Page 359 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 2593093493553563573583593603613623633694094598591359 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,975 of 41496
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20-30k went to Canada from what I can tell.

Others dodged the draft using a note from their doctor whining about bone spurs
    And so Bill Clinton Bruce Springsteen and other liberal heroes.
    McCain went and everybody voted for Obonga who never served , where were you when that happened?
    Double standard bayoyo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but you don’t deny he recorded video at school during the lockdown

He’s all you talk about tbh, so it’s weird to say nobody cares about him. You cared enough to brag about being able to murder him
    Of course not, a lot of that crap is staged.

He is one of the political tools you crappy party has, so why not talk about him? other than complaining you guys have no solutions.
    Nothing to bring to the table.
    Except an imaginary collusion, suing everybody, making hollywood s and other elitist idiots complaing about ¨Hertz mag Feelenz¨.
    Trash people pro-Trump, etc etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not, a lot of that crap is staged.

He is one of the political tools you crappy party has, so why not talk about him? other than complaining you guys have no solutions.
    Nothing to bring to the table.
    Except an imaginary collusion, suing everybody, making hollywood s and other elitist idiots complaing about ¨Hertz mag Feelenz¨.
    Trash people pro-Trump, etc etc.
    cool so first you suggested he wasn't actually there because his "story changed" but now you agree with the mainstream narrative that he was there during the shooting. thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cool so first you suggested he wasn't actually there because his "story changed" but now you agree with the mainstream narrative that he was there during the shooting. thanks.
    He doesnt even know if he was there and you ask to me?
    Tried to pull a Bowling for Columbine and failed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And so Bill Clinton Bruce Springsteen and other liberal heroes.
    McCain went and everybody voted for Obonga who never served , where were you when that happened?
    Double standard bayoyo.
    You're moving the goal posts around.

You're too stupid to engage this discussion any further.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesnt even know if he was there and you ask to me?
    Tried to pull a Bowling for Columbine and failed.
    no, he was there. he recorded a video while he was there. we were just discussing that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, he was there. he recorded a video while he was there. we were just discussing that.
    I dont buy it, sorry but people with political agendas lie and do everything to get what they want.
    Hillary said that while Trump was eating burguers and porking models she was landing under sniper fire in Bosnia.

They could have filmed day the day before, crisis actors are full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't say!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're moving the goal posts around.

You're too stupid to engage this discussion any further.
    You are too stupid, if Trump did it is a problem, but if Clinton Springsteen and others did it too is ok?
    Go get your head checked, got exposed and cant deal with reality, TripleStandard bozo.
    Look it happened...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome, SO MUCH WINNING with THE BEST PEOPLE

Ronny J withdraws from VA nomination!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont buy it, sorry but people with political agendas lie and do everything to get what they want.
    Hillary said that while Trump was eating burguers and porking models she was landing under sniper fire in Bosnia.

They could have filmed day the day before, crisis actors are full of .
    so was the local police/fbi also staging it, since his video shows when students were first released from the lockdown and there is all that law enforcement directing them which way to go? they did all this the day before the shooting? wow... that wasn't on the news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so was the local police/fbi also staging it, since his video shows when students were first released from the lockdown and there is all that law enforcement directing them which way to go? they did all this the day before the shooting? wow... that wasn't on the news
    Who knows? what happened during the JFK killing? did Hillary landed under sniper firing? where was the FBI when that russian collusion was ¨happening¨?
    Why Comey was such a 2 headed snake? he was the FBI director you know, why Podesta denied the DNC servers to the FBI and CIA? Those 2 agencies had no problems with that.

Why Hogg said that instead ¨After the shooting I went back home to get a camera¨
    He said he went to school with a camera, grabbed his bike etc.
    Never said RODE THAT TO HOME, PICKED THE CAMERA AND RODE THAT AGAIN BACK TO SCHOOL
    Maybe he went home in a cab, probably Uber since he is a soy boy, then rode that to develop more mass and muscle.

USA killed a president, caused 9/11 and you ask me about a stupid crisis actors scene?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who knows? what happened during the JFK killing? did Hillary landed under sniper firing? where was the FBI when that russian collusion was ¨happening¨?
    Why Comey was such a 2 headed snake? he was the FBI director you know, why Podesta denied the DNC servers to the FBI and CIA? Those 2 agencies had no problems with that.

