Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Treasonous, destructive, corrupt Trash, Pence, the entourage MUST be run out of office ASAP.

Only the Democrats can push that objective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why ?
    so far their is NO evidence for them to be kicked out of office. There was a lot of lots of evidence against Hillary and all she got was a slap on the rest from the former fbi.
    they keep digging but so far no criminal evidence. They are hoping and trying to convince the people there is with their media but so far nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what the dems should realize is that the public is also generally disinterested in russiagate. if they want to find a way to justify impeachment they would have to look for evidence of policy making primarily implemented for the sake of personal profit to trump. in the end, the fate of the GOP and trump from 2018-20120 will hinge upon the economy, jobs and healthcare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    economy, jobs and healthcare in that order correct

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    public is also generally disinterested in russiagate
    link? or just your Trash-fellating opinion of blind Repug loyalty?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what the dems should realize is that the public is also generally disinterested in russiagate.
    Do you have a source on that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what the dems should realize is that the public is also generally disinterested in russiagate. if they want to find a way to justify impeachment they would have to look for evidence of policy making primarily implemented for the sake of personal profit to trump. in the end, the fate of the GOP and trump from 2018-20120 will hinge upon the economy, jobs and healthcare.
    does everything have to be about PR?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To see here there is nothing.

Спасибо.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have a source on that?
    what i can say is economic related problems represent 21% of the most important issues for the public and then healthcare, immigration, race relations and all other non-political leadership/national security concerns represent another 55%. http://www.gallup.com/poll/1675/most...t-problem.aspx

i mean, the dems could take the approach that it means more or could lead to a smoking gun and therefore is worth investing time and energy into, but it's a calculated risk and nowhere near being a certainty.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    good article and interesting to see Politico is now backing away from the story and preparing Dems for the let down. doesn't look like anyone has read it yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does everything have to be about PR?
    i'm not an election expert but i would think image counts for a lot and there is no doubt that the dems are suffering from an image problem (and that is from within its own ranks).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not an election expert but i would think image counts for a lot and there is no doubt that the dems are suffering from an image problem (and that is from within its own ranks).
    oh, if you're talking about getting votes yeah... i was thinking about doing an effective job, etc

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what i can say is economic related problems represent 21% of the most important issues for the public and then healthcare, immigration, race relations and all other non-political leadership/national security concerns represent another 55%. http://www.gallup.com/poll/1675/most...t-problem.aspx

i mean, the dems could take the approach that it means more or could lead to a smoking gun and therefore is worth investing time and energy into, but it's a calculated risk and nowhere near being a certainty.
    Even Repugs can't address the economy (the lower 4 quintiles), or healtcare, or ANYTHING because Trash's ING DISASTER is a black hole.

What are the Dems supposed to do? they can't pass anything in Congress, anyway.

The most patriotic, most pressing priority for the Dems and the country is for the Congressional Dems to flush Trash's complete Exec down the toilet, A S A P.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    There are, here and there, warning signs that maybe the Democrats might want to, you know, focus on their own political problems. In April, the Democratic National Committee had its worst fundraising month in nearly a decade. As was seen in crucial states during the 2016 contest, African-American turnout remains a serious concern. The voters of admittedly red-state Montana just elected a guy who has been charged with assault instead of a (seemingly) competent Democrat with a clean police record. Reporters who actually spoke to voters in places like Ohio seem to have found some shrugs over the Russia frenzy. More than two-thirds of voters, according to at least one ABC News/Washington Post poll (if you believe polls anymore), said the Democrats were “out of touch.” The Democrats—yes, the Democrats—scored lower than Trump and the Republicans on that issue.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Trump, meanwhile, is trying to regain his message on border security, tax cuts, Obamacare repeal and telling off Europeans to their faces. You know, the kind of politically incorrect, occasionally rude things that actually ended up helping him win the election. A few weeks ago, a sociologist at Columbia University flatly predicted that Trump will be reelected in 2020. In an even crueler blow to the Democrats, an ABC poll released in April found that Trump would beat Hillary Clinton in the popular vote if there were a hypothetical rematch. (A rematch that at least one humble genius long ago predicted.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Repugs can't address the economy (the lower 4 quintiles), or healtcare, or ANYTHING because Trash's ING DISASTER is a black hole.

What are the Dems supposed to do? they can't pass anything in Congress, anyway.

The most patriotic, most pressing priority for the Dems and the country is for the Congressional Dems to flush Trash's complete Exec down the toilet, A S A P.
    for clarification, by what process do you refer to when you write "to flush Trash's complete Exec down the toilet, A S A P."?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It looks like the #1 problem people are most concerned with is hating government and leadership, followed closely by healthcare. These are both things Trump is extremely unpopular on. I don't think you can divorce Russia from the first, considering this is the major scandal in Trump's presidency so far. And in the second case I'd be pretty surprised to hear people who hate him for trying to boot a bunch of people off their insurance would give him the benefit of the doubt on Russia when he has already proved to be a boldfaced liar on healthcare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shocker.

Someone whose political party would have the most to lose from looking like treasonous jackasses thinks that the issue that makes them look like treasonous jackasses should be ignored.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump, meanwhile, is trying to regain his message on border security, tax cuts, Obamacare repeal and telling off Europeans to their faces. You know, the kind of politically incorrect, occasionally rude things that actually ended up helping him win the election. A few weeks ago, a sociologist at Columbia University flatly predicted that Trump will be reelected in 2020. In an even crueler blow to the Democrats, an ABC poll released in April found that Trump would beat Hillary Clinton in the popular vote if there were a hypothetical rematch. (A rematch that at least one humble genius long ago predicted.)
    Remember when Trump's message was everyone was going to have great and cheap healthcare, and how he wasn't going to cut Medicaid at all? (which is how he sold himself as not the typical Republican)

I can't imagine that Trump's message resonates with anyone but Trumpers now that he's not running against Clinton any more.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Remember when Trump's message was everyone was going to have great and cheap healthcare, and how he wasn't going to cut Medicaid at all? (which is how he sold himself as not the typical Republican)

I can't imagine that Trump's message resonates with anyone but Trumpers now that he's not running against Clinton any more.
    What is the Dem's message now besides RUSSIA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like the #1 problem people are most concerned with is hating government and leadership, followed closely by healthcare. These are both things Trump is extremely unpopular on. I don't think you can divorce Russia from the first, considering this is the major scandal in Trump's presidency so far. And in the second case I'd be pretty surprised to hear people who hate him for trying to boot a bunch of people for insurance would give him the benefit of the doubt on Russia when he has already proved to be a boldfaced liar on healthcare.
    let's assume, just for the sake of your argument, that one cannot divorce the issue of government and leadership from Russia (because this is just an assumption, after all) and that the media with the support of many democrats choose to make this a matter of great importance, so much so that it takes up most of the mainstream coverage. what are the repercussions for the democrats if this leads to nothing? obviously, the flip side is certain but what would the public think if it leads to nothing? will they just consider it a case of the democrats doing their due diligence or will the effort be looked upon unfavorably (particularly by those demographics that could sway the election)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans are going to take away your health insurance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans hate the poor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats want a living wage, so people can support themselves through work.

Thread Information