Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Its science, sorry your GED didnt expose you to that.
    Yeah, it is science, the older an NBA player a get the worse he gets, the longer it takes his body to recover, the more fatigued he gets, the more athleticism he loses, etc. you're a complete moron if you think players turn to when they get old because they're not working out hard enough you're ing stupid. its science

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he doesn't have enough left to make up for his defense.
    His defense is still better than Forbes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it is science, the older an NBA player a get the worse he gets, the longer it takes his body to recover, the more fatigued he gets, the more athleticism he loses, etc. you're a complete moron if you think players turn to when they get old because they're not working out hard enough you're ing stupid. its science
    Like i said before. Your braindead comments show exactly what you dont have any knowledge of. And lol at you for making your last comment. It is science. But im sure you think the world is flat...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're GED makes you think there is marginal difference between 29 and 36.
    Your inability to understand phsyiology biology is the only laughing thing here. Youre not smart. I have 4 degrees and accompanying certifications. The ONLY difference between 29 and 36 is 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope they resign tony.

Would hate to see him in another uniform.

Thanks for all the years and consider staying.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

"i have four degrees" apparently not in anything relevant if you think a 29 year old NBA athlete and a 36 year old are the same athletically

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have to bump this just for laughs. Hilarious. Werent the spurs done and too old for like 10 years now. Odd how when tim changed his eating and workout he mysteriously got good again... lol you stupid stupid person

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your inability to understand phsyiology biology is the only laughing thing here. Youre not smart. I have 4 degrees and accompanying certifications. The ONLY difference between 29 and 36 is 7.
    Bull , obviously.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    this ing re thinking 29 year old Duncan and 39 year old Duncan were the same

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"i have four degrees" apparently not in anything relevant if you think a 29 year old NBA athlete and a 36 year old are the same athletically
    Hahahha you have to be kidding me. You suscribe to this because you hear it from the media. You see it from gms who want to bolster revenue with new hype.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol just as obvious as your theory that age is a detrimental factor to performance. Its as stupid as flat earth, sadly.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is how dumb you are. Saying i said this, first 7 now 10... lol. You arent even proving a point.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahahahaahaah so you think 39 year old tim wanted to play as bad / much spend as much time on his body as 29 tim? Answer, like manu is no

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol just as obvious as your theory that age is a detrimental factor to performance. Its as stupid as flat earth, sadly.
    How many NBA players have played into their 50's?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many NBA players have played into their 50's?
    Why would they?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, no, just no! The older you get, the slower and weaker you get. Unless your on p.e.d.s like lebron.
    The truth. Parker needs to go to Europe to "consult" with a doctor named Firenze or Fellini. I think they talk about nutrition and better training habits, and two weeks later they can bench press 50lbs over career best. I've seen it done many times over the years in different sports. The only chance for Parker is a steady diet of HGH, steroids, EPO to regain his speed and athleticism. I say do it Parker. I'll still respect you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth. Parker needs to go to Europe to "consult" with a doctor named Firenze or Fellini. I think they talk about nutrition and better training habits, and two weeks later they can bench press 50lbs over career best. I've seen it done many times over the years in different sports. The only chance for Parker is a steady diet of HGH, steroids, EPO to regain his speed and athleticism. I say do it Parker. I'll still respect you.
    Or he could just work out and eat correctly

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oddly enough lebron james takes the best care of his body through nutrition and workout, is having his best playoffs at 33, even better than in his 20s.... who woulda thought?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a bizarre turn of events lma looked thinner and leaner this year.... and had possibly the best statistical year of his career... wow!! In his 30s!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goes to figure they would if it's a matter of training and not a matter of regression brought on by aging.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goes to figure they would if it's a matter of training and not a matter of regression brought on by aging.
    Jesus youre dumb. Being able to do it, the science, has nothing to do with the WANT to do it. Which is why you see players get fat, slow, injured, etc. If tony parker really wanted to be the best, would he allow himself to get out of shape? Same with pau.

These guys want to make millions with as little work as possible for the most part. Then get out. Rarely do you see or find someone who loves the game to an extent he can out perform himeself regularly for years. This is why you have a greatest.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus youre dumb. Being able to do it, the science, has nothing to do with the WANT to do it. Which is why you see players get fat, slow, injured, etc. If tony parker really wanted to be the best, would he allow himself to get out of shape? Same with pau.
    If you were right (and you're not), teams would be going out of their way to high-producing 30 somethings for whom they'd have to only need to make sure they stayed properly motivated. And of course, we'd have a good amount of 30-something rookies too.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These guys want to make millions with as little work as possible for the most part. Then get out. Rarely do you see or find someone who loves the game to an extent he can out perform himeself regularly for years. This is why you have a greatest.
    You think Shaq, Garnett and Pierce could've kept up with the Heatles in 2013 if they had only kept putting in the work? You're a dumb . Their bodies had a lot more wear and tear, and aging makes the recovery process longer.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Shaq, Garnett and Pierce could've kept up with the Heatles in 2013 if they had only kept putting in the work? You're a dumb . Their bodies had a lot more wear and tear, and aging makes the recovery process longer.
    Lololol 2 of those 3 didnt workout.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lololol 2 of those 3 didnt workout.
    If your theory was correct, I'd see about as many 40-year-olds walking around in shape as I do 25-year-olds in shape.

Thread Information