Why Hogg said that instead ¨After the shooting I went back home to get a camera¨
    He said he went to school with a camera, grabbed his bike etc.
    Never said RODE THAT TO HOME, PICKED THE CAMERA AND RODE THAT AGAIN BACK TO SCHOOL
    Maybe he went home in a cab, probably Uber since he is a soy boy, then rode that to develop more mass and muscle.

USA killed a president, caused 9/11 and you ask me about a stupid crisis actors scene?
    amazing non-answer tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    amazing non-answer tbh
    Told you I dont buy that crap already.
    You are speechless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Told you I dont buy that crap already.
    You are speechless.
    you think the whole school, a bunch of parents/witnesses, the cops, and the fbi all staged a shooting the day before the actual shooting so that david hogg can record a video from school.

and then the next day by some miraculous luck there was an actual shooting, and hogg got to pretend he was there.

this is your theory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are too stupid, if Trump did it is a problem, but if Clinton Springsteen and others did it too is ok?
    Go get your head checked, got exposed and cant deal with reality, TripleStandard bozo.
    Look it happened...

I never said it was OK for anyone. You were talking about 1960s teenagers being bad ass tough guys going to Nam, then next you're talking about Clinton not going.

You're a rambling incoherent blowhard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said it was OK for anyone. You were talking about 1960s teenagers being bad ass tough guys going to Nam, then next you're talking about Clinton not going.

You're a rambling incoherent blowhard.
    Dude, get a brain, fix your life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, get a brain, fix your life.
    Sure

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    where are you supposed to get a brain? like the brain store? next-door to the fix your life shop?

at least he didn't say kill yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where are you supposed to get a brain? like the brain store? next-door to the fix your life shop?

at least he didn't say kill yourself.
    "Avoid the black market"

-avante

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel some shame for that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here Are 6 of the Nuttiest Moments From Trump's Fox News Interview

The president was completely unhinged.

1.) Trump said he decided to call into Fox News as a gift to first lady Melania Trump for her birthday.

2.) Trump ranted about Senate Democrats obstructing his nominees after Ronny Jackson, his pick to be secretary of Veterans Affairs, withdrew his name.

3.) Trump admits he stayed overnight in Moscow during the 2013 Miss Universe pageant.

4.) Trump throws his own lawyer, Michael Cohen, under the bus.

Trump said that most of Cohen's work isn't as an attorney, but as a private businessman.

Trump also said he had "nothing" to do with Cohen's private business interests and claimed that Cohen only performs a "tiny little fraction" of the legal work done on his behalf.

5.) Even Fox News host Brian Kilmeade tells Trump to not watch so much cable news

6.) Trump went on a nonsensical rant about the Department of Justice being against him.

https://www.alternet.org/here-are-6-...news-interview
    Cohen must know that Trash's only loyalty is to himself, and that he Cohen is under bus. Will he flip? I bet he does once Mueller presents him with a bunch of indictments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think the whole school, a bunch of parents/witnesses, the cops, and the fbi all staged a shooting the day before the actual shooting so that david hogg can record a video from school.

and then the next day by some miraculous luck there was an actual shooting, and hogg got to pretend he was there.

this is your theory.
    David Hogg is a hack used by the deep state to appeal the ¨teens against Trump¨ agenda.
    You can make anything you want with your conspiracy theories.

Internet=
    HES A DAMN LIAR AND COMES FROM A WEALTHY FAMILY WHO COINCIDENTALLY HIS FATHER WORKS FOR A COMPANY WHO DOES HIGH END SECURITY TRAINING WITH GUNS!

Lol. He's a senior in high school and still riding his little bike to school. Sure.

His father was involved with the shooting. He is FBI and its cause is to push gun control just like the CIA/FBI PLANNED VEGAS shooting, now they're covering it up and lying about it to push their gun control lobbying...

The shooting lasted 6 minutes. There's no way he was alerted to the shooting, grabbed his camera and went out to his bike, drove 3 miles to the school, was able to get inside the school in time to hear any shooting. We'll call him Flash from now on.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mother...rump-activist/

¨Flash¨ is full of , tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information