Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Who do I bug, could it be those like yourself who come here to see who they can bug?
    You bug just about everyone.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, come on man.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You bug just about everyone.
    Do you ever see me start any ? Show me.

All I do is talk football.

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    You don't think following me around like you do doesn't make you look foolish? Why so worried about me?

Little man, I;m all you do here, you look foolish!
    Not worried, just trying to get you to leave and make the forum actually enjoyable.

And, ya don't know about ATS betting so you are also a liar.
    If your only making 2K and proclaim to be an "expert" at ATS betting, I'm thinking you are the liar. So called "experts" pull in way more than 2K. I mean if you are pulling in all these renewals every year and have all this extra cash to spend and are a so called "expert" you should be pulling in 2K on games, not a season.

Take your so called "expert" speak somewhere else.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Not worried, just trying to get you to leave and make the forum actually enjoyable.

If your only making 2K and proclaim to be an "expert" at ATS betting, I'm thinking you are the liar. So called "experts" pull in way more than 2K. I mean if you are pulling in all these renewals every year and have all this extra cash to spend and are a so called "expert" you should be pulling in 2K on games, not a season.

Take your so called "expert" speak somewhere else.

I'll try again, so how much $$$$$ do I make a year? Remember you know my pay grade, right?

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    Now tell me who was that Heisman winning QB who ended up in the NBA?
    Had to be Manute Bol. lol

Dude, come on man.
    It was that dude from Florida or Miami. Charlie. Charlie...

Google....Charlie Ward
    and Florida State.

...I'm counting it as a win.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Diagnosis, imo:

"Delusional disorder refers to a condition associated with one or more nonbizarre delusions of thinking—such as expressing beliefs that occur in real life such as being poisoned, being stalked, being loved or deceived, or having an illness, provided no other symptoms of schizophrenia are exhibited.

Delusions may seem believable at face value, and patients may appear normal as long as an outsider does not touch upon their delusional themes. Mood episodes are relatively brief compared with the total duration of the delusional periods. Also, these delusions are not due to a medical condition or substance abuse.

Themes of delusions may fall into the following types:

Grandiose type (patient believes that he has some great but unrecognized talent or insight, a special iden y, knowledge, power, self-worth, or special relationship with someone famous......

persecutory type (patient believes he is being cheated, spied on, drugged, followed, slandered, or somehow mistreated);*...."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/cond...ional-disorder

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    I'll try again, so how much $$$$$ do I make a year? Remember you know my pay grade, right?
    Based upon your estimated age, profession, etc... I am probably in the ball park. I could make a call to my former employer and be able to tell you anything about you financially. That is neither here nor there.

Long story short, if you are only making 2K in a season you are no "expert", which you aren't because if you were that "winnings" would be much higher.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It was that dude from Florida or Miami. Charlie. Charlie...

Google....Charlie Ward
    and Florida State.

...I'm counting it as a win.
    I knew ya could do it.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-20-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Based upon your estimated age, profession, etc... I am probably in the ball park. I could make a call to my former employer and be able to tell you anything about you financially. That is neither here nor there.

Long story short, if you are only making 2K in a season you are no "expert", which you aren't because if you were that "winnings" would be much higher.
    You do know there are all kinds of insurance, right? I sold hospitalization. Now in my career how many polices do I get renewals on and at what % of the original premium? Remember you know my pay rate, right? So since you know what it is, well, what is it? Come on guy, what is it?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Diagnosis, imo:

"Delusional disorder refers to a condition associated with one or more nonbizarre delusions of thinking—such as expressing beliefs that occur in real life such as being poisoned, being stalked, being loved or deceived, or having an illness, provided no other symptoms of schizophrenia are exhibited.

Delusions may seem believable at face value, and patients may appear normal as long as an outsider does not touch upon their delusional themes. Mood episodes are relatively brief compared with the total duration of the delusional periods. Also, these delusions are not due to a medical condition or substance abuse.

Grandiose type (patient believes that he has some great but unrecognized talent or insight, a special iden y, knowledge, power, self-worth, or special relationship with someone famous......

persecutory type (patient believes he is being cheated, spied on, drugged, followed, slandered, or somehow mistreated);*...."

When does it ever hit you...

track
    football
    music
    literature

historian? What, never?

Blake, so you have never noticed how I can take all that stuff far deeper than anyone you know? Why fight it so hard?

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    Diagnosis, imo:

BINGO

I knew ya could do it.
    Speaking of Charlie, did you see Whiplash?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Speaking of Charlie, did you see Whiplash?
    Nope!

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    You do know there are all kinds of insurance, right?
    There is more than one kind of insurance? No way!!!

I sold hospitalization.
    Man do I feel bad for those policy holders.

Now in my career how many polices do I get renewals on and at what % of the original premium?
    Don't care.

Remember you know my pay rate, right?
    Where did I say that? I said I could ballpark it.

So since you know what it is, well, what is it? Come on guy, what is it?
    I really really could care less.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Watching a show on ESPN, the top 10 Niners.

My opinion

1.Joe Montana
    2.Jerry Rice
    3.Ronnie Lott
    4.Steve Young
    5.Jim Johnson
    6.Bob St.Clair
    7.Joe "The Jet" Perry
    8.Hugh "The King" McElhenny
    9.Frank Gore
    10.Roger Craig

What do I do with HOFers, Leo Nomellini, Charles Haley, Dave Wilcox?
    Last edited by Avante; 03-20-2015 at 03:15 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bottom line.

67-49 plus $2170

Right here in living color.

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

As evidence by prior years.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Bottom line.

67-49 plus $2170

Right here in living color.
    -$6000 right here in black and white

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    Math apparently is not Avante's strong suit.

Thread Information