Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/stor...h-nba-team-you

Sadly, I was a match with the Heat! I will now jump in the Daugava River and drown myself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a Spur!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad to hear it my friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My result

You are a San Antonio Spur!

You value a drama-free workplace where you check your ego at the door, perform the work diligently, then privately enjoy a reputation as a thought leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My result

Result: You are a San Antonio Spur!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a San Antonio Heat fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sadly, I was a match with the Heat! I will now jump in the Daugava River and drown myself.
    could be worst... you could have ended as a Lakers

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Heat...

Idk.. it might be better to take it with no knowledge of its purpose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    could be worst... you could have ended as a Lakers
    This is true. That or the Rockets.

Heat...

Idk.. it might be better to take it with no knowledge of its purpose.
    Hey, hope we beat Toronto tonight, bro. Gotta start playing "7 Nation Army".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If ESPN says you're a Spurs fan, you're probably not. That's how accurate they are.

The quiz is automatically biased because the participant tries to match what they think their team would represent instead of what they themselves would actually want.

You're not a Spurs fan because of how they do business. Your geographical location shouldn't be ignored. It's like how odd it is that most Houston Rockets fans are actually living in Houston.

Besides, where's this option: You prefer an organization that allows the weakest link to run the show most of the time, because that link earned it by suffering through traumatic verbal abuse from your owner for years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If ESPN says you're a Spurs fan, you're probably not. That's how accurate they are.

The quiz is automatically biased because the participant tries to match what they think their team would represent instead of what they themselves would actually want.

You're not a Spurs fan because of how they do business. Your geographical location shouldn't be ignored. It's like how odd it is that most Houston Rockets fans are actually living in Houston.

Besides, where's this option: You prefer an organization that allows the weakest link to run the show most of the time, because that link earned it by suffering through traumatic verbal abuse from your owner for years.
    smh ESPN Spurs Folk Hero: Matt Bonner

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was called a Heat fan but seeing how some over at ESPN seem to devalue most things Spurs, I am not sure if what they think a Spur is, is what a Spur truly is. Then again I respect the Heat, liked the Showtime Lakers as long as they didn't say I was a Laker or much worse a Rocket.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is true. That or the Rockets.

Hey, hope we beat Toronto tonight, bro. Gotta start playing "7 Nation Army".

Go Wade

Basically this. I tried not reading the descriptions before taking the quiz, then got all worried about answering in a biased way. Then I retook the quiz and actually tried to be a Spur and got it.

I don't think the thing is to try to get if we're just fans, but rather try to see if we think like them.
    However, for people who are not from SA like me, the way the franchise conducts itself is a factor in how much we like it or not.

Who's the weakest link option there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's all in fun bro.

Your point about location is well taken, but, hey, there's like a billion Rockets fans in China. For what its worth, I'm a diehard Spurs fan raised in Nevada, educated in Providence, and living in Latvia (for 12 more days). I've never even been to San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The quiz is pretty transparent. You can obviously spot the spurs and Lakers answers. I got the rockets which I'm o.k.with.

The issue is how hard you work. There is NO workplace championship, so adopting a spurs like mind set would only lead to misery.

Houston rockets are bad because they took too much risk. But their culture is ok. They've tried to be relevant and have almost succeeded. I'm o.k. With being a rocket

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was called a Heat fan but seeing how some over at ESPN seem to devalue most things Spurs, I am not sure if what they think a Spur is, is what a Spur truly is. Then again I respect the Heat, liked the Showtime Lakers as long as they didn't say I was a Laker or much worse a Rocket.
    Agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quiz says I'm a Spur, but who cares?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Result: You are a San Antonio Spur!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy . I lost the quiz.

Result: You are a Los Angeles Laker!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Heat Go!
    I say we have a coup and change the name from SPURSTALK to HEATTALK!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a Spur!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way, wtf is the "new Gladwell"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im a Heat? Probably because they know I like them thick ass tropical hoes in South Beach. Damn, they nailed it.

Thread Information