Page 154 of 208 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 5177
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As an official Jerry Jones, therefore Cowboy hater, I can say with a degree of certainty that that OL can do serious damage. Mr. Ohio St. fell to the perfect team for him. He will get huge holes, and get let off the hook once he smacks a woman while high.
    He's had his best 2 games with the best OL (our left tackle) not even playing

Leads the league in rushing

Over 100 ypg

Haters

Jalen Ramsey, Joey Bosa and DeForest Buckner

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Moral of the story, today...

E X T E N D _ M O R R I S _ C L A I B O R N E

(5 years/25 million or 6 years/30 million should do it, but price will go up later in the season and will be sky high in the offseason)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Morris Claiborne is the best cornerback wearing #24 in the division...

Analytics would all agree with me.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Butler is a problem. Dropped the TD catch and cost us a drive with the stupidest penalty of the game after making a good catch.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Claiborne looks jacked this season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Butler is a problem. Dropped the TD catch and cost us a drive with the stupidest penalty of the game after making a good catch.
    Growing pains tbh I'm sure he learned something today especially with Witten all up in his ear. Other than that he had a great game and was a big target for Dak all day.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Claiborne looks jacked this season
    We can still get him for 5-6 million a year for 5-6 years but Jerry MUST ACT NOW... don't let him command 8 figures in free agency like Jenkins and Norman next year...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Growing pains tbh I'm sure he learned something today especially with Witten all up in his ear. Other than that he had a great game and was a big target for Dak all day.
    I still do think he's the one we target to re-sign relatively long term this next offseason as opposed to Williams. If Williams wants to get paid he can walk.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I still do think he's the one we target to re-sign relatively long term this next offseason as opposed to Williams. If Williams wants to get paid he can walk.
    I agree unfortunately. TW showed a lot of promise but his football IQ has proven to be detrimental to the team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree unfortunately. TW showed a lot of promise but his football IQ has proven to be detrimental to the team.
    Hope we get a good season this year out of him as a good filler option, win a SB, his price soars, Butler goes relatively unknown, and our team integrity remains intact for next season with Williams paid elsewhere and Butler kept on a pretty team-friendly 3-4 year deal for about 2-2.5 million a season as a solid outside WR #2.

We better damn well re-sign Claiborne and Terrell McClain long-term NOW, though... that is IMPERATIVE.

Claiborne 6 years/30 million with first 2 years mostly guaranteed and a player option for the 6th year
    T. McClain 4 years/14 million
    Butler 3 years/7 million

GET IT DONE JERRY.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's had his best 2 games with the best OL (our left tackle) not even playing

Leads the league in rushing

Over 100 ypg

Haters

Jalen Ramsey, Joey Bosa and DeForest Buckner
    gtfo you're the hater, butler played great once the ball was thrown his way and that penalty was touchy garbage

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    gtfo you're the hater, butler played great once the ball was thrown his way and that penalty was touchy garbage
    Agree on that one, it gets called 10-15% of the time, but it's still irresponsible. Better to just drop the ball or throw it to the ref and get the away from anybody on the other team for the next few seconds.

The same thing got called today against Mike Wallace after his late 4th quarter touchdown and that cost the Ravens crucial field position and arguably the game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chip Kelly and his sorry offense ugh...
    Was wondering why the they had Gabbert running so much..

QB option

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Was wondering why the they had Gabbert running so much..

QB option
    dude's had the opportunity to run his offense with vick/kaep and instead chose foles and gabbert

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We better damn well re-sign Claiborne and Terrell McClain long-term NOW, though... that is IMPERATIVE.

Claiborne 6 years/30 million with first 2 years mostly guaranteed and a player option for the 6th year
    T. McClain 4 years/14 million
    Butler 3 years/7 million

GET IT DONE JERRY.
    Getting stuck with players in ridiculously long contracts is why we sucked for so many years. Look at Marion Barber. Just because someone plays well for 4 games doesn't mean you rush to lock em up all of a sudden. Let that man play a full season before you break the bank

Assuming Mo' keeps this up he gets a 2 year deal tops. Flexibility is key man, you should know this considering you're allegedly a Spurs fan too.. same concept

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    dude's had the opportunity to run his offense with vick/kaep and instead chose foles and gabbert
    I don't follow much CFB, but was Gabbert a running QB coming out of college?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

@ Carlos Hyde hating on Zeke doing the eating taunt.. ing pissed him off

But god damn.. Barry Church dude got ing punked

gets up talking
    Last edited by DJR210; 10-02-2016 at 11:24 PM.

Got some news....Romo should be back by game 8......

At this point I like Dak over Romo.....Romo needs to retire.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Claiborne has the first stretch of his career where he's not a total and utter liability, has one good game and people are ready to lock him up for six years.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Until he gets hit.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Getting stuck with players in ridiculously long contracts is why we sucked for so many years. Look at Marion Barber. Just because someone plays well for 4 games doesn't mean you rush to lock em up all of a sudden. Let that man play a full season before you break the bank

Assuming Mo' keeps this up he gets a 2 year deal tops. Flexibility is key man, you should know this considering you're allegedly a Spurs fan too.. same concept
    I'd rather pay him 5 million a year long term than 10+ million a year for 2 years and risk losing someone on the OL or Demarcus Lawrence or somebody

Of course we can terminate the Romo contract in 2018 without eating dead money if we want so that helps... Dak is up in 2020.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Week 8 = game 7, not game 8. Week 7 is bye.

As I've said repeatedly since August, the most likely return date is October 30th against the Eagles... denying big media their vaunted rookie vs. rookie NFC BEast matchup. Meh. The Eagles may be 6-0 and we'll be either 4-2 or 3-3.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Claiborne has the first stretch of his career where he's not a total and utter liability, has one good game and people are ready to lock him up for six years.
    No, it's not people.. It's one dumbass. In fairness to him, he would have to pay a mechanic to replace a lightbulb in his blinker so this really isn't too far outside his usual takes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can you guys imagine the deafening roar of the crowd when Romo goes down again? not since the Philly fans erupted in joy when Michael Irvin damn near broke his neck will you hear a crowd happier to see a man down on the field

Thread Information