Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No way in he was a better athlete.
    No way, no how...

Bob Hayes was one of the great long ball droppers but no denying he could get open. The speed kept him on the field, the hands did not.

Fran is exactly what I said he was. Weak armed and quick. His best position modern day would probably be a little slot receiver. Guys that get off the ball quickly without the break away speed.

Are you denying he had a weak arm? Now way he gets close to Wilson. He would not play QB today. Tell me his first and last year as a QB and tell me the % of black players in the league in each of those years? I dare you. You will embarrass your own arguments about black athletes.
    Stupid, Hayes had great hands, that is why he's in the HOF. Yep....100% WRONG~~~~~~ Dummy the guy returned punt, you don't have a cat back there with bad hands.

ONE MORE TIME.........ONE MORE TIME..........ONEEEEEEEEEE MOREEEEEEEE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DID.............YOU..........EVER.............SEE. ....TARKENTON...........PLAY???????

ANSWER THE ING QUESTION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Stupid, Hayes had great hands, that is why he's in the HOF. Yep....100% WRONG~~~~~~ Dummy the guy returned punt, you don't have a cat back there with bad hands.

ONE MORE TIME.........ONE MORE TIME..........ONEEEEEEEEEE MOREEEEEEEE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DID.............YOU..........EVER.............SEE. ....TARKENTON...........PLAY???????

ANSWER THE ING QUESTION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Tarketon has been described perfectly to you.
    And you know it.

Hayes had bad hands. Which is why he will never ever be considered an elite HOFamer.

Facts.
    And if you really watched them.

YOU KNOW IM ON THE MONEY~~~~~~~ BULLSEYE!

Which is why you refute nothing. And why both of these guys played when football was just bad. Not to watch, but just poorly played. The best athletes, in Total, WERE NOT PLAYING.

WAKE THE FCK UP OLD GEEZER~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Tarketon has been described perfectly to you.
    And you know it.

Hayes had bad hands. Which is why he will never ever be considered an elite HOFamer.

Facts.
    And if you really watched them.

YOU KNOW IM ON THE MONEY~~~~~~~ BULLSEYE!

Which is why you refute nothing. And why both of these guys played when football was just bad. Not to watch, but just poorly played. The best athletes, in Total, WERE NOT PLAYING.

WAKE THE FCK UP OLD GEEZER~~~~~~
    Look ya little muther er, if your dumbass plans on talking to me then ya better start answering some ing questions, got that ? This of you never answeing anything sucks, ok er?

Now...DID YOU EVER SEE TARKENTON PLAY..................YES OR NO?

Pretty obvious ya never saw Hayes play. the guy had great hands and you would know that if you saw him in action.

Stupid, you never saw Tarkenton play did ya?

Fran Tarkentoin a slot receiver, hahahahaha~~~~~~~ My God this little is stupid.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Pgardn humiliating the Old got

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ Avante got ethered.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ONE MORE TIME

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Pgardn humiliating the Old got
    The guy never even saw Tarkenton play and it's real obvious, so you're wrong as usual.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ Avante got ethered.
    How's that and be specific,, yep, ya can't.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The guy never saw Tarkenton play, and he knows once he says.....nope, never saw him play...then all his bull is just that total bull .

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The guy never saw Tarkenton play, and he knows once he says.....nope, never saw him play...then all his bull is just that total bull .
    he has nowhere near wilson's arm strength

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm the only one in this thread who saw Tarkenton play. Only a total idiot would think the guy couldn't play right now.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    he has nowhere near wilson's arm strength
    What is the weather like in Minnesota late in an NFL season? When did you see him play?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    What is the weather like in Minnesota late in an NFL season? When did you see him play?
    video available right now of him playing is identical the video of him playing in the 70's.

so i've seen him play fairly recently

Post Count
    The guy never even saw Tarkenton play and it's real obvious, so you're wrong as usual.
    How's that and be specific,, yep, ya can't.
    I'm the only one in this thread who saw Tarkenton play. Only a total idiot would think the guy couldn't play right now.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    video available right now of him playing is identical the video of him playing in the 70's.

so i've seen him play fairly recently
    I saw him play probably around...hmmmmm?....20ish times, talking full games. When he retired he owned all the NFL records.

I saw him enought to know his arm was never an issue, and his abilit yto extend plays on a whole other level...UNTIL...Wilson showed up.

You don't need a bazooka, jus ask Joe Montana. , Darly Lamononica had a bazooka, he was nowhere close to Tarkenton.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Translation

I never saw Tarkenton play so just tagging along, anything to get back at Avante for pokeing fun at my stupid TOM SAVAGE IS THE............

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I saw him play probably around...hmmmmm?....20ish times, talking full games. When he retired he owned all the NFL records.

I saw him enought to know his arm was never an issue, and his abilityto extend plays on a whole other level...UNTIL...Wilson showed up.

You don't need a bazooka, jus ask Joe Montana. , Darly Lamononica had a bazooka, he was nowhere close to Tarkenton.
    why does it matter if you watched him in the 70's vs watching footage of him playing in the 70's now? it's the same observation. in fact, watching footage now is more reliable than a scant memory from 50 years ago

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    why does it matter if you watched him in the 70's vs watching footage of him playing in the 70's now? it's the same observation. in fact, watching footage now is more reliable than a scant memory from 50 years ago
    Watching a tiny % of his plays beats watching a good 20 or so full games?

Post Count
    Watching a tiny % of his plays beats watching a good 20 or so full games?
    When did he say he wasn't watching full games?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When did he say he wasn't watching full games?
    Do you really think anyone is going to watch a 3 hour football game from the 70's just so they can make an argument on a messageboard? Dude, will you even take time to watch any video at all or Google anything? I seriously doubt the guy is watching full games and certainly not 20ish of them.

I grew up watching Tarkenton, Unitas, Starr, Jurgenson, Gabriel, etc. Saw all of them many many times. Trust me arm strenght was never an issue for Tarkenton. What was real obvious is that he could be a slot receiver, hahahaha~~~~~~

Post Count
    Do you really think anyone is going to watch a 3 hour football game from the 70's just so they can make an argument on a messageboard? Dude, will you even take time to watch any video at all or Google anything? I seriously doubt the guy is watching full games and certainly not 20ish of them.

I grew up watching Tarkenton, Unitas, Starr, Jurgenson, Gabriel, etc. Saw all of them many many times. Trust me arm strenght was never an issue for Tarkenton. What was real obvious is that he could be a slot receiver, hahahaha~~~~~~
    So, in other words, he never said he wasn't watching full games.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the odds of avante remembering details from "watching a 3 hour football game" back in the 70's

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So, in other words, he never said he wasn't watching full games.
    Would you watch a 3 hour game from the 70's? Nope, me either...ah....other than a SB. People just don't wanna take the time to Google, watch videos, you can't even read anything over a paragraph...tldr.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    the odds of avante remembering details from "watching a 3 hour football game" back in the 70's
    Dude, you really haven't noticed I possess a superhuman memory? Wanna talk the late 50's? How about Willie Galimore, wanna talk Smith Reed, Carver Shannon, Pervis Atkins, Elijah Pitts? How about Ronnie Bull?

, I can see Roger Maris hitting number 61, they interrupted the rasslin' to show the shot.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    nobody here believes your , nobody ever has.

Thread Information