Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Since everyone is so worried about Avante...

I worked in the insurance business for about five years, which was how long it took to get your renewals if you were to quit. Which I did, I worked in that biz from 73-78, have been getting renewals ever since, that would be 37% of the original premium.

Then I was a foreman at an olive company for 21 years, then a foreman at the largest cheese plant in the world for 12 years. That's 33 years in the same union.

Judy was the daycare director at the largest church in town, but because of poltics she decided to work at home. So we bought a home with a room that had been used for a daycare business.

Being now retired we have 30 years of savings and make around 75 a year. Those renewals, pension, SS and daycare.

I know, reality sucks on the intenet it's far more fun to around in a fantasy world.

I am the real deal when it comes to my interests as I showed everyone with the pictures, yes I use that bench press, no it's not some ornament, hahahahaha!!!!!!!

I talked about those Navy days because of how wrong it was to put young men in that situation. I should have known better.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I worked in the insurance business for about five years, which was how long it took to get your renewals if you were to quit. Which I did, I worked in that biz from 73-78, have been getting renewals ever since, that would be 37% of the original premium.
    Been in the insurance business is awesome.

Not the most active job there is but very rewarding.

Cant wait to put in some years here for the real money to come in while I sit on my ass getting paid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Cant wait to put in some years here for the real money to come in while I sit on my ass getting paid.
    That's what my buddy does...he's an insurance claims adjuster. He basically sits on his ass all day and makes a small fortune doing it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs

Then I was a foreman at an olive company for 21 years, then a foreman at the largest cheese plant in the world for 12 years. That's 33 years in the same union.

Judy was the daycare director at the largest church in town, but because of poltics she decided to work at home. So we bought a home with a room that had been used for a daycare business.

Being now retired we have 30 years of savings and make around 75 a year. Those renewals, pension, SS and daycare.

I know, reality sucks on the intenet it's far more fun to around in a fantasy world.

I am the real deal when it comes to my interests as I showed everyone with the pictures, yes I use that bench press, no it's not some ornament, hahahahaha!!!!!!!

I talked about those Navy days because of how wrong it was to put young men in that situation. I should have known better.

"Navy days"....explain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you're saying you raped?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante is so much cooler than all you bags : lmao

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Been in the insurance business is awesome.

Not the most active job there is but very rewarding.

My brother in law got me in the business he was a district manager. I knew nothing about that renewal situation. Talk about a pleasant surprise.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-17-2014 at 12:45 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "Navy days"....explain.
    My dad and his dad were in the Navy, I grew up wanting to sail the seas. So at 19 I joined up, lucky for me the Viet Nam war was going on so I was over there two of my four years. It was six there then six at port. Loved the travel and the things/places I saw but hated the military bull . I recommend it for any young man.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos

Bull -to-English Translation:

I worked in the male sex business for about five years, which was about as much daily ass pounding and swallowing I could take before I had to quit. I worked in that biz from 73-78, have been getting some side work ever since, but only black s now.

Then I was a point man for a small time Filipino pros ution ring for 21 years, then a second in charge of the largest ring in the world for 12 years. That's 33 years of money off of underage girls.

Judy was the daycare director at the largest church in town, but because they found out she was sleeping with the preacher and all the deacons she was forced to work at home. So we bought a home with a room that could be used for a daycare/part time pros ution business.

Being almost completely immobile because of 30 years of poor health choices, I've gained only around 75lbs this year. Hard to cut back on those ding dongs, stuffed crust pizzas, deep fried Twinkies and cans and cans of whipped cream straight from the nozzle.

I know, my reality sucks so it's far more fun to be on the internet and around in a fantasy world.

I am the real deal when it comes to my fake interests as I showed everyone with the pictures, yes I've never used that bench press, it's just some ornament, hahahahaha!!!!!!!

I talked about those Navy days because putting those young men in that situation got my career started. I should have known some of them better. They could've worked for me.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was weak and badly done.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How come we have so many here who depend on everyone else to haul them around? Never seen so many uncreative leechs in one place before.

Pull your weight leechs,ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't know about you but I have two s following me around and even though I have them on ignore, their initials are "c" and "a".
    I own them!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't know about you but I have two s following me around and even though I have them on ignore, their initials are "c" and "a".
    I own them!
    I have about 4/5 little freaks who the minute they click on they look for me. They were all out of that same ty batch...

never/rarely post threads
    lack intelligence
    lack creativity
    only come here to bug the grown ups
    yep, gots

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cincinnati Bearcats
    Watch out Avante, the old man might turn on you again.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have about 4/5 little freaks who the minute they click on they look for me. They were all out of that same ty batch...

never/rarely post threads
    lack intelligence
    lack creativity
    only come here to bug the grown ups
    yep, gots
    I've told them both I don't roll the way they do, but the two s are relentless, like two jilted s would do.
    Guess they are proving what they really are, they should just come out of the closet already.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watch out Avante, the old man might turn on you again.
    He's far more interesting than most here. At least he doesn't act 14 and stupid.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    He's far more interesting than most here. At least he doesn't act 14 and stupid.
    Have you not been reading his posts?

Dude faked his death after you told him to not be such a .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've told them both I don't roll the way they do, but the two s are relentless, like two jilted s would do.
    Guess they are proving what they really are, they should just come out of the closet already.
    That's part of the show here, and why you/me post here. The little dummies are ing entertaining, I laugh my ass off at them. ing funny!

Don't tell me you don't laugh at the freaks also.

Check it out...

I make football plays, everyone has fun with them. So I play a game where the line was 4 (something like that), Well the game ended on a 4 point win, yep a tie. Dummy comes on....YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST!!!!!!!.....hahahaha!!! ing idiot too stupid to know it's a tie when you hit on the number. That's why we have the hook....4.5. That's how funny these little freaks are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cincinnati Bearcats
    too bad he acts more like an abused lover

Faking his death after getting told off goes so much beyond acting '14 and stupid' that it's borderline psycho.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's part of the show here, and why you/me post here. The little dummies are ing entertaining, I laugh my ass off at them. ing funny!

Don't tell me you don't laugh at the freaks also.
    Of course I do, it can't be helped, and I can't even read their posts but it is obvious the way they follow me around making fools of themselves that they are talking about me.
    They are totally owned, and it is hilarious as they squirm and jabber.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    too bad he acts more like an abused lover

Faking his death after getting told off goes so much beyond acting '14 and stupid' that it's borderline psycho.
    We're all borderline psycho's here, that's the fun.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Of course I do, it can't be helped, and I can't even read their posts but it is obvious the way they follow me around making fools of themselves that they are talking about me.
    I hear ya and totally agree.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I own them!
    Do you notice the s who follow me around to every thread just like the ones who follow you?

And I have them on ignore, yet occasionally see their quotes from others on here.
    We own these asswipes, lock, stock, and barrel.
    I own both those two fools, they follow me everywhere, even while I have them on ignore, fools!
    Say it a few more times.

Maybe it will come true.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hear ya and totally agree.
    We may have had our differences and methods, but you have to admit, it is really entertaining, especially the more they make fools of themselves trying to get our attention.

They have made me their Troll God, by their own making and obsession with me.
    Now that is truly hilarious!

Thread Information