It's a very respectable team with decent money. I'm wondering if they can actually progress as a national team with this ty ass system.

Sure, there are japanese, koreas, Iranians etc in Europe but so many of their national players turn down very low level first division clubs. I understand they already have money invested in their own leagues..Saudis for example already have big money invested on their league salaries, same goes with koreans, and other top asian teams.

They are even getting Australian players into choosing asian clubs now than going to europe.

Are these s actually deluded enough to think they can form a confed club compe ion level close to europe?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    It's a very respectable team with decent money. I'm wondering if they can actually progress as a national team with this ty ass system.

Sure, there are japanese, koreas, Iranians etc in Europe but so many of their national players turn down very low level first division clubs. I understand they already have money invested in their own leagues..Saudis for example already have big money invested on their league salaries, same goes with koreans, and other top asian teams.

They are even getting Australian players into choosing asian clubs now than going to europe.

Are these s actually deluded enough to think they can form a confed club compe ion level close to europe?
    meh, the market will slowly saturate and then you'll get players clustering into stronger teams ... it's a natural market process tbh, as long as the $$$ is there.

meh, the market will slowly saturate and then you'll get players clustering into stronger teams ... it's a natural market process tbh, as long as the $$$ is there.
    That's the thing...

The decent teams ( not even elite) usually offer more money and better overall financial deals than say the bottom of top euro leagues. So Asians in general, unless offered an opportunity with a reputable clib in europe will stay in Asia.

It's the same reason why they're club level soccer is significantly better than Africa, Central and argubly south America...

Even though no one would argue against the idea that africa and South American has more talent..but in their case, european clubs elite or ty will eat their talent..

They're going to forever be stuck because they're not poor so players arent as desperate in going to europe...but they're also not the richest or strongest so the quality will remain the same.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    That's the thing...

The decent teams ( not even elite) usually offer more money and better overall financial deals than say the bottom of top euro leagues. So Asians in general, unless offered an opportunity with a reputable clib in europe will stay in Asia.

It's the same reason why they're club level soccer is significantly better than Africa, Central and argubly south America...

Even though no one would argue against the idea that africa and South American has more talent..but in their case, european clubs elite or ty will eat their talent..

They're going to forever be stuck because they're not poor so players arent as desperate in going to europe...but they're also not the richest or strongest so the quality will remain the same.
    imo the money will attract foreign players and this is bound to increase the level of the league. You don't develop a nation by sending your elite players to europe, you develop it by shifting the mean upwards, a nation is more than 11 players. Europe has been plundering africa and south america for talent for decades, while it is ok for for players financially (africans mostly) it also kills the small leagues. You look at brasil and argentina and they are stacked with talent yet they can't win because they have bad fundamentals down to the league level. Also because they lack true iden ies and each player plays in their clubs system, they lack a unified footballing framework to create tactical cohesion (e.g. germany and spain play the same system at ALL ages, lately france italy and the netherlands are trying to implement this). And because of this lack of cohesion the entire league is amateurish, with amateurish federation, amateurish coaches, amateurish fans who believe more in morale/desire than in fundamental football, and so on.

So the chinese aren't dumb on this one, they are trying to provide a steady influx of talent which in the long term will strengthen the league and their footballing schools. This is the proper move tbh, their elite players might be a bit weaker in the short run, but the mean is guaranteed to increase, which will greatly benefit the next generation. Long term planning son, the proper strategy when you got $$$$.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    http://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/p...for-dieg-22783

s a new era has begun tbh. these chinese s just don't give a , just trying to was that $$$ by any means imaginable.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Am I mistaken or did I read that Asian club football has a bigger level than South America club football?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    nobody watches chinese super league anyway, even if they put it on free to air , who is going to waste time watching a bunch of chinese midgets learning to kick a ball, let alone those mercenaries playing in inferior compe ion...

they just change the laws for the china league, they can sign 5 internationals instead of the 4+1 (1 being asian player from region) and can only have 3 internationals starting any game only...looks like those top asian players wont be going to china league and looking for new club now...china league still inferior to japan/korean/australia league man....but in a couple of years once their home grown talent does become something, then we can talk again....

Thread Information