Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop being a soft ass and get your ass to San Antonio.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judging by his latest Instagram post i think he’s finally come to terms with him being traded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be nice to have a star player who didn't want to leave, for a change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man this fool better not come over and be crying during games and .. having to get subbed out because he's crying uncontrollably during crunch time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man this fool better not come over and be crying during games and .. having to get subbed out because he's crying uncontrollably during crunch time

I wouldn't be surprised if hes in a dark room listening to culture club right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Nephew cared 1/100th as much about the Spurs and San Antonio that DeRozan cared about the Raptors and Toronto, this trade would have never been necessary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The worst people post on this forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you mean by "for a change"? All of our stars wanted to spend their careers here until Kawhi came along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Nephew cared 1/100th as much about the Spurs and San Antonio that DeRozan cared about the Raptors and Toronto, this trade would have never been necessary.
    true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised if hes in a dark room listening to culture club right now.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he's swinging from a support beam rn tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you mean by "for a change"? All of our stars wanted to spend their careers here until Kawhi came along.
    Aldridge also wanted out last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its time to rebuild this with home grown talent. Its the only way for San Antonio to succeed. The more it settles in the more I wish patfo would've traded the for a pick heavy option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim still entertained Orlando though.. maybe he wanted to see Disney on the house, but he still entertained them.. Props to TP and Manu for never making us sweat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. I still don't think of him as one of "Our Stars" - just a Blazer transplant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim still entertained Orlando though.. maybe he wanted to see Disney on the house, but he still entertained them.. Props to TP and Manu for never making us sweat
    That's true. But "entertaining" is still a far cry from "wanting to leave."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its time to rebuild this with home grown talent. Its the only way for San Antonio to succeed. The more it settles in the more I wish patfo would've traded the for a pick heavy option.
    Yes. And yes. Frankly, it would have been a good time for the franchise to move on from Pop and let a new regime decide whether to reset or rebuild and take charge of the process. Instead we will experience these rocky two or three seasons and then more uncertainty/change in a couple of years when Pop hangs 'em up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading this forum, nobody is ready for a rebuild. Neither is Pop. Spurs fans may claim they want one, but as much ing as there is in here regarding playoff teams...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading this forum, nobody is ready for a rebuild. Neither is Pop. Spurs fans may claim they want one, but as much ing as there is in here regarding playoff teams...
    Nobody ever WANTS to rebuild. Cir stances should be the primary determinant - not whether a coach in the twilight of his career wants to assemble a "compe ive" team for playoff fodder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better to be compe ive than not. Even if you get a couple high lottery picks all it takes is one bad miss and you're set back even further.

Yes, I want the Spurs' hall of fame coach who has led teams to win 5 championships across three decades to have a compe ive team, as opposed to providing jack off material for virtual GMs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would be wrong in my opinion. This franchise is headed nowhere at the moment. Smell the roses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better to be compe ive than not. Even if you get a couple high lottery picks all it takes is one bad miss and you're set back even further.

Yes, I want the Spurs' hall of fame coach who has led teams to win 5 championships across three decades to have a compe ive team, as opposed to providing jack off material for virtual GMs.

I rather be a fan of a team that is building towards something with potential to be great again with new young talent. I think spurs fans like your self are spoiled because this franchise has never ever had to be rebuilt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha. You would be whining the entire time. Unless you were a fan before DRob, probably best to sit down tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Compe ive, yes. Contender, no. Personally, I much rather PATFO hit the reset button and burn a year or two on a rebuild than to watch this team for the next 2-3 years become the Portland Trailblazers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha. You would be whining the entire time. Unless you were a fan before DRob, probably best to sit down tbh.
    I actually was a fan before DRob and went to many games as a kid at the hemisphere so you don't know . I'm telling you straight up this team needs to be washed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Compe ive, yes. Contender, no. Personally, I much rather PATFO hit the reset button and burn a year or two on a rebuild than to watch this team for the next 2-3 years become the Portland Trailblazers.
    Bingo.

Thread Information