Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2968
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

doubt he lasts the week tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone know if this meets the minimum requirements for a request for gay sex or no?
    You are just another lib with no substance, just complains because thats all your kind do=

BAD ENGLISH
    GAY
    SALTY LOSER
    CUCK
    BIGOT

Go to counter-protest with your buddy boys, you will make USA a great favor by the time someone slams an old Honda Civic over your sorry ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mooch will be back by end of the month and will go Duck Game on mothafu kas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was a permit required for a citizen of Charlottesville to be in that area at that time?

Yes or no.
    You are mixing ¨be in that area¨ with ¨attacking with masks, feces and sticks¨
    Thats the problem.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can someone explain to me the fascination with "heritage" among white nationalists and similar ilk, and how that specifically connects to their iden y as American citizens?

"Heritage" is such an arbitrary and flimsy idea when you actually take the time to logically examine it, and I find it funny that people kind of choose when their heritage begins (usually sometime a little bit before the birth of the grandparents and/or when their specific ethnicity started to contribute things of value to the world).

The further a German-American, for instance, goes up the family tree, he'll likely discover he was the descendant of a "sub-human" barbarian belonging to one of the Germanic tribes that emigrated into Rome not unlike hordes of Mexicans emigrating into the US. This ancestor likely mated with a Roman. So at his point, is our German-American, who is proud of his "pure-Germanic heritage," an Italian, Visigoth, or Vandal? Go back somewhat further, and that Roman ancestor was probably a descendant himself of a Greek-Roman union somewhere in his family tree. So does our German friend's "heritage" now include Greek? Go back further, and that Greek ancestor is likely the descendant of a Greek-Persian union (from when Greece conquered Persia). So does our German friend now celebrate this facet of his "heritage" by eating Hummus and practicing Zoroastrianism?

So what is "white" heritage then? Greek, Roman, Pagan, Viking, Celtic, Christian, Persian (brown people), Egyptian (influenced Persia and the Roman Empire. Also brown people).

"It's just a general pride in European culture."

And what the is that? Renaissance paintings and Mozart? "European culture" didn't start in the middle ages, nor was it ever "pure," since the ancient Greeks and Romans were heavily influenced by the Egyptians and Persians, also mating with them (brown people). Furthermore, Europe was in a culture war for a millennia or so that saw the eradication of paganism under Constantine who favored Christianity. Christianity is crucial to "white iden y," but the fun fact is that it's a Semitic religion invented by, you guessed it, brown people. Now some staunch Ethnocentric Europeans respond to that fact by embracing Odinism (and other pagan nonsense) as the "true white religion," which is ironic since pagans were basically considered sub-human degenerates, which is something modern far-right wingers rally against (degeneracy).

And how in the ever-loving does a person connect all of that to being a nationalistic American based on the premise of "white iden y?"

"Well, I just miss the good 'ol days of America, you know? Clean cut rock-and-roll music, innocently sharing a shake with your sweetheart at the diner, cruising down main in my T-Bird. Seems massive immigration changed our landscape."

Nothing inherently "white" about any of that, and rock-and-roll is a genre of music invented by brown people. Furthermore, the nativist East Coasters at the turn of the 19th century thought all you Irish and Italian "sub-humans" were changing the cultural landscape too quickly for their taste. Point being, there is no such thing as a singular American "white iden y." And then if you try to connect that iden y to your European roots, you dig up a lot of "brown people" and "sub-human" influences along the way.

Yes, I get annoyed when they fly the Mexican flag and expect you to speak Spanish, but they aren't changing the cultural landscape any more than the Irish and Italians changed the WASP landscape on the East Coast in the late-1800s.
    We'll said son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got a newfound healthy amount of respect here for LeBron:

Didn't think he had the stones tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are mixing ¨be in that area¨ with ¨attacking with masks, feces and sticks¨
    Thats the problem.
    Are you saying Heyer was attacking with masks, feces and sticks?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump made a great point tbqh

Washington was banging his slaves and we got tons of statues of that animal. Even got a city named after that racist

Trump has a great point and it hurt the mainstream media tbqh

Trump dropping truth nukes on these hoes

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump made a great point tbqh

Washington was banging his slaves and we got tons of statues of that animal. Even got a city named after that racist

Trump has a great point and it hurt the mainstream media tbqh

Trump dropping truth nukes on these hoes
    You gd right. Everyone wants to forget about that now.

Uh, uh. We're all gonna stand in the light. Every one of us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you saying Heyer was attacking with masks, feces and sticks?

Yes or no.
    Who cares, got what she was looking for.
    Now she is a ¨Hero¨

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and you're a fake neo-nazi white supremacist

you lost your mojo in this thread Thread. Pity, it was funny for a while but it's gone and you ain't getting it back.

I lost the sunshine and roses, I lost the heavens of blue,
    I lost the beautiful rainbow, I lost the morning dew.
    I lost the angel who gave me summer, the whole winter too.
    I never tried to be funny.

You're afraid, Snake. So you sit in jocularity because then you can jump out when it's safe. You won't commit 100% because you are afraid. You ain't alone,,,hater and Darren loiter you at times. I see it. I cringe at the sight, but, it is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're afraid, Snake. So you sit in jocularity because then you can jump out when it's safe. You won't commit 100% because you are afraid. You ain't alone,,,hater and Darren loiter you at times. I see it. I cringe at the sight, but, it is what it is.
    No hes just not white trash like you are tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now she is a ¨Hero¨
    You're saying she went there that day specifically to die by being run over by a car driven by a white supremacist security guard from Ohio?

Yes or no.

I've seen nothing to indicate she wanted to die.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now she is a ¨Hero¨
    Exactly. She ain't no innocent babe like they're portending her to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Get it right. I spell my name like the brothas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cnn lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No hes just not white trash like you are tbh
    You can pound it up your mother's ass as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exactly. She ain't no innocent babe like they're portending her to be.
    Bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're saying she went there that day specifically to die by being run over by a car driven by a white supremacist security guard from Ohio?

Yes or no.

I've seen nothing to indicate she wanted to die.
    She went there with violent people, go figure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think hes happy with how everything went today?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Good. Get the up, get your and get the out. He can go sit on the CNN set with that sack of Clapper.

Go!!! He's not even a registered Republican. He's one of Zero's Generals for Christ sake. Trump was nuts to give any job. Get out!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a line of Media . All American white girl, America's sweetheart. She'll liver forever. She's forever young. Her pussy was moist. It was tender. She was blonde. Me so horny. She love me long time. Trump President. Not Clinton.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the cares what this dumb white has to say? When she actually does something to protect her country then her opinion might matter.
    You don't matter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rebel Media...

Great stuff.
    Jesus...help us.
    She dunked on your head, brah.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get it right. I spell my name like the brothas.
    Only pussies & assholes play the grammar card.

Though it's the first time I seen you get angry in like......... in' forever.

Scat, part timer.

Thread Information