Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I might check this out on a discount day. Clint is one of my favorite actors and I enjoy his directorial output though it's very hit or miss. He doesn't have any films I hate, but at his worst his films can feel lazy or unpolished.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Prefer the monthly Hollywood film bout Nazis?
    don't forget that you could also see yet another ty superhero movie...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    *SPOILER ALERT*

They don't show at the end. Just a little text saying a veteran he was helping offed him.

I think Eastwood bought into Kyle's dad's complaints too much tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Good movie as far as movies go.

The main character is stale as though. Made the movie pretty boring IMO. I think it's because his dad threatened Eastwood if he made his son look bad so instead he made him a cookie cutout caricature of the perfect soldier.
    Uh the main character was a real person. Watch an interview with the real guy and the movie character is pretty spot on

I quite liked that Eastwood didn't Hollywood up the story like they did with Lone Survivor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I love war films but didn't find this overly compelling tbh. There just wasn't that much special about it. Still an above average film but nothing to write home about

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    meh

I was hoping for a Marvel Easter egg tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Clearly not enough to come up with a better name.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The ROE in Viet Nam was to kill anyone moving at night Male or Female.
    And just like Iraq, VN was American criminal cluster , which according to you, justifies killing any and all "sand n!gg@s" and "slants"

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    meh

I was hoping for a Marvel Easter egg tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    this dude and his movie.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    this dude and his movie.
    That's right, it doesn't star a black dude.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    this dude and his movie.
    Go watch annie got, someone has to. Your foxx is nothing more than a culture vulture, tbh. Wouldn't be surprised if he invested in the film. Pathetic. Why do your people feel their own stories and characters aren't worth ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's right, it doesn't star a black dude.
    What doesn't make sense with his shtick is this coon is as white as they get..claims his parents are rich so he probably lives in some ultra safe white suburb on the far Northside, posts pictures of his gy knitted socks and loafers, tries to boast but posts pics of a Volvo or whatever car only a white girl would drive, yet tries to use his "blackisms" in every post to remind everyone he's a coon. I'm sure his girl is white too

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saw this last week (thanks to Katproxy) and didn't like it at all.

It was blindly patriotic and unrealistic. Talking to his wife on his cell phone while sniping/riding in an open vehicle and getting shot at? And Coopers wife's character was utterly pathetic. Every line of hers was the same: "You're just not the same man!" Hated every scene with her in it (half the movie).

It just wasn't good. I get that a lot of people will like it, but I want an intriguing story line with interesting characters in war movie. American Sniper's characters were dull (Cooper), pathetic (Cooper's wife) and souless and uncharacterized (everyone else, especially the bad guys).

Just play CoD and snipe bad guys for two hours instead. 3/10.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Wonder how many imbeciles cheered usa usa usa throughout the film, stood up and the end of the film and saluted all the dumb bubbas for "serving" their country, went out to a bar afterwards and downed gallons of budweiser. Soon you'll be seeing the bubba masses (including culturally confused hiSPanICS---never my fellow s --I wonder why that is?) sporting the punisher emblem as if it's some indicator of their lethal nature. Just good 'ol, silly, mindless, 'murican propaganda.
    'murican sniper

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Wonder how many imbeciles cheered usa usa usa throughout the film, stood up and the end of the film and saluted all the dumb bubbas for "serving" their country, went out to a bar afterwards and downed gallons of budweiser. Soon you'll be seeing the bubba masses (including culturally confused hiSPanICS---never my fellow s --I wonder why that is?) sporting the punisher emblem as if it's some indicator of their lethal nature. Just good 'ol, silly, mindless, 'murican propaganda.
    'murican sniper

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Best thing about this movie is that it gets the liberal gots panties up in a wad for some reason.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    'murican sniper

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saving Private Ryan was great, but to me there could still be a better WWII film than that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone seen Fury?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Not an American, so I don't care about the patriotic stuff. Great movie, 8.5/10

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, not great but it's a solid movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Minnesota Golden Gophers
    'murican sniper
    But... but Jesus loves America and the Christian soldiers sent to liberate the Middle Eastern non-believers. Oh wait.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Seth Rogen said this move reminded him of the fake Nazi propaganda film from Inglourious Basterds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seth Rogen said this move reminded him of the fake Nazi propaganda film from Inglourious Basterds.
    That kat was beasting in Stolz der Nation.

I would take that as a complement.

Thread Information