Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"But I also think it's important that we have a sense of perspective about our priorities. In Iran, they hang you for the crime of being gay."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/04/02/1375087/-Sen-Tom-Cotton-says-cheer-up-at-least-we-re-not-executing-gay-people?detail=email

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We would love to be able to kill the gays (again), but baby steps."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be a pretty easy choice if the law was the same.

The big question would be if the Muslims get the same support "no pizza for teh gheys" are from the right.
    That

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breaking: UConn Coaches Won't Travel to Indianapolis for Final 4 Due to Religious Freedom Bill
    Source: NBC News

@BreakingNews: UConn coaches won't travel to Indianapolis for Final 4 due to new religious freedom bill, school says - @PaulDoyle1 https://t.co/2l3DpltByS/s/l_6y

University of Connecticut coaches won't travel to Indianapolis for Final 4, school says, due to new religious freedom bill; 'UConn is a community that values all of our members and treats each person with the same degree of respect, regardless of their background and beliefs and we will not tolerate any other behavior'
    - @PaulDoyle1
    Read more: https://www.breakingnews.com/topic/i...storation-act/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If UConn was playing in the tourney you bet your ass they would be there.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Where's the outrage from the libs - shouldn't these bakeries be getting closed down right now from the backlash?
    Looks like this struck a nerve with the liberals, since they're trying to bury it with spam.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Because there is no such state law in Michigan.
    Then it would be fun to see the same scenario play out in Oregon with a Muslim bakery.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That would be a pretty easy choice if the law was the same.

The big question would be if the Muslims get the same support "no pizza for teh gheys" are from the right.
    I don't think the financial support was for no pizza for the gheys but rather that they were threatened with violence so much they had decided to close their business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like this struck a nerve with the liberals, since they're trying to bury it with spam.
    Two of the "liberals" addressed it directly.

It's not difficult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then it would be fun to see the same scenario play out in Oregon with a Muslim bakery.
    Well it's against the law there. It's pretty clear.

I don't think the financial support was for no pizza for the gheys but rather that they were threatened with violence so much they had decided to close their business.
    So no actual violence.

Nice payday tbh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well it's against the law there. It's pretty clear.
    Yes, and I'd be very interested to see how the liberal media would treat the Muslim bakery. Do you believe they be portrayed the same as Melissa's?

So no actual violence.

Nice payday tbh.
    Very nice payday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really can't imagine anyone feeling sorry for the muslims.

Including right wing conservative Christians that have been donating to their fallen bakery comrades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol this is Rush.s comment on it:

"............ And everybody's asking, where's the outrage? I'm so glad you brought this up, because, see, it's not about that. You would expect that if there's anti-gay bigotry, there's anti-gay bigotry, wherever it is, it's unacceptable. And so Crowder just found some anti-gay bigotry in Dearbornistan, Michigan, Muslim bakery. Well, you see, Muslims -- (interruption) Dearbornistan, it's a joke. Yes, it's Dearbornistan. Everybody in Michigan calls it that. This is just lighthearted jocularity. Don't panic in there.This makes a great point. You see, folks, this isn't about anti-gay bigotry. If it were, there would be just as much outrage at this Muslim bakery, but they don't care. The Drive-Bys, the militant gays, they don't care. They went shopping for this in Indiana. They went shopping for it. They went shopping for it New Mexico. They went shopping for it in Oregon. They went shopping for it in Colorado.

.......... The first thing you've got to know, all of this, in Indiana, this is not about discrimination against gays. They want you to think it is, and the action being taken, the outrage, the media, this is not about expanding gay rights, it's not about eliminating discrimination, that's not at all what's going on here. This is an all-out assault on Christianity, traditional value Americans and so forth and so on. It's all about attacking and delegitimizing a so-called dangerous mean-spirited extremist majority made up primarily of Christians.This is an attack on Christianity. They don't care what the Muslims are doing. They don't care that there's anti-gay bigotry in Dearborn, Michigan. Doesn't matter. It's not about that. This is not about gay rights. It's not about civil rights.*....."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...r_gay_weddings
    Last edited by Blake; 04-03-2015 at 06:03 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol the ol ulterior motive

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I really can't imagine anyone feeling sorry for the muslims.
    So the left is full of anti-Muslim bigots?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the left is full of anti-Muslim bigots?
    I think it's more full of pro gay rights activists. But make your own conclusions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, and I'd be very interested to see how the liberal media would treat the Muslim bakery. Do you believe they be portrayed the same as Melissa's?
    How is THE MEDIA portraying these poor victims?

