NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Read...

Armageddon, Oil and the Middle East
    Is Fanatic Islam a Global Threat
    Sandstorms (American journalist lived seven years in the Middle East)
    The Final Move Beyond Iraq
    Jihad in Brooklyn
    What You Need To Know About Islam
    ISLAM
    The Last Jihad
    Saladin
    Monday Night Jihad
    The War Against The Terror Masters
    Why I Am Not Muslim.....Ibn Warraq writes about why he had to leave the stupidity/violence. This is the must read.
    Against All Enemies
    Unveiled
    Inside the Kingdom (American woman married to a Muslim)
    Islam and the Crusades
    Through Our Enemies Eyes
    American Jihad

Prior to 9/11 I didn't really give a about any of that. After 9/11 I got curious, so I decided to educate myself, so I grabbed all I could find on the subject. I was stunned to find out what I did, talk about one huge cluster there it is....Islam. Talk about a strange/violent/backward/primitive/stupid world, there it is. There are weirdo's over there who actualy believe this life is a waste of time, life doesn't really start until they reach paradise and how do you guarantee a place beside Allah, give up your life(while killing infidels) for the cause....wow~~~~~~~~~~~ 72 virgins in waiting.

I don't give a who tries to sell..."it's just a few radicals who....." BULL !!!!!!!!!!!!! Islam is all about death to those dreaded infidels. The hero of that being Mohammad who was a kiiler.

I used to work at a place that dealth with a trucking line that only hired Arabs, we all...."don't those dudes ever shower?" They ing stunk.

Imagine packing a lunch and grabbing up the family to head out to the public....beheadings....like we see in Saudia Arabia. Imagine killing people over ....cartoons. Imagine stoning a girl to death because she had sex outside of marriage. Imagine wanting to kill a girl because she was in a beauty contest. Imagine sending women to the Olympics and expecting them to compete in all that gard. Imagine kiilling gays, just because they suck .

Everywhere we see Islam, we see blood.

Wasn't it you that questioned why black people never read? You claim to have read 20 books on Islam but not one of them is the Quran or Hadiths... wow. What's worse is the list of books you have read are authored by Jews or Christians. Then you go as far as saying that their prophet and culture is steeped in murder and constant killing. I offer you these peaceful Biblical scriptures.

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
    NUMBERS 21:3 The Lord gave the Canaanites over to Israel, who "completely destroyed them and their towns."
    NUMBERS 31:17-18 God commanded Moses to kill all of the male Midianite children and "kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

???

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've studied all of the major religions, (Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism) and even some of the factions within those groups... they all have a history of murder, lies, and corruption.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    So does the Bible. i think we can all agree Isis and Al Qaeda are bad.
    there is no universal command by Ywhw to slay infidels outside of texts where he gave specific instructions to the israelis on certain rival tribes. Not gonna defend xtianity, but it's not even comparable to Islam. The Prophet Jesus said that his kingdom is not of this earth according to the book of Luke. Mohammed has earthly plans of domination.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I've studied all of the major religions, (Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism) and even some of the factions within those groups... they all have a history of murder, lies, and corruption.
    that doesn't awnser the whether a philosophy condones genocide. That's like comparing the Nazi's and Soviets to the Palestinians and Syrians because they all had war history. It's pathetic, you don't buy it, and no one who is an honest intellectual buys that attempt at reason.

Once again, do all those religions tell their adherents to convert by the sword? Ywhw told Israel to commit genocide various specific times, but in the bible spreading of judaism was never done by the sword. Atleast what we are talking about is conversion. You can only be born of the blood of that tribe.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Which excerpts?

Feel free to post them after you furiously Google an out of context mistranslation.

lol "doing it right" -- I guess you believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible too. That's some crazy .
    out of context lol

You're either a big shot in the idiot realm or a dishonest asswipe.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    there is no universal command by Ywhw to slay infidels outside of texts where he gave specific instructions to the israelis on certain rival tribes. Not gonna defend xtianity, but it's not even comparable to Islam.
    the instructions were to kill any non-believers. Very comparable.

