Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you admit Alex Jones has a habit of making bull up and a lot of what he says isn't credible?
    He's not where I get all my news from. I think he thinks EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. I am not in line with that. That's where you and others make your mistake by exaggerating and labeling everyone an Alex Jones nut just because they post a story or belief about something. It's easy to do that, rather than to research and listen to what someone is actually saying.

Just because I post something from Infowars doesn't mean I believe everything he says. I'm simply pointing out something that is in the story that I agree with, like the news cast his guy was showing in the background in the other thread.

But some people are too small minded to see past that. Also, If people knew the amount of lies told on a daily basis from the mainstream media they'd be very surprised and shocked. Who really tells a lot of lies, Alex Jones or the msm? That's a very valid question.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The funny thing about conspiracy theorists is that they blindly follow without question.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    So do you admit Alex Jones makes stuff up knowing it's total bull ?

It's a yes or no question. (Even tho I know you're gonna dodge it with an indirect answer)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The funny thing about conspiracy theorists is that they blindly follow without question.
    wow..

He's not where I get all my news from. I think he thinks EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. I am not in line with that. That's where you and others make your mistake by exaggerating and labeling everyone an Alex Jones nut just because they post a story or belief about something. It's easy to do that, rather than to research and listen to what someone is actually saying.

Just because I post something from Infowars doesn't mean I believe everything he says. I'm simply pointing out something that is in the story that I agree with, like the news cast his guy was showing in the background in the other thread.

But some people are too small minded to see past that. Also, If people knew the amount of lies told on a daily basis from the mainstream media they'd be very surprised and shocked. Who really tells a lot of lies, Alex Jones or the msm? That's a very valid question.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I guess some people are too small minded to answer a yes or no question with "yes" or "no"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think he's saying he believes everything that guy says, but certain things he pulls from there, even if most of the time he's a nut job.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So do you admit Alex Jones makes stuff up knowing it's total bull ?

It's a yes or no question. (Even tho I know you're gonna dodge it with an indirect answer)
    Thanks for dodging the question about msms' tremendous lies.

But your question isn't that simple. I don't think he's right about everything. But I don't think he purposely lies. I think he just gets it wrong because he thinks everything is a conspiracy because he knows our government IS a bunch of lying murders that DO conspire some tragic bull just like how they lied to get us into the Vietnam War, that's a fact!

I'm not dodging . I just don't think he thinks he's lying. He may be wrong a lot, on certain issues, but he's right about the main overall idea.

You don't like that answer, too bad, that's what it is. And NO, I don't believe everything he says (I hope that doesn't confuse you). So you can stop lying about that now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    When's the last time mainstream media lied and claimed that Obama was going to stage a terrorist attack?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When's the last time mainstream media lied and claimed that Obama was going to stage a terrorist attack?
    When's the last time I said they did?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Thanks for dodging the question about msms' tremendous lies.
    What was the question?

But your question isn't that simple. I don't think he's right about everything.
    I didn't ask if you think he's right about everything.

But I don't think he purposely lies.
    So you think he genuinely believes all of those predictions I quoted in a previous post were gonna happen?

If that's the case, then he might be honest, but he's extremely stupid to keep making the same wrong predictions.

I think he just gets it wrong because he thinks everything is a conspiracy because he knows our government IS a bunch of lying murders that DO conspire some tragic bull just like how they lied to get us into the Vietnam War, that's a fact!
    So basically you're saying he's an overly paranoid nutcase who shouldn't be taken seriously and will blindly say something is a conspiracy, no?

I'm not dodging . I just don't think he thinks he's lying. He may be wrong a lot, on certain issues, but he's right about the main overall idea.
    He's certainly not right about the overall idea that Obama is gonna stage a terrorist attack.

You don't like that answer, too bad, that's what it is.
    You're dodging the question, again. That's what it is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    When's the last time I said they did?
    Did he say that you said they did?

