Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    To read the whole story click here

the highlight: “He’s definitely the head of the snake on this team,” Parker said. “Durant is obviously the best scorer in this league, but I think Westbrook is the one who makes them go.” [...] “I’m definitely going to go at him,” said Parker, 30, who is averaging a team-best 19.1 points and 7.1 assists in the postseason. “It’s not going to be like Dallas or the Lakers, where their point guards are not as aggressive. I’m going to go at him and make sure he works a little bit.”
    Unlike most of his teammates in San Antonio, Tony Parker doesn’t shy away from openly displaying his self-confidence, and his unwavering belief that his team can win the NBA championship this year.

It's time for me to push this little snail eating, no deodorant wearing, team-mate's wife banging little frenchy in. Im sending him on a first class trip to PARIS to go fishing. I will be busting his ass, all series. Look up little man, that's not a plane, that's me above the rim dunking on your whole team - Westbrook aka Frogger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how that is calling him out ?

"Durant is obviously the best scorer in this league, but I think Westbrook is the one who makes them go"

He is showing respect for Westbrook you dumb you

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    how that is calling him out ?

"Durant is obviously the best scorer in this league, but I think Westbrook is the one who makes them go"

He is showing respect for Westbrook you dumb you

Eat some snails, lick a hairy chicks armpits, and then come eat my ass. Because Parker will be doing the same to Westbrook on Sunday. Russ will make Parker toss his salad, and like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another BUMP classic.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have called him out on his fashion sense tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony will be shipping Westchuck's ass back to the jungle where it belongs, while texting all sort of dirty things to Westchuck's girlfriend...

That's how he rolls, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eat some snails, lick a hairy chicks armpits, and then come eat my ass. Because Parker will be doing the same to Westbrook on Sunday. Russ will make Parker toss his salad, and like it.
    how old are you kid?

Ball Don't Lie MattBonnerExperience's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC "fan"
    Parkers about to school Westbrook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Durant is obviously the best scorer in this league..."

Sounds like he's calling out Kobe tbh

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    I know truth hurts. Durant, Westbrook and the Beard is gonna give the Spurs their first real test. Clippers? GTFO!! The polygamists? Please. You guys havent had a challenge in weeks. That ends on Sunday, trust. OKC is like the new an improved version of the spurs. And when we bust that ass dont say I did not warn you.

Hey Bruce... Lebron is the Rock Sec24Row7's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These alias trolls are so tired...

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    We coming to the "210" to bang your fat chicks, eat your ty tex-mex and piss in the Riverwalk.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    These alias trolls are so tired...
    you old ass big 3 will be "tired" after we close yall es in 6!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC trolls finally!!! Tired of all the nice talk upstairs tbh

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea but they suck at trolling tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea but they suck at trolling tbh
    better some than none.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Oh we here. But this is no "trolling". This is a real Thunder fan letting yal know there is a new sheriff in the west. This is our time and your NBA forum needs to reflect the change. We swept the Mavs, put the Lakers out of their misery and now it's time to close a window shut. SPurs are a great team, you should be proud. But this wont be an upset or a shocker. We are younger, hungrier faster and more athletic. WHEN we win, remember your boy THUNDERSTORM. OKC just winning the games we are supposed to win and eliminating the teams we supposed to eliminate.
    ONE
    BY
    ONE

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh we here. But this is no "trolling". This is a real Thunder fan letting yal know there is a new sheriff in the west. This is our time and your NBA forum needs to reflect the change. We swept the Mavs, put the Lakers out of their misery and now it's time to close a window shut. SPurs are a great team, you should be proud. But this wont be an upset or a shocker. We are younger, hungrier faster and more athletic. WHEN we win, remember your boy THUNDERSTORM. OKC just winning the games we are supposed to win and eliminating the teams we supposed to eliminate.
    ONE
    BY
    ONE
    uuuuhhhh I'm scared now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's time for me to push this little snail eating, no deodorant wearing, team-mate's wife banging little frenchy in. Im sending him on a first class trip to PARIS to go fishing. I will be busting his ass, all series. Look up little man, that's not a plane, that's me above the rim dunking on your whole team - Westbrook aka Frogger
    Was that little rant supposed to impress us or be funny at all?

Work on your delivery fool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ONE
    BY
    ONE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ONE
    BY
    ONE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best thing about OKC trolls is that they'll disappear in a couple weeks.

When the Thunder can't get easy scores in fast breaks and at the free throw line, their offense chugs and struggles to do anything right. OKC going fishing in 5. It's not even going 6. Book it.

Spurs:

W
    W
    L (ref assisted)
    W
    W (ref assist fail due to hot 4th quarter shooting by Spurs)

Thread Information