Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/www....ys-n-word/amp/

This is one of biggest bull s around, tbh. What do black rappers expect his non-black fans to do, not rap along their lyrics, censor themselves? The ing fan buys all your , he/she pays top money to see you perform live, he/she is clearly not racist. Are you really going to get offended about a ing Word, that you yourself use on your songs? Give me a ing break.

If you don't like the Word, don't use it. Censor yourself up, so that you don't have to be censoring other people up afterwards. Stop being a ing hypocrite.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Section 80 and gkmc was a great run but after he got championed as the black voice in music he went downhill pretty fast imhpov

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Alabama blues lady Lucille Bogan recorded "Shave Um Dry" in the 30's, it is as filty and dirty as it gets, these punk ass rappers pale in comparision. BUT....Bogan's song was a rarity and her other stuff basic blues (she even did a clean version of Shave Um Dry).

Why is it so damn important for these marginal talented rappers to sing about pussy, hoes, this, that.... THE POLICE and just total crap? Are they telling us that is how sad their audience is? Do kids really need to be hearing this ? Then we ask .....whats with the police and blacks? Young punks with no father in the home hanging out listening to music, that is going to do what?

I love music and my musical library is a monstrosity, and I own some of that no talent rap crap, I know what sucks and what doesn't. Most rap crap is stupid and a sad situation.

I have yet to see any rapper who wasn't a total idiot.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-21-2018 at 11:44 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    No one cares.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Stupid.............if is in the song, everyone should be able to say it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    stupid to think that tbh, you ain't black don't say it. Easy

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    On one hand, it's kinda bull to invite a white girl on stage and put her in that predicament. Seems like a setup to get a social media reaction.

On the other hand, why are white people so obsessed with wanting to say that word?

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Section 80 and gkmc was a great run but after he got championed as the black voice in music he went downhill pretty fast imhpov
    To Pimp A Butterfly is a masterpiece, but Damn is definitely trash.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    On one hand, it's kinda bull to invite a white girl on stage and put her in that predicament. Seems like a setup to get a social media reaction.

On the other hand, why are white people so obsessed with wanting to say that word?
    lol white people

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Buy my album, come to my concerts...but don't you dare sing my songs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

That word is spammed daily outside of the US because people from other countries find hilarious that a simple word, even without any type of context, can cause such a commotion. In fact, it has started to become a new fad between teenagers to refer to each other as " s".

Personaly, the word doesn't do to me. I just find the use of it rather hypocritical, and in some cases, like this particular example, just plain dumb.

Staters have no problem using terms like " got", call aboriginal people Indians (even calling a professional sports team that, with a racist logo to go with it), but they hear that 4 (or 5, even worse buuuuh) letter word that starts with N and they lose their . You gotta admit is pretty ing comical, tbh.

Personaly, I try not to use these type of terms that can offend certain people, in front of those people, out of respect. You never know what kind of feelings those words can create on that person, so I try to avoid causing any type of pain when I don't know how a person might or might not feel about those words.

But when I'm with my friends I don't censor myself one bit. For example, I have a friend who recently came out. He spams the out of the word "puto" (" got"), and since I know he isn't bothered by that word I use it too, in front of him, whenever I feel like using it. And he doesn't go around being a ing got and shushing me up saying "I can say it, but you can't".
    Last edited by DAF86; 05-22-2018 at 06:43 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    To Pimp A Butterfly is a masterpiece, but Damn is definitely trash.
    i like damn better than to pimp a butterfly. tpab was just too experimental for me.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    That word is spammed daily outside of the US because people from other countries find hilarious that a simple word, even without any type of context, can cause such a commotion. In fact, it has started to become a new fad between teenagers to refer to each other as " s".

Personaly, the word doesn't do to me. I just find the use of it rather hypocritical, and in some cases, like this particular example, just plain dumb.

Staters have no problem using terms like " got", call aboriginal people Indians (even calling a professional sports team that, with a racist logo to go with it), but they hear that 4 (or 5, even worse buuuuh) letter word that starts with N and they lose their . You gotta admit is pretty ing comical, tbh.

Personaly, I try not to use these type of terms that can offend certain people, in front of those people, out of respect. You never know what kind of feelings those words can create on that person, so I try to avoid causing any type of pain when I don't know how a person might or might not feel about those words.

But when I'm with my friends I don't censor myself one bit. For example, I have a friend who recently came out. He spams the out of the word "puto" (" got"), and since I know he isn't bothered by that word I use it too, in front of him, whenever I feel like using it. And he doesn't go around being a ing got and shushing me up saying "I can say it, but you can't".
    cool.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I agree; I don’t get the need on why white people get bent out of shape about it not being “allowed” to say it. Who cares, it bugs some people so don’t do it.

But there is a MEGA double standard in the rap world. Do all rappers themselves get to say the word “ g*t”? Gays are persecuted all over the world and are suffering still today and does the rap community care about that? The rappers aren’t gay, dont know what it’s like and yet it persists. I have heard it in a ton of rap songs over the years, have heard people sign along to it with impunity and where is the outrage there?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Looks staged tbh controversy creates cash. Pissing off a large percentage of your fan base probably isn't the best route though so this will probably backfire.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you are young and simple, yep, rap is perfect. Anyone with any substance to them is above that sound.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Avante just declared himself to be old and out of touch.

He's also slow and fat and SFS is better at track trivia.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Consitency mother er.

I agree; I don’t get the need on why white people get bent out of shape about it not being “allowed” to say it. Who cares, it bugs some people so don’t do it.
    Everything bugs some group but the world should not stop for them.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Sort of with the topic:

Tottenhan FC in London England has a large Jewish following. They call themselves Yiddos and Yids. In England you don’t have the same type of first amendment rights. So Tottenham “bouncers” were throwing or censoring Jews and everyone else who referred to themselves as Yids or Yiddos in the stadium and even on their site. It got very strange and untenable. They would even take names of the fans who were using the word. You had Jews arguing amongst themselves of about the use, total confusion.

The inflection and context of a word within speech makes a big difference as to what it means... But I guess it’s easier to just sit mute at soccer matches and concerts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To me if you're a person that believes the word's usage is sacrilege, even without the hard "er", then you should erase it from your vocabulary as well.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante just declared himself to be old and out of touch.

He's also slow and fat and SFS is better at track trivia.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    is cool..but replacing it with a different vowel and consonant, that gets them riled up. so dont use it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cal Bears
    i find it ing stupid that black people are so keen on saying the word n word and are proud to hold it as a black word only. nice.
    keep proudly using the word that your ancestors masters used it to ridicule, torment, and berate you. i guess they like being reminded that they were subjugated.

Thread Information