Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I definitely know more about Christianity than you do about Junior Seau's life or mental problems, granted that's not saying much.

Seeing that Junior Seau, for one reason or another, felt that he was better off killing himself than living the rest of his life, I'd say you'd have to be a pretty miserable person if you wanted to trade your life for his.
    I could take it though, because I'm a stronger person! I know it!

I could take it though, because I'm a stronger person! I know it!
    Jesus would give me the strength to carry on

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    vanders argument seems to be that one is better off as a brain damaged millionaire than a healthy adult.

vanders argument seems to be that one is better off as a brain damaged millionaire than a healthy adult.

hope and change
    Post Count
    nope, and do you know to what extent he was brain damaged?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Curious, how much would a concussion be worth to you, vander?

hope and change
    Post Count
    don't know. and i'm not the one who chose to play football, or box. why not ask these players if they would choose not to play if they could do it all over again. now back to my question, how 'brain damaged' was he? he seemed to be a fully fuctional human being from what i've read. and how much brain damage justifies suicide?
    Last edited by vander; 05-05-2012 at 09:23 PM.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    we shall find out soon enough.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    What does choosing to play have to do with anything? Concussions are concussions, whether one chooses to play or not.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    we shall find out soon enough.
    Maybe not. His family is reconsidering offering the brain.

Enough to where he went out of the way to avoid ruining it when he committed suicide by shooting himself in the fuggin CHEST.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Enough to where he went out of the way to avoid ruining it when he committed suicide by shooting himself in the fuggin CHEST.
    It was a copycat suicide.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Is there any evidence that suicide is more common with ex NFL players than the general population?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Is it possible that he had other emotional issues/ problems not related to physical concussions that was the underlying cause of the suicide? Seems like everyone is already making the assumption that that is not possible.

Is there any evidence that suicide is more common with ex NFL players than the general population?
    you are one simple minded idiot

Is it possible that he had other emotional issues/ problems not related to physical concussions that was the underlying cause of the suicide? Seems like everyone is already making the assumption that that is not possible.
    yeah, you being one of them by implying there's no way someone who's a retired millionaire could have any emotional issues/problems. Why would you wanna trade your life for the life of someone with emotional issues/problems? Your life must really suck.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Saying his suicide was selfish was what was unbelievable. No ing it hurt people around him, further proof Seau wasn't thinking straight.
    Yes suicide is a selfish act. You only care about YOUR emotional pain and not the emotional pain your suicide will cause to others.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah, you being one of them by implying there's no way someone who's a retired millionaire could have any emotional issues/problems. Why would you wanna trade your life for the life of someone with emotional issues/problems? Your life must really suck.
    I never said I would trade my life for his. He was ugly and no money would want me to look like him.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you are one simple minded idiot
    Just answer the question instead of name calling.

Yes suicide is a selfish act. You only care about YOUR emotional pain and not the emotional pain your suicide will cause to others.
    Please, tell me more about how concerned you are over the people Seau "hurt." I'm sure you're losing sleep over the future of Seau's kids.

pretending you give two s about Seau's family or friends

Just answer the question instead of name calling.
    It was a stupid question. No one said there's a correlation between playing in the NFL and suicide, the correlation is between brain trauma and suicide.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I never said I would trade my life for his. He was ugly and no money would want me to look like him.

Can we unbold this guy in the EC?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Can we unbold this guy in the EC?
    Sorry man, this guy is one of the original trolls on this forum from the days when there were no gray-names. When the Spurs were winning les he used to about them not running and being focused on the interior game too much and now that they run and put up a lot of points he es about them not being a bigman-focused team anymore. He's the WC of the Spurs forum basically.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Sorry man, this guy is one of the original trolls on this forum from the days when there were no gray-names. When the Spurs were winning les he used to about them not running and being focused on the interior game too much and now that they run and put up a lot of points he es about them not being a bigman-focused team anymore. He's the WC of the Spurs forum basically.
    Thanks for the headsup.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I couldn't care less when someone I don't know dies or kills themself. I don't know him, I don't know his family, it just doesn't matter to me.

What does matter to me is watching football every fall and winter. I wish these guys would quit offing themselves because it's putting at risk my favorite sport to watch.

Thread Information