Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    Last edited by yavozerb; 10-06-2011 at 11:27 AM.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    But the B12 wanted to sue the SEC for interference? I guess that's only if it hurts them.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    So is TCU going to want Tech or Baylor as its main rival?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C!

Post Count
    But the B12 wanted to sue the SEC for interference? I guess that's only if it hurts them.
    A little different here since TCU was not officially a big east school yet. ATM just signed a multi year deal commiting to the conference..

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    You don't chant SEC vs. other SEC teams. Hth

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    A little different here since TCU was not officially a big east school yet. ATM just signed a multi year deal commiting to the conference..
    Before Nebraska and CO left.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    They didn't sign anything committing to the conference. That was the whole point.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You don't chant SEC vs. other SEC teams. Hth
    you will when A&M is losing to LSU by 50, and you want to show your support for them in their chase for a national championship

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    you will when A&M is losing to LSU by 50, and you want to show your support for them in their chase for a national championship
    Kinda like you and Oklahoma this weekend? Are you going to Boomer Sooner with them?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    But the B12 wanted to sue the SEC for interference
    no.

you're still an idiot.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    anyways, next they need to look to add BYU, and I personally would like to see Louisville for a basketball boost, the occasional good football season, and extended recruiting.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Kinda like you and Oklahoma this weekend? Are you going to Boomer Sooner with them?

sorry, that doesnt happen, and you already know that. enjoy your "rivalries" in which no rivalry exists because you root for each other.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    So is TCU going to want Tech or Baylor as its main rival?
    who was aggie's main rival during the B12 years?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

sorry, that doesnt happen, and you already know that enjoy your "rivalries" in which no rivalry exists because you root for each other.
    Is this english? Slow down son, your brain can only handle so much.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    who was aggie's main rival during the B12 years?
    Texas and then Tech. It was an honest question actually. Both Tech and Baylor need to replace the A&M rivalry since it was huge for both schools.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Is this english? Slow down son, your brain can only handle so much.
    punctuation smack, the only thing aggie can fall back on, because they know how full of garbage they are

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Sorry to nitpick, but the "It's official" part seems a bit premature. Not saying it's not going to happen, but the media's track record on breaking conference realignment news has been less than stellar.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Texas and then Tech. It was an honest question actually. Both Tech and Baylor need to replace the A&M rivalry since it was huge for both schools.
    Then the question should have been "is Tech or Baylor going to want TCU as it's main rival?"

You can't just force a rivalry to happen. I don't think any school will replace the feeling when A&M came to Lubbock.

side note, it'll be really weird to see A&M possibly play a bowl game some day against UT or Tech.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Sorry to nitpick, but the "It's official" part seems a bit premature. Not saying it's not going to happen, but the media's track record on breaking conference realignment news has been less than stellar.
    agreed.

even though the blog says that an announcement will come this afternoon, I'm still skeptical.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Then the question should have been "is Tech or Baylor going to want TCU as it's main rival?"

You can't just force a rivalry to happen. I don't think any school will replace the feeling when A&M came to Lubbock.

side note, it'll be really weird to see A&M possibly play a bowl game some day against UT or Tech.
    Not likethey would win it

Post Count
    better?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Not likethey would win it
    that's if A&M even gets to a bowl game

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    If you think bama fans root for auburn, you're an idiot.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Some of the cons uents did.

Thread Information