Woo was merely asking a question.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I don't think he's saying he believes everything that guy says, but certain things he pulls from there, even if most of the time he's a nut job.
    I want to hear him admit Alex Jones is a nut job, but that's not going to happen because even though his description of Alex Jones is similar to how one would describe a nut job (someone who believes everything is a conspiracy), he'll look stupid admitting that he thinks information provided by a nut job is credible.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Who really tells a lot of lies, Alex Jones or the msm? That's a very valid question.
    If this was your question, then I'll answer it.

I believe Alex Jones tells a lot of lies and is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less credible than the mainstream media. Here is my proof:
    Listed chronologically

February 2008
    The Illuminati and NWO have selected Hilary Clinton as the next president

June 15 2008
    "The Dollar will be worth 10% of what it is now in 2 years"

November 23 2008
    Agreed with Gerald Celente's prediction that there will be bank runs by February of 2009

December 15 2008
    "In a few months all of the pension funds are gonna be gone"

January 14 2009
    Had someone on his show predict Citigroup will fold in the next 48 hours

January 19 2009
    Obama will be assassinated to justify gun confiscation

January 29 2009
    "They're gonna stage some terror attack I can feel it in my bones"

February 1 2009
    "I give it 3 or 4 months before they stage something so they can start a war"

February 4 2009
    "No doubt in my mind they're planning to stage an inaugural bombing in the next 6-7 months"

February 13 2009
    There will be a series of biological attacks that will probably kill 50% of the population of the United States

February 26 2009
    "I will be very surprised if they don't stage something big by the end of this year"

March 10 2009
    "I think they're gonna stage a terror attack I can just feel it in my gut"

March 15 2009
    "As soon as his approval rating drops to around 50 thats when the globalists will stage a terror attack"

May 17 2009
    "They're training 16 year old to do 'seek and destroy' in the next 2-3 years"

May 27 2009
    "We're probably in the next few years going to have World War III, folks."

June 22 2009
    "I would be very surprised if they don't stage some big terror attacks in the next 60-90 days"

August 2 2009
    (regarding Obama's approval rating dip)
    "We've never seen an approval rating plunge this fast, looks like he'll probably stage some terror attacks"

September 17 2009
    The government will shut down the internet in the next 2 years

January 1 2010
    Agreed with Gerald Celente's prediction that there will be a 9/11 scale terrorist attack sometime in 2010

February 15 2010
    A fake assassination on Obama will be staged so they can put troops in the streets

February 15 2010
    A fake assassination on Obama will be staged to demonize the opposition (Glenn Beck)

February 16 2010
    They are prepping everybody to make Obama look like a hero after the fake assassination

February 16 2010
    Obama will stage an assassination on himself to get his approval ratings up

Now, please provide proof the mainstream media has said more outlandish, stupid stuff since 2008 than what I've just listed.

Be specific when you do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    So, when the media gets things wrong, they're being maliciously trying to trick people, but when Jones does it, it's because he's misguided?

Jones seems more sensationalist than the mainstream media by far.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    So, when the media gets things wrong, they're being maliciously trying to trick people, but when Jones does it, it's because he's misguided?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What was the question?
    Who TRULY tells a lot of lies, msm or Alex Jones? (I guess you'll dodge that one, so it could be considered rhetorical I'm sure)

I didn't ask if you think he's right about everything.
    The common idea in this thread is that "we" believe everything he says

So you think he genuinely believes all of those predictions I quoted in a previous post were gonna happen?

If that's the case, then he might be honest, but he's extremely stupid to keep making the same wrong predictions.
    Maybe, or maybe he just doesn't trust his government. You know, they are very corrupt.

So basically you're saying he's an overly paranoid nutcase who shouldn't be taken seriously and will blindly say something is a conspiracy, no?
    Not blindly, I just think he thinks everything (which EVERYTHING wasn't meant to be taken entirely literal) is a conspiracy, for lack of trust of our corrupt murderous government. He's been witness to some great lies by them, I guess I can understand if he were paranoid.

He's certainly not right about the overall idea that Obama is gonna stage a terrorist attack.
    How do you know that for a fact?

