Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    https://abovethelaw.com/2018/05/jerk...-hes-a-lawyer/

It’s been a whole 10 minutes, so it’s time for our profession to utterly disgrace itself again. This installment of lawyers behaving badly finds us in a New York Fresh Kitchen where a man, identified by Shaun King and our colleagues over at Dealbreaker as an attorney, goes on a racist tirade while ordering a sandwich — as one is wont to do.
    Because we’ve not independently confirmed the iden y of the man at this point, we’re not naming him yet, but we’re ready to assume he’s a lawyer anyway just based on his smugly belligerent at ude. (UPDATE: More sources are confirming King’s identification of this man as Aaron Schlossberg, a George Washington Law graduate who donated to the Trump campaign and has been filmed at Milo rallies. So… that all checks out.)His primary complaint to the manager of the Fresh Kitchen appears to be that some employees speak Spanish to each other while preparing his lunch. He says they were speaking Spanish to customers too, which if they were, assumes those customers also spoke Spanish. That would just be good service. The irony of all of this is… his bio claims he’s fluent in Spanish.
    After declaring that “this is America” — which is apparently his mispronunciation of ‘Murica — he decides to up his game with the legal threats because “deranged racist” is a JD Advantage position.
    My guess is, they’re not do ented. So my next call is going to be to ICE to have each one of them kicked out of my country.

Yes, because no one else speaks Spanish in New York. Actually, there’s a whole part of America that only speaks Spanish, and a lot of those people live in New York now. Something to do with the rest of the country refusing to fix their power or get them clean water.
    But this is actually the most terrifying aspect of this video — ICE is so bereft of oversight under this regime of knuckledraggers, that it’s entirely likely that some DHS brown shirts would descend on Fresh Kitchen and detain the whole salad department for three weeks before figuring out they’re all third generation Brooklynites. That’s not an exaggeration — one-fifth of the people ICE detains turn out to actually be citizens.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    He should carry a tiki torch wherever he goes.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why is it important to pretend there aren't HUGE differences between the races? So if the eight foot Martians show up, the three eyed Venusians arrive, then here come the foul smelling, three foot tall Plutonians, we are suppose to ignore the obvious differences, why?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Why is it important to pretend there aren't HUGE differences between the races? So if the eight foot Martians show up, the three eyed Venusians arrive, then here come the foul smelling, three foot tall Plutonians, we are suppose to ignore the obvious differences, why?
    Blacks are faster and better dancers than you.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why did you rape underage penis liaisons? And we are supposed to ignore you failing life so hard that you couldn't even pay for sex??

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why did you rape underage penis liaisons? And we are supposed to ignore you failing life so hard that you couldn't even pay for sex??
    Dude, this thread isn't about Avante, got it ?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sounds like something you told your victims.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sounds like something you told your victims.
    Dude, nobody cares, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    But blacks are faster and better dancers than you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dude, nobody cares, ok?
    You really need to carefully consider those words.

Think about them for a long time and how they may apply in certain situations.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you dont have to like anyone because of their language or skin color. Inside of ur home or head thats ur business and my business in my own life. But when ur in public u need to have respect for people and urself. Every situation is just a little bit different. In this particular incident the guy wasnt even being talked to. He butted in on a 3rd party conversation that didnt even involve him. My parents are from the Corpus area and are american, my grandparents are american born & raised. You probably have to go back to the 1800s to figure out when my relatives came to the states. Before there were not even cars that existed. Guess what, sometimes my folks like to talk in spanish to eachother or to their freinds. Its always seemed normal my whole life and u never heard anyone cry about it or make a scene. We all can get frustrated when we are ordering something or are on the phone with customer service and there is a language barrior. But u dont turn into a cry baby and start insulting the entire world over it. My family was never on food stamps or welfare. They worked hard their entire lives to raise me and my family and we are all successful. This idiot implied that my family is on welfare and draining the system. Here’s the thing here, i voted for Trump. I voted for Obama. Im that vote these politicians chase because i dont vote across party lines. Im not even committed any of the ladies i bang muchless a politician or political party. My point is its hard being latino and trying to vote republican. I think Trump is actually doing a great job but its his extreme far right followers that are going to get a Clinton voted in in two years spewing all of their hate and predjudice out in the open. Im proud of my heritage. Im not one of them latinos that voted republican and dogs his race to be accepted amongst his anglo republican buddies or p()$$y like u see alot. Im sure most of the people like me want our borders secure and want people to become citizens in this country the right way. When u see all the extreme hate of latinos from ur far right freinds, and i say latinos because i dont see any OTHER god damn memes with the same hate spewed towards any other ethnic illegal inmigrants on their social media, JUST mexicans, it makes me feel like i dont belong in that party. Now my vote really will never count Texas will always be red. But there has to be Big Emptys in swing states feeling the way i do. The ones that actually determine elections not the lifetime idiot party line voters. Did you know that off all the people on welfare, only 16/17% are latino? And even a smaller % of them are illegal? Not that there isnt any room for improvement, but thats a fact. Anyways this deserves all the hate he’s getting. He’s a peice of sh&t and so is his family for raising him that way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    https://abovethelaw.com/2018/05/jerk...-hes-a-lawyer/

It’s been a whole 10 minutes, so it’s time for our profession to utterly disgrace itself again. This installment of lawyers behaving badly finds us in a New York Fresh Kitchen where a man, identified by Shaun King and our colleagues over at Dealbreaker as an attorney, goes on a racist tirade while ordering a sandwich — as one is wont to do.
    Because we’ve not independently confirmed the iden y of the man at this point, we’re not naming him yet, but we’re ready to assume he’s a lawyer anyway just based on his smugly belligerent at ude. (UPDATE: More sources are confirming King’s identification of this man as Aaron Schlossberg, a George Washington Law graduate who donated to the Trump campaign and has been filmed at Milo rallies. So… that all checks out.)His primary complaint to the manager of the Fresh Kitchen appears to be that some employees speak Spanish to each other while preparing his lunch. He says they were speaking Spanish to customers too, which if they were, assumes those customers also spoke Spanish. That would just be good service. The irony of all of this is… his bio claims he’s fluent in Spanish.
    After declaring that “this is America” — which is apparently his mispronunciation of ‘Murica — he decides to up his game with the legal threats because “deranged racist” is a JD Advantage position.
    My guess is, they’re not do ented. So my next call is going to be to ICE to have each one of them kicked out of my country.

