Good win Rebs...congrats.

Cowbells
    Dak Prescott
    Choke Artists

My Team
    TCU Horned Frogs
    Post Count
    Miss State out, TCU in

cmon tech.....pull this off. would be a goddamn riot.

Post Count
    Just tuned into to ABC having forgot that Baylor and Tech were playing on that channel and what do I see? Tech scores a touchdown to bring the score to 46-48. They botched the conversion of course ... but how pathetic? How can you take Baylor seriously after that?

doesnt matter that tech blew it. They did their job and exposed Baylor as the frauds that they are.

My Team
    TCU Horned Frogs
    Post Count
    If Baylor get ahead of TCU.

TCU >>>> Baylor

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    #failstate

Cool gold uniforms you gots

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Normally, I'm not the one who condones violence. But.....if something tragic happened to Brent Musburger....I'd be okay with it.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Just tuned into to ABC having forgot that Baylor and Tech were playing on that channel and what do I see? Tech scores a touchdown to bring the score to 46-48. They botched the conversion of course ... but how pathetic? How can you take Baylor seriously after that?
    doesnt matter that tech blew it. They did their job and exposed Baylor as the frauds that they are.

If Baylor get ahead of TCU.

TCU >>>> Baylor
    We were up by 18 in the 3rd when Petty went out, wouldn't have been a game if he's playing

so your entire gimmick team relies on the qb putting up gaudy numbers and gives up everything on defense.....good teams dont let freshman QBs pass for 500+ yards....you have no business sniffing top 4.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    It was a poor defensive effort, no doubt and agree we surely don't deserve to be top 4 unless both Bama and Oregon lose tonight. But beating KS tate next week puts us ahead of TCU

My Team
    Post Count

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    talking about defense when your scrub team just gave up 327 yards through the air on 14 completions
    losing to your rival to end your championship dreams
    pretending this wasn't your only chance to be relevant for the next decade
    Mississippi uni graduates are equivalent to Cali HS graduates
    stupid people
    inbreds
    sucking on the Alabama teams teets to build science labs
    poor whites thinking they are getting an education at your school
    civil engineering when your congress criters and senators vote against infrastructure spending 100% of the time
    living in the south
    thinking your $40k/year salary is "elite"

My Team
    Post Count
    D Fence

My Team
    TCU Horned Frogs
    Post Count
    'Bama in trouble.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    hurt
    can't respond with anything meaningful
    your SEC love is going to come down crashing when Aweburn beats the most overrated team in the ry
    Mississippi
    inbreeding is popular
    thinking you had a chance at the CF playoffs
    go eat a mayonnaise sandwich

My Team
    Post Count
    " losing to your rival to end your championship dreams "

You know what's even funnier splitty? Actually winning a game....yet it still ends your championship dreams.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    " losing to your rival to end your championship dreams "

You know what's even funnier splitty? Actually winning a game....yet it still ends your championship dreams.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    'Bama @ home??? To your biggest rival?

My Team
    Post Count
    Baylor is done....stick a fork in em. It's game over man....same as Miss. St. Ohio St. will get in before them. And even if Alabama loses tonight....if they beat Mizzou and win the SEC. They will get one of the 4 spots.

You know Splitty...the playoff committee unfairly favors the SEC.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Baylor is done....stick a fork in em. It's game over man....same as Miss. St. Ohio St. will get in before them. And even if Alabama loses tonight....if they beat Mizzou and win the SEC. They will get one of the 4 spots.

You know Splitty...the playoff committee unfairly favors the SEC.
    I would love that outcome, tbh. A 2-loss SEC team over a 1-loss TCU/Baylor/OSU.

Unfortunately, they're going to get off easy this year. Oregon, FSU, Bama are going to win out. OSU will lose in the Big10 champ game. Baylor will lose to KState, and TCU will back in. It's a shame, really, because the system is ed but they're going to get away with it this year. At least the most overrated team in the country (Piss St) isn't in the conversation anymore.

My Team
    Post Count
    I would love that outcome, tbh. A 2-loss SEC team over a 1-loss TCU/Baylor/OSU.

Unfortunately, they're going to get off easy this year. Oregon, FSU, Bama are going to win out. OSU will lose in the Big10 champ game. Baylor will lose to KState, and TCU will back in. It's a shame, really, because the system is ed but they're going to get away with it this year. At least the most overrated team in the country (Piss St) isn't in the conversation anymore.
    I'll buy that Splitty.

Just come to terms with it. (I have) Both of our teams are done...game over man. My team is obviously in the running for "most overrated team in the country"....and the next time Baylor plays "D Fence" it will be their first time.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    I'll buy that Splitty.

Just come to terms with it. (I have) Both of our teams are done...game over man. My team is obviously in the running for "most overrated team in the country"....and the next time Baylor plays "D Fence" it will be their first time.
    Well not really. Because my team only has 1 loss and plays at home against a top-10 next week. I don't think they'll win, but if they do they win the Big12 and can't be left out of the championship picture. Sure, they'll get slaughtered in the first round, but at least they have a chance to make it. Your team is done, as of right now. There's no coming back.

I still have hope.

You have none.

My Team
    Post Count
    Well not really. Because my team only has 1 loss and plays at home against a top-10 next week. I don't think they'll win, but if they do they win the Big12 and can't be left out of the championship picture. Sure, they'll get slaughtered in the first round, but at least they have a chance to make it. Your team is done, as of right now. There's no coming back.

I still have hope.

You have none.
    You see Splitty..that' where you're totally wrong. Baylor has the same chance as Miss (or Pissy) St.........0%.

BTW...how's your QB situation looking? He gonna be fine next week or is he out?

Thread Information