Very nice payday.
    Wouldn't be surprised if they just made it up.

Nice payday for future victims as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tom Cotton Says Discrimination Is All Relative As Long As Hanging Is Not Involved

Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas, pen-pal to the mullahs and unrequited love object of Jen Rubin, has an interesting Hot Politix Take on the outbreak of Fabulous Crow laws aimed at codifying discrimination against our fellow citizens who happen to be L, G, B, or T. He shared it with the nation via CNN.

"I think it's important we have a sense of perspective," Cotton said. "In Iran, they hang you for the crime of being gay."

By the interesting big-brain logic on display here, Martin Luther King, Jr. needed "a sense of perspective" because, in South Africa, they would have shot him long before anyone in America got around to it.

Like his role models, Cotton has the potential to do big things in Congress at a time when bombast often subs utes for smarts and ego trumps common sense.

How do you like your blue-eyed boy now, Ms. Death?

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...m-a-lamp-post/

Yes. I sign my name. Slutter McGee's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are gay rights advocates ing re ed? Honestly. I support gay rights. You want to get married fine. You want to adopt kids, fine. I will support yall on most . the majority of republicans under 30 support you. But you keep pulling all this bull that negates the gains you have made.

1. Who the cares if a religious person doesn't want to make you a wedding cake. People believe you live a life of sin and don't want to contribute to that. Who cares. It is a far different than being born with a different skin pigment. Stop ing with religious beliefs and you will get even more people to accept gay marriage. CS Lewis argued that marriage under the law is different than marriage under God. Many Christians can accept equal legal rights for you. Stop trying to force them to make wedding cakes with two ing men on it.

2. Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina. Who knew that the stupid Kindergarten ing Cop line would be so relevant. Shut up about the gender neutral bull . If Bob grows up and wants to be Sally, then fine, I will call him Sally. , I will even refer to the person with a feminine pronoun. But stop pretending that dressing little boys in ing dresses is a cool thing to do. Ernest Hemingway blew his head off with a shotgun because of it.

You people are like the goddamn Sea-hawks. You have the game won, but you insist on passing the damn ball to make some sorta stupid political point.

ter McGee

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Are gay rights advocates ing re ed? Honestly. I support gay rights. You want to get married fine. You want to adopt kids, fine. I will support yall on most . the majority of republicans under 30 support you. But you keep pulling all this bull that negates the gains you have made.

1. Who the cares if a religious person doesn't want to make you a wedding cake. People believe you live a life of sin and don't want to contribute to that. Who cares. It is a far different than being born with a different skin pigment. Stop ing with religious beliefs and you will get even more people to accept gay marriage. CS Lewis argued that marriage under the law is different than marriage under God. Many Christians can accept equal legal rights for you. Stop trying to force them to make wedding cakes with two ing men on it.

2. Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina. Who knew that the stupid Kindergarten ing Cop line would be so relevant. Shut up about the gender neutral bull . If Bob grows up and wants to be Sally, then fine, I will call him Sally. , I will even refer to the person with a feminine pronoun. But stop pretending that dressing little boys in ing dresses is a cool thing to do. Ernest Hemingway blew his head off with a shotgun because of it.

You people are like the goddamn Sea-hawks. You have the game won, but you insist on passing the damn ball to make some sorta stupid political point.

ter McGee
    The reason 95% of them are gay (or at least the super vocal ones) is because they have some sort of emotional problem or are crying out for attention. It's never going to stop.

The Left has turned ing into a career for these folks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reason 95% of them are gay (or at least the super vocal ones) is because they have some sort of emotional problem or are crying out for attention. It's never going to stop.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^thats pretty smug, where did you gain such confidence on the subject?

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ^thats pretty smug, where did you gain such confidence on the subject?
    Don't you ever talk to gay people? Pretty self evident.
    Last edited by angrydude; 04-05-2015 at 11:26 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don't you ever talk to gay people? Pretty self evident, though I admit it's based on my own experiences.
    No I dont, and I was talking to dumpster. He acted like it was laughable to such a degree that only a gay would know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The moment I saw the le of this thread I knew you'd be in here carrying the Flag.

Thread Information