Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...n-stubbornness

I'll be shocked if this guy gets another NBA coaching job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude should've been fired awhile back, and even more so the second he let Lin become to main guy on that team. I bet the Knick players call him a behind his back all the time

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's the knicks that are ing stupid then. It's D'antoni what the did you expect?

knicks

stephen A, read the comments section

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Steven A is such a token of espn/disney. They choose to allow you to spew your stupid opinions because it gives them demographic diversity."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "Steven A is such a token of espn/disney. They choose to allow you to spew your stupid opinions because it gives them demographic diversity."

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pringles is the Bob Hill for the new millenium.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...n-stubbornness

I'll be shocked if this guy gets another NBA coaching job.

you think the white media will go after this guy like they did Zeke...

I'm just glad that a well respected white guy failed in NY so we can how racism really works in America....

You have a HOF black player in Zeke that failed in NY and was crucified to the nth degree...

Now you have well respected white coach (coached a previous 2-time MVP) has 2 all-stars and young Asian phenom in the making, a defensive big in Chandler - basically everything that Zeke didn't have...and watch the media throw him softballs...they way they went at Zeke you would have thought he killed the pope or some ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm just glad that a well respected white guy failed in NY so we can how racism really works in America....

You have a HOF black player in Zeke that failed in NY and was crucified to the nth degree...

Now you have well respected white coach (coached a previous 2-time MVP) has 2 all-stars and young Asian phenom in the making, a defensive big in Chandler - basically everything that Zeke didn't have...and watch the media throw him softballs...they way they went at Zeke you would have thought he killed the pope or some ...

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    White media or not....D'antoni has been outed as a fraud most NBA teams are aware of now.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    This article is right about D'antoni.

Still doesn't get in to the facts on how Melo is also one-dimensional as a player, and on of the most overrated players in the last 10-15 years.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Also, the Knicks defense was pretty good overall this season. It was the offense that was horrendous.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Different situation with Isiah. He ran the team into the ground. He had control over personnel moves and loaded the team with awful contracts year after year. He did way more damage to the Knicks than D'antoni who should get criticized as well as a one-dimensional coach.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Isiah has been a disaster every where he's been since he retired, whether its Toronto, the CBA, the Knicks, and now Florida International.

Thread Information