Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Sp*rs had a 5 point halftime lead. Then lead by as much as 11 in the 3rd before Nash started carving them up. Then something Horryble happened:

Suns won the battle but lost the war. They clearly were the better team det year.

Watching the Dubs dominate the NBA right now pisses me off that the pioneers of small ball were robbed of a le by cheapshot Bob and Bruce Lee Bowen. Key Suns players were suspended which ensured the Sp*rs rang.

By my count, y'all get two *s:

*1999 season had only 50 games
    *2007 season - a legit le team was robbed by Horry's hipcheck.

Unbelievable. SMDH

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, the 2002 Kings were the pioneers of the modern game. Not sure you want to go there though Arturo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Um, the 2002 Kings were the pioneers of the modern game. Not sure you want to go there though Arturo.

Not small ball. That's the Suns who started it, not the Queens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not small ball. That's the Suns who started it, not the Queens.
    Luz Elena man, Amare and Kurt Thomas weren't small ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Sp*rs had a 5 point halftime lead. Then lead by as much as 11 in the 3rd before Nash started carving them up. Then something Horryble happened:

Suns won the battle but lost the war. They clearly were the better team det year.

Watching the Dubs dominate the NBA right now pisses me off that the pioneers of small ball were robbed of a le by cheapshot Bob and Bruce Lee Bowen. Key Suns players were suspended which ensured the Sp*rs rang.

Unbelievable. SMDH
    I agree, the Suns were cheated......they were forced to coached by that mental midget, Mike D'Antoni.......since they had no escape from him, the sun set on their season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luz Elena man, Amare and Kurt Thomas weren't small ball.

They both were like 6'9" PF/Cs. That's small ball even in today's game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Unbelievable. SMDH
    By my count, I don't give 2 s what you think about our 5 rings, asterisk or not, they still equal 5. For a team with 14, you Laker fans sure are bitter and salty about our 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They both were like 6'9" PF/Cs. That's small ball even in today's game.
    A team starting Shawn Marion, Amare Stoudemire, and Kurt Thomas is a smallball team. OK

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one game suspension rule for leaving the bench was well known after The Malice In The Palace. The Suns were not victims. Well done, Big Shot Bob. He proved all big shots don't have to go through the hoop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    By my count, I don't give 2 s what you think about our 5 rings, asterisk or not, they still equal 5. For a team with 14, you Laker fans sure are bitter and salty about our 5.

16 son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A team starting Shawn Marion, Amare Stoudemire, and Kurt Thomas is a smallball team. OK
    - but stay on topic. Suns had Horryble "luck" det year. Admit that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The one game suspension rule for leaving the bench was well known after The Malice In The Palace. The Suns were not victims. Well done, Big Shot Bob. He proved all big shots don't have to go through the hoop.
    SMDH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was known after the 97 playoffs. Stern suspended Patrick Ewing, Larry Johnson, Allan Houston, and John Starks for leaving the bench in Game 5 of their series with Miami, with Ewing and Houston suspended for Game 6 and Johnson and Starks Game 7. So if the league is going to suspend the four best players from the team in the largest market for elimination games the Suns have no excuse to not know that rule was serious.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns weren't victims; and at D'Antoni for leaving Nash on the floor for something to happen to his fragile ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - but stay on topic. Suns had Horryble "luck" det year. Admit that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
    Horry got screwed getting suspended two games for a hard foul. PJ Brown only got one game for throwing Charlie Ward over his shoulder and into the ground and causing five Knick suspensions.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Nash floppedPERIOD by his own admission. The Spurs were the better team, fair and square.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Also, at those Suns being the pioneers of small ball. Don Nelson was playing small ball in the '80s. Phil often used small ball lineups with the Bulls.

Your takes are , Alberto.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Horry got screwed getting suspended two games for a hard foul. PJ Brown only got one game for throwing Charlie Ward over his shoulder and into the ground and causing five Knick suspensions.
    Good point. I forgot about Charlie Ward being suplexed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also, at those Suns being the pioneers of small ball. Don Nelson was playing small ball in the '80s. Phil often used small ball lineups with the Bulls.

Your takes are , Alberto.

CN maaaaaaaaaad? That's just "Shut up and dribble!" talking

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nash floppedPERIOD by his own admission. The Spurs were the better team, fair and square.
    2007*

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

CN maaaaaaaaaad? That's just "Shut up and dribble!" talking
    Just stating facts, Alfonso.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You know, you're right, Diego. The Spurs were illegitimate champs that year. That means LeGOAT gets another ring.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just stating facts, Alfonso.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know, you're right, Diego. The Spurs were illegitimate champs that year. That means LeGOAT gets another ring.

Nah, Suns would have swept him too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Nah, Suns would have swept him too.
    The Suns couldn't even sweep Mike Dumbleavy and old-ass Sam Cassell. They would have been swept by the Kang.

Thread Information