Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    How many games do you think Brady gets suspended for
    How many bulls have you hired to drill your wife?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    How many bulls have you hired to drill your wife?
    Smh you're investing too much in this

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i don't see anyone answering the question, why were the colts balls underinflated too, and why there is no penalty for them.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i don't see anyone answering the question, why were the colts balls underinflated too, and why there is no penalty for them.
    Of the 4 Colts balls tested, they naturally deflated due to weather conditions. The Patriots balls did the same, but due to discrepancies in the readouts from 2 different gauges, the lab doing the experiments decided to use the readouts from the gauge that the ref claims he didn't use on the Pats balls. Those readings made it plausible that the Patriots balls might have been tampered with. Readouts frim the other gauge show natural deflation in the Pats footballs.

Of course, this is the same lab that was used by tobacco lobbyists to prove secondhand smoke doesn't cause cancer, but that's none of my business.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    And your scientific guy and kraft are business partners

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    And your scientific guy and kraft are business partners
    ........yeah honestly it hurt a little finding that out. Kinda weasely to try and leave that bit out, I admit. Even so, you don't need a Nobel Prize winning scientist to show Ideal Gas Law.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Wow Goodell is a ing idiot.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Patriots
    Championship tarnished forever
    Brady
    Legacy tarnished
    Wrong!

Tom Brady will be in the HOF and this will mean...0.

The Pats will be considered one of the great franchises in history.

This ain't ! Nobody cares about stuff like this. Actually it's boring.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Wrong!

Tom Brady will be in the HOF and this will mean...0.

The Pats will be considered one of the great franchises in history.

This ain't ! Nobody cares about stuff like this. Actually it's boring.
    I agree that it's boring. But look at how far it's come. None of us expected this. And now, instead of spending their summer enjoying their championship, they have to spend it listening to all this . In that sense, it's already been tarnished. People are talking more about this than the actual merits of their championship. It's either this or the Carroll up. You have to admit, this was probably one of the least deserved championships in NFL history.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You have to admit, this was probably one of the least deserved championships in NFL history.
    your team won the biggest bull super bowl of all time, against Seattle no less. off.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    " MAKING A BAD SITUATION WORSE:*Roger Goodell himself is going to hear Tom Brady's appeal, as if the NFL didn't already look stupid enough with this whole thing. It's an incredibly bad idea and a reminder of just how arbitrary and, worse, reactionary the league's player discipline system really is. With Goodell playing arbiter, I would expect him to uphold Brady's four-game suspension, which will then send the fight to the courts where the NFL will almost certainly lose, again......."

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/5/1...dell-tom-brady

I concur.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    " MAKING A BAD SITUATION WORSE:*Roger Goodell himself is going to hear Tom Brady's appeal, as if the NFL didn't already look stupid enough with this whole thing. It's an incredibly bad idea and a reminder of just how arbitrary and, worse, reactionary the league's player discipline system really is. With Goodell playing arbiter, I would expect him to uphold Brady's four-game suspension, which will then send the fight to the courts where the NFL will almost certainly lose, again......."

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/5/1...dell-tom-brady

I concur.
    He must hear it. It's commanded by the CBA. Players traded less hitting in practice for permitting Goodell to hear the appellate process.

They've only themselves to blame.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He must hear it. It's commanded by the CBA. Players traded less hitting in practice for permitting Goodell to hear the appellate process.

They've only themselves to blame.
    Not true.

Goodell has the right to hear but can pass.

Post Count
    Not true.

Goodell has the right to hear but can pass.
    You're right.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It's pretty ridiculous though that the NFLPA agreed to allow the commissioner to be arbiter of punishments he hands down.

Post Count
    It's pretty ridiculous though that the NFLPA agreed to allow the commissioner to be arbiter of punishments he hands down.
    I agree, but, they received some thing in return, and it musta been worth it. I just said the "hitting in practice" as an example.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Patriots have been accused of tampering with communications before

Karlos Dansby said in an appearance on PFT Live this week that he suspected the Patriots of wrongdoing in 2008, when the Cardinals visited New England and had trouble with their coach-to-helmet communications system. Dansby wasn’t the first to make such a claim against the Patriots.

After the Jaguars lost to the Patriots in the playoffs following the 2005 season, then-Jacksonville coach Jack Del Rio said the headsets “mysteriously malfunctioned.”

In 2007, Paul Zimmerman of Sports Illustrated reported that in a 2006 Lions-Patriots game in New England, then-Lions offensive coordinator Mike Martz had Detroit’s offense off to a good start until he lost the ability to call plays because the communications system went out. According to that report, it happened to the Lions twice, both times in the middle of drives when the Lions were picking up steam.
    Zimmerman’s report also quoted Bengals coach Marvin Lewis as saying the same thing that happened to the Lions had happened to the Bengals as well: “Yeah, I know,” Lewis said. “Headset went out. It happened to me in Foxboro, too.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ations-before/

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the more i read the more the Wells Report sounds like a bunch of speculative .

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    the more i read the more the Wells Report sounds like a bunch of speculative .
    It's gotten wicked quiet here all of sudden. I'm thinking the Brady haters are all starting to realize it's .

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It's gotten wicked quiet here all of sudden. I'm thinking the Brady haters are all starting to realize it's .
    Smh you're investing too much in this
    Think it's more this. Until the appeal is heard, there really isn't any more stuff to talk about. Remember, this has been a story for four months now. Even the Rice drama had a break around this time of the year.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ur basically making a claim (that brady wont serve 4) and are acting high and mighty because " you cant prove me wrong "

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Think it's more this. Until the appeal is heard, there really isn't any more stuff to talk about. Remember, this has been a story for four months now. Even the Rice drama had a break around this time of the year.
    That's possible.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    ur basically making a claim (that brady wont serve 4) and are acting high and mighty because " you cant prove me wrong "
    How many games do you think he'll serve

Thread Information