The Prophet Jesus said that his kingdom is not of this earth according to the book of Luke. Mohammed has earthly plans of domination.
    Jesus also has plans of earthly domination:

Isaiah 2:

2*This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:2*In the last daysthe mountain*of the*Lord’s temple will be established****as the highest of the mountains;it will be exalted*above the hills,****and all nations will stream to it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Jesus gonna put down the olive branch and go gangstah

Revelation 2:26-27New International Version (NIV)

26*To the one who is victorious*and does my will to the end,*I will give authority over the nations—*27*that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter*and will dash them to pieces like pottery’[a]—just as I have received authority from my Father.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that doesn't awnser the whether a philosophy condones genocide. That's like comparing the Nazi's and Soviets to the Palestinians and Syrians because they all had war history. It's pathetic, you don't buy it, and no one who is an honest intellectual buys that attempt at reason.

Once again, do all those religions tell their adherents to convert by the sword? Ywhw told Israel to commit genocide various specific times, but in the bible spreading of judaism was never done by the sword. Atleast what we are talking about is conversion. You can only be born of the blood of that tribe.

You are way off. Jews for the most have no interest in converting people in their false sense of "Chosen-ism." But, at the same time they have used this false sense of being God's chosen people to exploit, and murder those not like them. Jews don't tell their adherents to convert by the sword, but the spread of Zionism is just as bad... maybe even worse. In Christianity there is a ritual that one goes through to becoming "saved." If you accept white Jesus as your Lord and savior then you are admitted to heaven. Those who refuse to do so are fuel for fire... for eternity. This is preached throughout the world in the guise of "saving souls." Here's the problem with that... if I choose not to follow the Christian to path to God, then my life has not value... seeing as I'm going to anyway. Knowing that... the Christian finds it easy to murder, steal the land, and rape the women of non-believing people because they are condemned by God to begin with. Becoming saved through Christ is the main principle to becoming a Christian and going to heaven.

Hindus believe that if you are killed at war then you are going straight to heaven. So guess who's looking for war.

Buddhists monks are no different than Christian missionaries... they all support their kings and warlords in the heat of battle and spread of their kingdoms.

They all preach peace... but when you study their history you have nothing but bloodshed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jesus gonna put down the olive branch and go gangstah

Revelation 2:26-27New International Version (NIV)

26*To the one who is victorious*and does my will to the end,*I will give authority over the nations—*27*that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter*and will dash them to pieces like pottery’[a]—just as I have received authority from my Father.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

- Jesus

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Interesting.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes when I see stupid leftists making fun of patriotic Americans for protesting Islam I lose it, totally normal reaction for someone who doesn't want to live under sharia law. You should read the Quran sometike to get a clue.
    hey nazi boy, you're the most unamerican person on here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    what do you think ought to be done about Islam/muslims?

Or do you just want to whine all thread long? Its ok if you do, just let me know so I can stop asking.

Someone plz bump since fet ol has me on lol ignore

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    hes a total imbecile trying to lecture others on his so called perception of intelligence. I'm going to post the guy who wants sharia law in all western countries and applauds acts of terrorism. Get a load of this peace and tolerance.

Didn't they arrest this camel er in Europe a couple weeks ago on terrorism charges?

I could be wrong....but I thought I read/saw it somewhere.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Which excerpts?

Feel free to post them after you furiously Google an out of context mistranslation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    out of context lol

You're either a big shot in the idiot realm or a dishonest asswipe.
    Angry gtown is a Muslim fundamentalist.

You believe in a literal (selective) translation of the Quran.

Cute.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the way they treat their women pretty much epitomizes what a ty religion Islam is tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For example, if Amy was a Muslim living in a Islamic country she would've been burned alive or lynched on a scaffold with hundreds of witnesses standing by, and the only parts of body Islamic women are allowed to expose in air outside home are their eyes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Angry gtown is a Muslim fundamentalist.

You believe in a literal (selective) translation of the Quran.

Cute.
    Come again?

lol i guess u interpret Nazi/Communist literature, speeches and programs as metaphors and not literal so you wont be taken for a Nazi/Communist.

I think I should take your UTSA degree figuratively since you're an idiot and don't come across as properly educated.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Actually, I think we could all agree that none of us take you seriously, becuase that would mean we are chumpdumper. lol

got of the Century.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Every day we hear/read something about violence/Islam, who isn't getting that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    lol gtown still mad

Nice to know you concede a literal interpretation of the Koran is not the only one that can be adopted.

Now you can get mad about proving yourself wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Every day we hear/read something about violence/Islam, who isn't getting that?
    So is every Muslim out to kill you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ^the real ones are..and that's enough of them that I don't want to play muslim roulette. To with them all, back to the sandbox. I shouldn't have to give up my safety, security, and culture to appease a bunch of desert assholes

Thread Information