Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Don`t know, but I am happy for Will Smith`s family that Carolina advances.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Thing is if is dialed and don't go re s which is always a possibility like throwing 30 yards yolo passes on the middle of the field, he has all weapons he needs to find solutions. I think he is gonna run quite a lot with the ball, stuff that Brady can't do

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Don`t know, but I am happy for Will Smith`s family that Carolina advances.

tbh I will root for Panthers, Cam real nigg black QB winning will put a bit more salt in some of white supremacist wounds

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

tbh I will root for Panthers, Cam real nigg black QB winning will put a bit more salt in some of white supremacist wounds
    Since I`ll probably watch this game, I`ll be rooting for Carolina as well so no salt here. Just some hypocrisy revealed.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Carolina can run the ball, the Pats couldn't. There it is right there.

Carolina will be in third and short all day, while the Pats were in third and long. So there goes that pass rush.

Now that Panther D once again in with a non mobile QB.

This could look like Seattle vs Denver.

No no on and no, that Denver D is not the OH MY GOD like we saw vs a team that couldn't run the ball, whole different deal vs one that can.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    In matter of pass rush, Carolina seems to be well equipped. NE had no running game since Blount and Lewis went down, Stewart is RB that Broncos will have to watch out for. Brady is better passer, game manager, but Newton is mobile, he probably will have to extend couple plays with his legs. And since I didn`t saw anything like this for whole season because he was standing behind awesome O-Line, it`s the only concern. Will Newton be that accurate out of pocket with Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware in the hunt. If so, easy Carolina.

They are missing DB`s, but Manning can`t throw, so no issue.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    This game is going to be over by he 3rd quarter tbh, media won't talk about how weak the AFC was after all the injuries the last few weeks. Broncos barely scraped by against wounded teams with lucky plays at mile high that would have lost at an away field Those rushing schemes that put Tom's ass on the ground would leave them vulnerable to huge running gains by Stewart and Newton, and our offensive line is near the damn of the top of the nfl. Oh and five head trying to sling against our defense

casual fans are eating up their D because they ass blasted Tom with a max cover rush 4 scheme, which if used against Carolina would probably let us put up 400+ yards of offense and dominate time of possession
    Last edited by SuperCam; 01-26-2016 at 11:16 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    To answer the OP, very little. The matchup is so similar to 2014, I have no faith they will win.

Having said that, I was certain they'd lose to the Steelers, then the Pats....so I'd be just fine with being wrong again.

Panthers look like a juggernaut though.

I'm not worried about Carolina's offense, tbh..they had the 31st ranked schedule in the NFL and played against ty defenses for most of the year..the best defense we've seen in the past 13 years of NFL football shouldn't have problems against them..

However, they will be huge favorites, because the Broncos' atrocious offense that ranked #1 in the NFL in turnovers will be playing against the #1 defense at generating turnovers, which could get ugly and lead to a repeat of 2013

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I'm not worried about Carolina's offense, tbh..they had the 31st ranked schedule in the NFL and played against ty defenses for most of the year..

However, they will be huge favorites, because the Broncos' atrocious offense that ranked #1 in the NFL in turnovers will be playing against the #1 defense at generating turnovers, which could get ugly and lead to a repeat of 2013
    That's pretty much a wash when you put into account they raped Arizona and Seattle (two top 5 defenses) offensively in consecutive weeks, average the most points per game in the league, and have the MVP on their team.

I think it will be a close game, and I think Cam will struggle somewhat, but I don't think they will struggle putting up points.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    That's pretty much a wash when you put into account they raped Arizona and Seattle (two top 5 defenses) offensively in consecutive weeks, average the most points per game in the league, and have the MVP on their team.

I think it will be a close game, and I think Cam will struggle somewhat, but I don't think they will struggle putting up points.
    I just can't see Carolina losing it man, I'm not getting my hopes up. It will be the second happiest day of my sports life tbh if they do it somehow. I have nothing against the Panthers or Cam Newton at all either. Dont get all the fuss about the guy dancing in the end zone...who gives a

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Peyton is the LeBron James of the NFL,,,after this super bowl his record will be 1-3 in the big game and the only qb he could beat to win the le was Rex "i'm a scrub" Grossman,,,,,,,
    And if it wasn't for Marlon Mcree fumbling a 4th down interception against the patriots, he would have likely never got any rings.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    the haters

Cam is awesome, he is having fun; the haters want to be like Cam

They are fighting and I'm dancing

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ, they're already celebrating their Superbowl Victory on the Panthers Forum

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards...scared/?page=5

Don't ever take a game for granted fellas. I mean the odds are not looking good for Denver but any given sunday anything can happen. Just ask the Giants and Patriots or Patriots and Rams.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    And if it wasn't for Marlon Mcree fumbling a 4th down interception against the patriots, he would have likely never got any rings.
    Marty's challenge was even dumber than the actual fumble itself, tbh. The fumble only cost us the ball; Marty cost us a crucial timeout that we ended up wishing we had down the stretch. I blame the pussified career-choker coach for the 2006 meltdown more than any player.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Marty's challenge was even dumber than the actual fumble itself, tbh. The fumble only cost us the ball; Marty cost us a crucial timeout that we ended up wishing we had down the stretch. I blame the pussified career-choker coach for the 2006 meltdown more than any player.
    All that boils down too is "it's the Chargers"....they will always be the Chargers.

Lol, they can't hardly even keep their fans interested.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    All that boils down too is "it's the Chargers"....they will always be the Chargers.

lol cutler

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Really, it boils down to the ownership, not the franchise in and of itself. When Barron Hilton owned the team, the Chargers won five division les and their only championship. Once it was sold to Gene Klein and especially when the Spanos family bought the team, the Chargers became the hideous joke of a franchise we see today. Dean has ruined this franchise to the point where we need a Robert Kraft/Paul Allen type of figure to step in and save it.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ, they're already celebrating their Superbowl Victory on the Panthers Forum

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards...scared/?page=5

Don't ever take a game for granted fellas. I mean the odds are not looking good for Denver but any given sunday anything can happen. Just ask the Giants and Patriots or Patriots and Rams.
    who gives a what fans think? there's a broncos board with just as many thinking no way they lose

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    who gives a what fans think? there's a broncos board with just as many thinking no way they lose
    no there isnt

Broncos Country is rampant with homers, bro..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Broncos Country is rampant with homers, bro..
    lol I see you posting their regularly. Dude 99% of that forum is scared and just going with the they doubted us last week approach

lol I see you posting their regularly. Dude 99% of that forum is scared and just going with the they doubted us last week approach
    Ya, I've been posting there for the past few weeks(have had a membership for years, though), but I'm constantly attacked for saying anything anti-Manning or pro-Cam/Carolina..

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Well done sir.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I really hope that Manning pulls this off. I can't stand Newton.

Thread Information