You're dodging the question, again. That's what it is.
    No I didn't. I said NO. If he doesn't think he is lying, then it's not a lie. He was just wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How'd it get to this?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did he say that you said they did?

Woo was merely asking a question.
    Then why ask? Why would the msm tell that to people anyway? They are too busy not asking questions about coverups of government inside jobs. They don't tell you about them, they cover them up by ignoring it and spreading the word of the White House lol

Oswald ring a bell? lol

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Alex Jones preys on the paranoias of the delusional and the clinically depressed. He makes a lot of money doing this. If the government were really as corrupt as he and his followers think it is, he would have been silenced a long time ago if any of his theories had any merit. You should be insulted that he thinks so little of your intelligence, but instead you tout him as a hero. He's thanking you all the way to the bank.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Great! I can spread sensationalist garbage everyday, and it won't be lying as long as it's about how evil the government and the mainstream media are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Who TRULY tells a lot of lies, msm or Alex Jones? (I guess you'll dodge that one, so it could be considered rhetorical I'm sure)
    Answered. I'm anxiously awaiting your rebuttal.

The common idea in this thread is that "we" believe everything he says
    Based off what you've said in this thread, you've implied you take everything he says seriously. That's equally sheepish given the stuff he says.

Maybe, or maybe he just doesn't trust his government. You know, they are very corrupt
    Please. I know plenty of people who don't trust the government (myself for example), yet none of us genuinely thought Obama would be staging a terrorist attack once his approval rating dropped below 50%.

Not blindly, I just think he thinks everything (which EVERYTHING wasn't meant to be taken entirely literal)
    So how was it supposed to be taken?

Be specific.

for lack of trust of our corrupt murderous government. He's been witness to some great lies by them, I guess I can understand if he were paranoid.
    So him witnessing them lie about the Vietnam War 50 years ago is why he thinks Obama is gonna stage a terrorist attack.

That's rational.

How do you know that for a fact?
    Because if half of his predictions were true then Obama would have already staged at least several terrorist attacks.

No I didn't. I said NO. If he doesn't think he is lying, then it's not a lie. He was just wrong.
    When why does he never admit he was wrong? Given the countless wrong predictions he's made about Obama, if he wasn't being malicious and truly believed Obama was staging a terrorist attack, then he owes Obama an apology.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Alex Jones preys on the paranoias of the delusional and the clinically depressed. He makes a lot of money doing this. If the government were really as corrupt as he and his followers think it is, he would have been silenced a long time ago if any of his theories had any merit. You should be insulted that he thinks so little of your intelligence, but instead you tout him as a hero. He's thanking you all the way to the bank.
    Truth bombs.

Alex Jones preys on the fears and paranoia of stupid Americans just like the politicians and lobbyists he claims to hate.

That's how he's reached a net worth of $5,000,000. I'm not sure why he doesn't use some of that money to inspect THE TRUTH behind Aurora!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Because he wanted to know if the msm says stuff as outlandish and bat as what Alex Jones says.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I want to hear him admit Alex Jones is a nut job, but that's not going to happen because even though his description of Alex Jones is similar to how one would describe a nut job (someone who believes everything is a conspiracy), he'll look stupid admitting that he thinks information provided by a nut job is credible.

Keep wishing. lol As expected you ignored the fact that in one of those videos i posted, the proof was in a video within the video which was an actual NEWS cast. So there goes that bull . Although it was info wars, they showed an actual msm video that backed up what they were saying.

btw, Hitler was a nutjob. But he said this..

"The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed,
    for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more
    easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The
    primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a
    big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies,
    but would be ashamed to tell big lies."
    And then followed Bush lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Because he wanted to know if the msm says stuff as outlandish and bat as what Alex Jones says.
    They do though. When confronted with facts about lies the government tells, they continue to lie for the government, and people die in the illegal wars and so much more because of it.

If Alex Jones lied, noone died

I'd say msm is worse.

Thread Information