Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You live here because of thieves. Dummy.

What is this supposed to mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i remember when ryan lochte and the swimmers lied about a theft in brazil and every american was on their side. saying they were kids(even though lochte is 30+) and the brazil authorities were overreacting.

fast forward to the ball kid stealing a pair of sunglasses now these same americans are singing a different tune...hmmm.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Look at what happened to Native Americans. They got their land stolen. Columbus and crew were thieves. Did you fail 2nd grade Social Studies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's , childish, schoolyard tweets are translated and read around the planet, where people ask themselves HTF did Americans elect his asshole.
    oh no, not merkel, macron, and the head royalty in the uk or all the other hole lib countrys that are just as crazy with their globalist plans. them all!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Dude goes from zero to creepy so quickly and consistently.

I don't even need to see which ST poster you quoted to wholeheartedly agree with that comment in general...............

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    i remember when ryan lochte and the swimmers lied about a theft in brazil and every american was on their side. saying they were kids(even though lochte is 30+) and the brazil authorities were overreacting.

fast forward to the ball kid stealing a pair of sunglasses now these same americans are singing a different tune...hmmm.
    "same" Hahahah, like you've matched DNA or SSN to verify.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He's not politically correct!! Sure it would be the politically correct thing to focus on oh i dunno presidenting the country..but he don't go for that PC bull ! He fights on em twitter!
    I like how she said “you think Trump is going to take that lying down?” As if tweeting a reply to someone who does nothing but try to incite a response from people was a power move by Trump

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Those three should rot in Chinese prison because some other black dude got uppity!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like how she said “you think Trump is going to take that lying down?” As if tweeting a reply to someone who does nothing but try to incite a response from people was a power move by Trump
    Today's retaliations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what i find funny is all the tiest of trolls here are libs and yet they don't like nor look up to king troll trump? call him daddy you little re s.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    what i find funny is all the tiest of trolls here are libs and yet they don't like nor look up to king troll trump? call him daddy you little re s.
    In this case it was Trump who got trolled by LaVar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In this case it was Trump who got trolled by LaVar
    nah, lavar though but i am talking about you and your ilk ing re .

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Trump busy worrying about somebody that has no consequence to him while Melania getting porked by her bodyguard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump busy worrying about somebody that has no consequence to him while Melania getting porked by her bodyguard.
    lol deflection left and right from the re crew. but but trump... but trump... but but but....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at what happened to Native Americans. They got their land stolen. Columbus and crew were thieves. Did you fail 2nd grade Social Studies?
    Columbus never set foot in North America. Looks like you’re stuck in 2nd grade social studies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol deflection left and right from the re crew. but but trump... but trump... but but but....
    So we're not supposed to talk about the president of the United States in the political forum?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

That's an interesting redirect though. Did the Muslim/Hillary well run dry?
    Yes, in November 2016 tbqfh

Obama out/Hillary out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we're not supposed to talk about the president of the United States in the political forum?
    nah when i say the truth yall just say trump this and trump that... yall(maybe not you pavlov but mono, random, and their ilk. i haven't seen enough of your posts yet.) are ed up loser trolls and yet yall got a gripe with how trump gets his message out there. hmm.... makes so much sense!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a study or poll of Trump's followers and all the stuff we consider a distraction like tweeting about the NFL players, beefing with celebrities, and trolling the media was considered like their favorite part of his agenda. The stuff we would normally tell the president not to waste his time with was what they wanted. Twitter launched culture wars and constant dumbass arguments so they could stick it to the elites and the lib s. Literally the most premium aspect of the Trump presidency for the rmt type people is nonsense like this

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Columbus never set foot in North America. Looks like you’re stuck in 2nd grade social studies.
    Who said he set foot here? I said him and his crew were thieves. Which they were.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a study or poll of Trump's followers and all the stuff we consider a distraction like tweeting about the NFL players, beefing with celebrities, and trolling the media was considered like their favorite part of his agenda. The stuff we would normally tell the president not to waste his time with was what they wanted. Twitter launched culture wars and constant dumbass arguments so they could stick it to the elites and the lib s. Literally the most premium aspect of the Trump presidency for the rmt type people is nonsense like this
    What else do people like me have to do but be amused by Trump and his tweets? After all, he ran against both sides, used a lot of his own money, didn't take over the RNC - vetting their outgoing publicity, didn't rely on super delegates to get elected. Now, I wonder which side has time to waste on trivial things like Trump's tweets and which side should be out there trying to change the way in which their nominee gets chosen, which side should be making sure that their candidate doesn't get questions before debates, which side should be concerned about what 1000? seats lost on all levels on government - but instead - all this outrage over his stupid tweets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What else do people like me have to do but be amused by Trump and his tweets? After all, he ran against both sides, used a lot of his own money, didn't take over the RNC - vetting their outgoing publicity, didn't rely on super delegates to get elected. Now, I wonder which side has time to waste on trivial things like Trump's tweets and which side should be out there trying to change the way in which their nominee gets chosen, which side should be making sure that their candidate doesn't get questions before debates, which side should be concerned about what 1000? seats lost on all levels on government - but instead - all this outrage over his stupid tweets.
    Many words all add up to *ding*

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And no, the most premium aspect of the Trump presidency is not his tweets - it's: are you better off in the past year, do things seem hopping with optimism where you are (it is here - people are out on the roads, at restaurants, etc.), does the future seem brighter, is your 401k looking really good? Was bit coin in the $700s a year ago and now it's in the $7000s? I guess, it really is the economy, xxxxxx (I don't call people names).

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grateful parents do not say things like that and you think Trump is gonna take that lying down - no way - not like the rest of us who have to be politically correct - and which parent isn't thinking exactly the same thing - I'd be licking Obama's shoes if it was he and it came to my child.
    You're licking a lot more than that on Trump tbh, and what the did he do for your autistic kid?

Thread Information