Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we've generally learned better than to take project veritas stuff at face value ... but it doesn't surprise me that cable news outlets are more concerned with ratings than anything else
    Who is we?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people who realize that he has had to make big settlements for previously putting out deliberately misleading/edited videos, has been convicted for tampering with phone lines, and if you follow their history of content, you can tell they come from a very specific politically charged angle... which in itself casts doubt as to their objectivity

if they were going around busting conspiracies and corruption in general, it would be one thing. when they have very specific political targets over and over again... it paints a clearer picture of their motives/intentions.

that being said, i wouldnt be shocked in the slightest if CNN was pushing a story for ratings. cable news is cable news and their journalism has been for some time. most of their articles are just reprinting of what wapo/nyt reported

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cable news, all of for-profit TV, are businesses, chasing higher ratings to sell ads at higher rates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everything is for profit that is not nonprofit
    Boutons

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    people who realize that he has had to make big settlements for previously putting out deliberately misleading/edited videos, has been convicted for tampering with phone lines, and if you follow their history of content, you can tell they come from a very specific politically charged angle... which in itself casts doubt as to their objectivity

if they were going around busting conspiracies and corruption in general, it would be one thing. when they have very specific political targets over and over again... it paints a clearer picture of their motives/intentions.

that being said, i wouldnt be shocked in the slightest if CNN was pushing a story for ratings. cable news is cable news and their journalism has been for some time. most of their articles are just reprinting of what wapo/nyt reported
    & Trump has dragged them by the scruff of the neck from the deep shadows into the bright sunlight.

& it's old trespasses & thought forgotten blood feuds that fuel DT. I like that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    everything is for profit that is not nonprofit
    Boutons
    Exactly, (Media) isn't a philanthropic en y. They're trying to make a dollar and a cent just like the next asshole in the line. (Doctors) same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Project veritas with a supposed gotcha video and a subsequent GOPo circle jerk. Like we have not seen this routine before.
    Last edited by FuzzyLumpkins; 06-27-2017 at 03:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, (Media) isn't a philanthropic en y. They're trying to make a dollar and a cent just like the next asshole in the line. (Doctors) same thing.
    and yet you eagerly buy the product Fox is selling despite knowing exactly that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and yet you eagerly buy the product Fox is selling despite knowing exactly that
    Of course. It's fun & non life threatening. & I'll tell you another thing:::FOX has been drifting left for years. Once the contracts on the present players expire, or, they're caught in another scandal they'll be jettisoned and left leaning commentators will take their, OR, the ones who've portended to be right all these years will roll over and stay at FOX,,,happily. & I've been saying that for years:::CNN employees don't need a script. They're leftist bent comes straight from the heart. FOX? Sure, Shepard Smith is a leftist, but, some of the others are lying thru their teeth speaking the Right side of the ledger. They need that script. They'll be freed once the change is accomplished at FOX.

I said all the above first. Me

P.S., and I'll tell you more thing:::I don't like watching FOX and the right hand bent. I feel uncomfortable watching them kiss my conservative ass. I'm much more comfortable at CNN watching them bait me and egg me on, insult me and get my goat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Project veritas with a supposed gotcha video and a subsequent GOPo circle jerk. Like we have not seen this routine before.
    You should have:::you wrote the in' book, Lump. Please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FOX has been drifting left for years.

How can you tell?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

How can you tell?
    You don't even have to watch it, just close your eyes, or, put it on and go about your daily life. You can hear it: tone, inflection, caliber. That's true with a lot of sight/sound materiel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker, Pirro, and the occasional appearance from Napolitano are the only reasons to watch. It's no secret FOX has being leaning left since the election. There are multiple articles and editorials about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should have:::you wrote the in' book, Lump. Please.
    What book, Bozo?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This one:::

Originally Posted by FuzzyLumpkins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one:::

Originally Posted by FuzzyLumpkins
    That's a book to you, Senor Clown?

I have written this before last fall but that is only because you guys repeatedly do the same stupid over and again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's a book to you, Senor Clown?
    'Si.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker, Pirro, and the occasional appearance from Napolitano are the only reasons to watch. It's no secret FOX has being leaning left since the election. There are multiple articles and editorials about it.

the only way you can categorize fox as left is if you call trump the left. most of their daily programming is a trump fluff piece

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Of course. It's fun & non life threatening. & I'll tell you another thing:::FOX has been drifting left for years. Once the contracts on the present players expire, or, they're caught in another scandal they'll be jettisoned and left leaning commentators will take their, OR, the ones who've portended to be right all these years will roll over and stay at FOX,,,happily. & I've been saying that for years:::CNN employees don't need a script. They're leftist bent comes straight from the heart. FOX? Sure, Shepard Smith is a leftist, but, some of the others are lying thru their teeth speaking the Right side of the ledger. They need that script. They'll be freed once the change is accomplished at FOX.

I said all the above first. Me

P.S., and I'll tell you more thing:::I don't like watching FOX and the right hand bent. I feel uncomfortable watching them kiss my conservative ass. I'm much more comfortable at CNN watching them bait me and egg me on, insult me and get my goat.
    Preach

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im thinkin a Clinton presidency would have spanked him the harder he asked for it, no?
    So I don't get it. This is a "beat me, bite me" thing, is it not?

This is not a wet noodle/feather guy, give him the leather with metal studs.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just need to investigate harder, tbh.
    both sides investigated hard

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dollar comes from those that want entertainment and the present state of affairs. It's Fckn valuable to know the truth.
    Why don't you read some. Get off the visuals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOLeftist Nazis acting like this is irrelevant. LOLLLLLLLLLLLs all day for you Brown shirts.

LOLynch under investigtion for obstruction.

Hitlery under investigation for her sixth time.

Cuck Sanders exposed as the spineless, rich, chicken hawk hypocrite he is.

And Trump...sittin pretty even tho Boots is the authoritative body of morality and what's what.

LOL Fuzzy dusting his carcass off to downplay his schitck from November.

And 8 months later, the only thing that's crumbled since Trump's election is the DemoKKKrats leadership and smear campaigns.

Thread Information