Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    what trophy u talkin about clown? they hand out participation medals?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    One tournament of one month in an almost 20 years career and folks start acting like you are the undisputed GOAT. The benefits of being lucky at the right time, tbh.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    One tournament of one month in an almost 20 years career and folks start acting like you are the undisputed GOAT. The benefits of being lucky at the right time, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    cmon son, stop being sour, messi lost 3 ing finals and all opponents were beatable teams. Even lebron who doesn't have dadkiller/diego killer instinct went nuts in half his finals.
    Diego won one, dragged them to another finals .. can't put two world cup finals on luck tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    cmon son, stop being sour, messi lost 3 ing finals and all opponents were beatable teams. Even lebron who doesn't have dadkiller/diego killer instinct went nuts in half his finals.
    Diego won one, dragged them to another finals .. can't put two world cup finals on luck tbh.
    Nope, it wasn't luck. It was Argentina playing like the lesser team (without dominating the game) in each one of those finals. Messi was unlucky though. Unlucky of playing on a team that hasn't been good enough to dominate possession in 3 straight finals. Hard to do much without having the ball, tbh.

And folks, don't come here with the bull "well, Messi should have secured possession". 'cause that's a team's work, not a single guy's one.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    what a stupid ass argument

Riquelme played more than 15 years for Boca, of course he is a fan favorite, he grew as a Boca player. It is like Milan AC fans picking Maldini over Van Basten. I'm a Bordeaux fan I'd pick Alain Giresse because he is a girondins de Bordeaux kid. You pick him over Zidane, Tigana and others for this reason

Besides a lot of young fans have never seen play Diego so they choose riquelme. Manchester United fans picked Giggs over George Best... for the same reason. Nothing wrong with that.

You are a river kid, you never saw diego play... ya makes sense you dislike him... duh
    Droga didnt make for Boca, Barcelona, If we were depending on him Argentina was out of Mexico ´86 also they played against nobodies like South Korea, a ty Italy, Bulgary, depleted Uruguay and so far Droga made 1 goal against Italy, thats GOAT status?
    Then it comes a very mediocre England with no hall of famers and BOOM he mades one stupid goal and then BOOM an ilegal hand goal and he is the best ever? refs should have excluded that lame action and go to penaltys.
    Then Belgium with was known as the BEST FUTBOL EVER, he scored 2 against perfect nobodies and then disappeared in the finals, made 0 in the finals can you spin that ? because Missy made 0 in the finals too but when he had the chance to assist his re buddies they failed everytime, huh? duh?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The whole one man vs 11 sounds pretty stupid, 1 man can´t win a NBA championship by himself and some re s expect 1 guy to win a world cup alone.
    Also is pretty funny how Argentina cant even pass the ball, 1 pass, 2 passes and the next pass is to the opponent, another funny fact most are euro players and by the start of the second half were out of gas sure thats Michi´s fault too.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    ^so many fails in dat post

They said the same stuff about Italy this year... a ty team that just kicked Spain in the ass...

With Boca he won a le and kicked River ass, he gave Arg a WC and a WC final. Also just for the fact he ed England in the falkands war context should give the right to be considered as a god. then what exactly Messi has done for Arg in terms of les ? and against what kind of compe ion ? you are talking to Maradona to have scored against a ty Italy and against ty compe ion when Messi went ape against the likes of Nigeria and went silent against top dogs ?

Truth is Maradona gave the finger to River and took lower salary to play for Boca... River fans are still salty 20 years later

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

They said the same stuff about Italy this year... a ty team that just kicked Spain in the ass...

With Boca he won a le and kicked River ass, he gave Arg a WC and a WC final. Also just for the fact he ed England in the falkands war context should give the right to be considered as a god. then what exactly Messi has done for Arg in terms of les ? and against what kind of compe ion ? you are talking to Maradona to have scored against a ty Italy and against ty compe ion when Messi went ape against the likes of Nigeria and went silent against top dogs ?

Truth is Maradona gave the finger to River and took lower salary to play for Boca... River fans are still salty 20 years later
    We had Kempes at that time so no problem.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

You are running out of arguments thats what happens, so now that Italy was GOAT, and HE gaves us WCs by ¨HIMSELF¨ lol how? by scoring 0 in the final game?, missing the penalty vs YUGOSLAVIA? in Italy 90???? saved by Goico...
    Penalties again vs Italy and thats because Cani scored one, not Drogo.
    Were was Drogo during that final game??? again doing nothing??? oh nooooo.
    Look the Goat doing Goat things against a nobody, Missy is triple teamed and they kick the out of him but he looks like a mole.
    Goat cant get even past a peruvian, what an alpha.
    5 minutes of ting in his pants when it matters the most

Lol so many fails in my posts, and we were getting out of the World Cup, GOAT of the pussies.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    We had Kempes at that time so no problem.
    still wanted Diego and offered biggest salary ever

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And then returned to Argentinos Juniors because Boca couldn't pay the transfer price

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Where did you get that from?

Here's Maradona explaining what happened:

"now the most realistic option is Boca" (with a dissapointed face) "I had the dream of going to River"

And he goes on to explaining that River didn't offer enough money because we already had a stacked team and couldn't afford all the salaries.

So, the complete opposite of what you said.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Lol, TENIA LA ILUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brazil speaking like a kid.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

"now the most realistic option is Boca" (with a dissapointed face) "I had the dream of going to River"

And he goes on to explaining that River didn't offer enough money because we already had a stacked team and couldn't afford all the salaries.

Damn, I had forgotten about this video of the Independiente fan.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Four, tbh...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You are not helping.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    You are not helping.
    My ElNono just tells it like it is, tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    what trophy u talkin about clown? they hand out participation medals?

My Team
    Switzerland
    Post Count
    How many goals did Missy score in the 2010 WC?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    How many goals did Missy score in the 2010 WC?
    One less than in the 2006 WC, and 4 less than in the 2104 WC...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    forgot that tbh.

My Team
    France
    Post Count

I will have a look to this video tbh, cannot open it now.

I have no idea of the context of the vid but as far as I know he officially received an offer superior from River than from Boca. It is I believe well do ented. Now Diego was pissed off because Boca did not offer him a coaching job some years ago IIRC it is maybe to piss off back Boca.

He held a party to celebrate the 20th of his comeback to his beloved Boca last year with a boca juniors cake and a jersey... but yeah he had the dream

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I will have a look to this video tbh, cannot open it now.

I have no idea of the context of the vid but as far as I know he officially received an offer superior from River than from Boca. It is I believe well do ented. Now Diego was pissed off because Boca did not offer him a coaching job some years ago IIRC it is maybe to piss off back Boca.

He held a party to celebrate the 20th of his comeback to his beloved Boca last year with a boca juniors cake and a jersey... but yeah he had the dream
    What context? learn some spanish before talking like an authority kid you were exposed very badly.

Wow now specific statements needs contexts and layers...

Thread Information