Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Attorney working on behalf of woman who filed sexual assault complaint against Jameis Winston was warned not to pursue case.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Attorney working on behalf of woman who filed sexual assault complaint against Jameis Winston was warned not to pursue case.
    Link?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wow, I wish I could say I'm surprised. I now feel very sorry for this woman and hope the Heisman voters take note of what is going on in Florida.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Wow. Someone (Winston, the chick, Tallahassee PD) is going to get in deep trouble for this . The national media outlets are now picking this up and running with it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    on the flip side, least I feel better about Mack not going after this dude. Maybe he heard some rumblings about it, or maybe that's giving Mack too much credit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    on the flip side, least I feel better about Mack not going after this dude. Maybe he heard some rumblings about it, or maybe that's giving Mack too much credit.
    Too much credit

Post Count
    I haven't really been following the story but didn't he have two witnesses that said they didn't even have sex? lol There goes that.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    I haven't really been following the story but didn't he have two witnesses that said they didn't even have sex? lol There goes that.
    They found his DNA in her underwear. Pretty sure the question isn't whether they had sex, but whether or not it was consensual

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    This could really benefit Ohio State, tbh. If he gets suspended the Buckeyes will probably pass FSU in the polls even if both teams win out, imo.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    This could really benefit Ohio State, tbh. If he gets suspended the Buckeyes will probably pass FSU in the polls even if both teams win out, imo.
    Still think you guys need Baylor to lose as well

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Still think you guys need Baylor to lose as well
    we tried

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Despite the poor second half of the season, I would imagine TT people are okay with the direction of the program?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Despite the poor second half of the season, I would imagine TT people are okay with the direction of the program?
    definitely. the OU game should have been a W, but that's the only loss i felt like we had a chance in anyway. okie lite and Baylor's offenses we're way above what our defense is capable of defending. they also managed to bait our young QBs into some mistakes as well as kliff being outcoached at times, particularly in the k state game. he'll get better though, he seems to be a guy who pays attention to detail and obviously is a pretty quick learner.

next is trying to figure out how to nab a few decent recruits.

Post Count
    They found his DNA in her underwear. Pretty sure the question isn't whether they had sex, but whether or not it was consensual
    Yeah, but if two people said that they didn't even sleep together then that makes his side look like they're full of , since you know, his "DNA" was in her panties.

My Team
    Maryland Terrapins
    Post Count
    I would give him the benefit of the doubt if his name was James instead of Jameis

Famous Rapiss Winston, tbh..

This story now looks horrible for him, tbh:

- DNA matches when he claimed they never had sex, which obviously makes him look bad, as he would have played the consensual vs. rape card instead, rather than denying they ever ed

- The "witnesses" that claimed he took no part are now proven to be liars, since his DNA was in his panties..why would they lie if there wasn't anything to cover up?

- The ing police covered it up and apparently warned the victim not to pursue because football trumps everything there

- TMZ doesn't around, tbh

He'll probably be fine since high-profile athletes walk away from felonies all the time, but still, it seems kind of obvious that this moron is guilty, tbh..

Sports leagues are investing in classes and seminars to teach young s about managing their money, but they should also create classes to teach them to handle their genitals, tbh..these s are so delusional by the hype surrounding them that feel en led to everything and are ignorant to their surroundings, tbh..

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Saw some rumors on the Rivals board from FSU people that the girls father is a rich booster (which, if true, means she isn't out for a payday and also not somebody who would lie just to ruin the football program)

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Famous Rapist Winston taking a page out of Kirby and Rapelisberger's book...(name credit to HH.)

My Team
    Maryland Terrapins
    Post Count
    Famous Rapiss Winston, tbh...

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Brutal takedown of the culture in Tallahassee by an FSU instructor http://deadspin.com/jameis-winston-i...ium=socialflow

We love the game. We love the players, too, even when they scare us.
    Like the blue-chip defensive secondary leader who wrote his personal essay for an openly gay professor on the time in high school he gleefully commanded a posse to bash a girly near to death, caved the 's face, and ruined his smile.
    Or the hulking offensive star who brought a friend to help him corner a short, pretty instructor alone in her closet office and scare her within an inch of her life for telling the athletic department he was clowning in class.
    Or the top offensive player who sought tutoring from me on a plagiarized paper while tweaking on uppers. Or the standout lineman who never showed for my lectures or turned much in except for a term paper written in someone else's voice, then magically disappeared from the class roll when I resisted the team handlers who pressed me not to fail him.
    These guys are all starters at Florida State University. They're probably going to play for the national le; they're almost certainly going to go high in the NFL draft. None of them is older than 22, and they already have longer Wikipedia entries than anyone on the FSU faculty.
    more

Thread Information