My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    tech fan thinks acc best players would make a difference
    We'll never know because they got shafted

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    No surprises here. Michigan just beating an inferior team.
    Clearly Alabama didn't belong.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Just came across this. Man, wtf kind of program is Kirby running? 41% is crazy. Surprised it's not talked about more.

Honestly, wgaf? It's all business.

Notre Dame and Stanford have student athlete graduation rates in the 90's and when was the last time they won a national? They are #1 and #2 in the nation for student football athlete graduation rate,,,, Clemson is at 75%,,,, Texas is at 71%,,,,Its all about the money,,,,Georgia doesnt care if you cant spell the word cat,,,,just so long as you can play football.

Now here's some food for thought,,,,,you remember the college football committee kept FSU out the playoff because their starting QB went down and the committee said FSU didnt pass the eye test now. Well lets look at the Alabama QB against Michigan,,,,his stats were 116 yards, no TD's, 6 sacks and a QB rating of 45,,,,,now come holla at your boy, committee,,,,,

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Now here's some food for thought,,,,,you remember the college football committee kept FSU out the playoff because their starting QB went down and the committee said FSU didnt pass the eye test now. Well lets look at the Alabama QB against Michigan,,,,his stats were 116 yards, no TD's, 6 sacks and a QB rating of 45,,,,,now come holla at your boy, committee,,,,,

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    God damn how did Penix not win the Heisman? This is my first time watching them but he looks lethal. Rocket launcher of an arm. And they're undefeated + he put up monster stats so I don't get what prevented him from winning it.

They've clearly looked like the better team today, tbh.
    Because SEC Daniels racked up 13 TDs against Grambling State & Georgia State

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Penix was robbed, imho.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Penix was robbed, imho.
    not robbed hes 24 & a 6th year player playing against kids 3/4 years younger........if he won the heisman it would be disgrace.........

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    After watching just the first half of MI v AL, I think we can win the whole thing if…

We can somehow beat Washington. Our best safety will not be allowed to play the first half.
    I am skeptical of our secondary against the Wash. receivers and Penix.
    Better get some pressure.
    Before the game summary.
    End of story.

They had a better QB and receivers against a weak secondary. We now have some talent in the secondary but they are just now out of hs. All year long I said secondary and especially safeties. Also thought we would lose more than one conf game which could have easily happened.

UT had a great year. Wash deserved to win.
    Still had a chance to win a game against the worst possible mismatch out of the 3.
    And Sark gotta do the work on play calling. Getting too fancy with a team we could clearly run against.
    Losing Brooks at RB really hurt imo. No complaints on the level of talent. It’s getting close to Mack’s best teams.
    The depth is there now. Just gotta get elevated QB play and another d lineman. We are losing at least two good ones to the draft. This will be UTs most drafted team since probably 2007. Maybe even better.

Post Count
    Doesnt make them the better team,,,,just the better team that day.
    So what? Then maybe on another day Alabama beats Michigan and Texas beats Washington. They were basically toss up games that went down to the wire.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So what? Then maybe on another day Alabama beats Michigan and Texas beats Washington. They were basically toss up games that went down to the wire.
    The games were evenly matched which was nice for the viewer.
    I do expect Michigan to try and ram the ball down Washington’s throat.
    We were getting huge holes opened up.

I thought the goal was to get the best 4 teams in the playoffs,,,,Georgia was one of the best 4 teams easily,,,,silly me for thinking that,,,,

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    14-0 vs 14-0 makes me feel better bout the snub

Did anyone really want to see Bama backdoor into the le game? Alot of conflicting feelings. Ultimately it feels like things fell fairly.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    14-0 vs 14-0 makes me feel better bout the snub

Did anyone really want to see Bama backdoor into the le game? Alot of conflicting feelings. Ultimately it feels like things fell fairly.
    no it didnt.......one team has 10 6th year players the other has a cheating scandal.........this seasons winner has an asterisk

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    no it didnt.......one team has 10 6th year players the other has a cheating scandal.........this seasons winner has an asterisk
    Late 90s-mid 2010s was the glory days

2 best NC games of my lifetime
    2002 Miami FL vs tOSU
    2005 Southern Cal vs Texas

FSU vs Vick
    Rise of Saban, LSU, SEC
    Oklahoma won but usual whipping boy
    Urban Meyer

My Team
    Michigan Wolverines
    Post Count
    I think that’s both fair and unfair.