Yes, because no one else speaks Spanish in New York. Actually, there’s a whole part of America that only speaks Spanish, and a lot of those people live in New York now. Something to do with the rest of the country refusing to fix their power or get them clean water.
    But this is actually the most terrifying aspect of this video — ICE is so bereft of oversight under this regime of knuckledraggers, that it’s entirely likely that some DHS brown shirts would descend on Fresh Kitchen and detain the whole salad department for three weeks before figuring out they’re all third generation Brooklynites. That’s not an exaggeration — one-fifth of the people ICE detains turn out to actually be citizens.
    they need to call ICE on that wannabe black dude shaun king. what a hack that dude is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    they need to call ICE on that wannabe black dude shaun king. what a hack that dude is.
    What could ICE do to Shaun King?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What could ICE do to Shaun King?
    omg i was ing around. this forum is full of debbie downers. go smoke a blunt and cheer up butter cup.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    omg i was ing around. this forum is full of debbie downers. go smoke a blunt and cheer up butter cup.
    It just doesn't make sense as a joke. Sorry.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you dont have to like anyone because of their language or skin color. Inside of ur home or head thats ur business and my business in my own life. But when ur in public u need to have respect for people and urself. Every situation is just a little bit different. In this particular incident the guy wasnt even being talked to. He butted in on a 3rd party conversation that didnt even involve him. My parents are from the Corpus area and are american, my grandparents are american born & raised. You probably have to go back to the 1800s to figure out when my relatives came to the states. Before there were not even cars that existed. Guess what, sometimes my folks like to talk in spanish to eachother or to their freinds. Its always seemed normal my whole life and u never heard anyone cry about it or make a scene. We all can get frustrated when we are ordering something or are on the phone with customer service and there is a language barrior. But u dont turn into a cry baby and start insulting the entire world over it. My family was never on food stamps or welfare. They worked hard their entire lives to raise me and my family and we are all successful. This idiot implied that my family is on welfare and draining the system. Here’s the thing here, i voted for Trump. I voted for Obama. Im that vote these politicians chase because i dont vote across party lines. Im not even committed any of the ladies i bang muchless a politician or political party. My point is its hard being latino and trying to vote republican. I think Trump is actually doing a great job but its his extreme far right followers that are going to get a Clinton voted in in two years spewing all of their hate and predjudice out in the open. Im proud of my heritage. Im not one of them latinos that voted republican and dogs his race to be accepted amongst his anglo republican buddies or p()$$y like u see alot. Im sure most of the people like me want our borders secure and want people to become citizens in this country the right way. When u see all the extreme hate of latinos from ur far right freinds, and i say latinos because i dont see any OTHER god damn memes with the same hate spewed towards any other ethnic illegal inmigrants on their social media, JUST mexicans, it makes me feel like i dont belong in that party. Now my vote really will never count Texas will always be red. But there has to be Big Emptys in swing states feeling the way i do. The ones that actually determine elections not the lifetime idiot party line voters. Did you know that off all the people on welfare, only 16/17% are latino? And even a smaller % of them are illegal? Not that there isnt any room for improvement, but thats a fact. Anyways this deserves all the hate he’s getting. He’s a peice of sh&t and so is his family for raising him that way.
    I grew up in central Cali, yep, Mexico north.

My life experiences....

Mexicans have wayyyy too many children for what they can afford.

They can;t drive worth a damn and have no insurance.

They can;t go anywhere without taking the whole tribe along. And one of those kids is old enought to stay home and babysit.

Stabbing...Mexicans.

Drunk driving....Mexicans

Am I wrong?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I grew up in central Cali, yep, Mexico north.

My life experiences....

Mexicans have wayyyy too many children for what they can afford.

They can;t drive worth a damn and have no insurance.

They can;t go anywhere without taking the whole tribe along. And one of those kids is old enought to stay home and babysit.

Stabbing...Mexicans.

Drunk driving....Mexicans

Am I wrong?
    Black men are faster than you and are better dancers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It just doesn't make sense as a joke. Sorry.
    none of my lame jokes make sense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    avante has long since conceded (implicitly) that he comes from inferior genes so that means any argument he makes about inferior or superior genes is suspect at best.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    avante has long since conceded (implicitly) that he comes from inferior genes so that means any argument he makes about inferior or superior genes is suspect at best.
    I live in the real world, if I need some electronics worked on...Asians, I need some fruit picked...Mexicans, I need a 220 pound RB with 4.4 jets...black, I need a guitar player in my kicker band...Okie.

We are different, to play stupid ass games about it....why?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes, you are supposed to ignore that if keeping your job depends on playing nice with potential customers and customers alike. Now this guy has been kicked out of his office space.

Welcome to the unemployment line.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes, you are supposed to ignore that if keeping your job depends on playing nice with potential customers and customers alike. Now this guy has been kicked out of his office space.

Welcome to the unemployment line.

I do agree on the job everyone is one race, until break time that is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Haha hiding behind an umbrella.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors

SAWMs

Thread Information