The Michigan cheating scandal broke in the middle of the season, the team lost their head coach for 2 three game stretches. The wins against Penn State at Happy Valley, against Ohio State and Alabama were all after the sign stealing report came out. So Michigan would be obnoxiously ignorant to continue to try to steal signs AND Penn State, Ohio State, and Alabama would have to be immensely ignorant not to change their signs, plus do all they could to prevent any sign stealing. So if you want to accuse Michigan’s success the previous two years of being asterisked because of cheating, I wouldn’t fight you on it. But if you say this season’s success was a product of cheating, I’d fight you on it to the extent that you can’t really argue they gained any sort of advantage from cheating against Penn State, Ohio State, or Alabama.

Regardless, if that’s how you feel, that’s your prerogative.

Huskies offense is pretty scary. Michigan will have to put up points tonight imo. And they can’t just rely on the running game. I think 30+ points is necessary to win. Of course, I’m rooting for Michigan.

Huskies 30
    Wolverines 34

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    I think that’s both fair and unfair.

The Michigan cheating scandal broke in the middle of the season, the team lost their head coach for 2 three game stretches. The wins against Penn State at Happy Valley, against Ohio State and Alabama were all after the sign stealing report came out. So Michigan would be obnoxiously ignorant to continue to try to steal signs AND Penn State, Ohio State, and Alabama would have to be immensely ignorant not to change their signs, plus do all they could to prevent any sign stealing. So if you want to accuse Michigan’s success the previous two years of being asterisked because of cheating, I wouldn’t fight you on it. But if you say this season’s success was a product of cheating, I’d fight you on it to the extent that you can’t really argue they gained any sort of advantage from cheating against Penn State, Ohio State, or Alabama.

Regardless, if that’s how you feel, that’s your prerogative.

Huskies offense is pretty scary. Michigan will have to put up points tonight imo. And they can’t just rely on the running game. I think 30+ points is necessary to win. Of course, I’m rooting for Michigan.

Huskies 30
    Wolverines 34
    Haha. He's fallen off the rocker.

I'm 49er Harbaugh and had Michigan sweatshirt in middle school

The cheating is over blown but NCAA had to step in as Michigan is headline program. And it was rightfully dealt with.

Washington was run over by Texas and struggled to run against Longhorns. Unfortunately that will repeat itself

Michigan won't crap the bed on special teams again

Viewer wants: Washington goes up early and Michigan is forced to go out their comfort zone towards a Championship

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I thought the goal was to get the best 4 teams in the playoffs,,,,Georgia was one of the best 4 teams easily,,,,silly me for thinking that,,,,
    The team that was the last seed to get in was Alabama.
    Who beat Georgia by just playing better.

Its not silly you, its just stupid YOU.
    This is a horrible argument for FSU getting ripped off.
    So you have failed in your attempt. Please dont try again.
    There are much clearer arguments.

If you want to go by Vegas odds between a certain number of teams to decide who belongs just say it. Georgia lost THE WEEK before the playoffs to the number 4 seed in the playoffs. So tell us Vegas knows how to determine the best 4 teams, dont tell us YOU know how to do it.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Peter
    Pdub
    Warrick

Was on the same staff as Lavernous Coles & Randy Moss.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Welp, it was a good run Washington

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    McCarthy is the corniest mf I've ever seen. Those pre game rituals are so cringe

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    If the criteria is being able to go from place to place (including college to/from the NFL) and consistently win, I think you could seriously make a case that Jim Harbaugh is the best coach of all-time. All he needed was that championship.

1) Went to San Diego and immediately made them elite. Back to back 11-1 seasons his 2nd and 3rd year
    2) Went to Stanford, who were Pac-10 doormats and got them to 11-1 with their first ever BCS bowl victory. If they played Oregon at home vs on the road that year, maybe they beat them and end up in the Championship game
    3) Went to the NFL and turned the 49ers (also a dumpster fire at the time) into an immediate championship contender. They had three straight seasons where they were extremely close to getting atleast one Superbowl victory. Honestly, any of those three seasons a bounce here or there could've given them the le
    4) Goes to Michigan, who had been OSU's b!tch and mediocre for what seemed like forever. Completely turned the table after a few years and finally got his first le

Can't think of any other coach that has been able to do it so quickly at both levels consistently, and coming into situations to where every team was ranging between terrible and mediocre at best. Only knock I guess you could say is that he's been a short timer before coming to UM and some would say he wears out his welcome quickly. Other guys like Saban and Bellichick that are unanimously in the GOAT talks, have clearly struggled when they aren't in ideal conditions tbh

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Washington played poorly

Michigan tightened up after last week. Played mistake free.

Wolverines deserved it. Washington crapped the bed

Thread Information