Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    That's seven videos (7-12 minutes long). Not saying he won't be a stud, I actually don't have an opinion on the dude since I haven't really watched much of his games or tapes...I just find it funny when s basically regurgitate what the media says about guys that played for obscure schools. Same has kinda been done with Bortles, UCF gets more exposure than Buffalo but it's still not a team/conference that has a huge following.
    who cares how many minutes they are? they show every relevant play, good/bad/neutral. im not going to sit through a 3 hour broadcast including their offense, timeouts, etc in order to gauge a player's performance. and that is just one site tbh

watch the ohio state game tbh. his team was outmatched but he is still a standout

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    I have no problem with those schools, re . Probably watch more non-P5 college football than anyone here which is kinda the point.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    That's seven videos (7-12 minutes long). Not saying he won't be a stud, I actually don't have an opinion on the dude since I haven't really watched much of his games or tapes...I just find it funny when s basically regurgitate what the media says about guys that played for obscure schools. Same has kinda been done with Bortles, UCF gets more exposure than Buffalo but it's still not a team/conference that has a huge following.
    Criticizing people for using legit game tape for Mack but trying to rep YouTube highlights of Manziel a few weeks ago.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Criticizing legit game tape for Mack but trying to rep YouTube highlights of Manziel a few weeks ago.
    smh...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Criticizing people for using legit game tape for Mack but trying to rep YouTube highlights of Manziel a few weeks ago.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Yeah, because my opinion on Football comes from watching those YT vids. He wasn't on TV practically every week or anything like that.

Seven games total, with one of them being from 2012. Mostly MAC compe ion. Yeah, I can see how you guys can develop an expert opinion on the guy from that. You s are bandwagoning the media quit acting like you have enough tape to evaluate the guy as a surefire star.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah, because my opinion on Football comes from watching those YT vids. He wasn't on TV practically every week or anything like that.

Seven games total, with one of them being from 2012. Mostly MAC compe ion. Yeah, I can see how you guys can develop an expert opinion on the guy from that. You s are bandwagoning the media quit acting like you have enough tape to evaluate the guy as a surefire star.
    i showed you one link and you talk like thats the only footage of mack any of us have seen.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    i showed you one link and you talk like thats the only footage of mack any of us have seen.
    The average person won't even bother with just that link. Probably why the rating system (for both college and HS kids) is such a big deal to most s.

Where's the rest of his tape at though? That simply aint enough to convince me yall are doing more than bandwagoning the media's take on Mack. Don't know why yall try to act like little gurus all the time, I have no problem admitting I've only watched a small amount of this '15 class often--the majority of the class I have little to no clue about.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you are the last person who should be accusing others of bandwagoning hype.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    you are the last person who should be accusing others of bandwagoning hype.
    Yeah that's a completely different form of bandwagoning, genius.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    What a ing idiot

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    facepalm

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    lol armchair GMs

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you guys are armchair gm's
    but here's me arguing for a month about why Manziel should be drafted number 1
    he's so good look at this highlight video!

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    you guys are armchair gm's
    but here's me arguing for a month about why Manziel should be drafted number 1
    he's so good look at this highlight video!
    And he even looks like a future bust in his highlight videos.

he throws across his body into the middle of the field, but that's just him making something happen
    throwing into coverage is okay, because he's so good, it works
    jump-passes are awesome

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    ive seen several of his YouTube vids and Mack will absolutely be a star

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    comparing game films to highlight videos

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    comparing entire games to 4 minute clips

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    comparing entire games to 4 minute clips
    not realizing those videos show just about every defensive play in the game
    didn't actually watch the videos
    prefers 5 minute heavily edited highlight videos and calls it tape

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    try actually watching the video.
    calls it 4 minutes

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    facepalm

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Literally every single point FkLA is trying to make is wrong

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    not realizing those videos show just about every defensive play in the game
    didn't actually watch the videos
    prefers 5 minute heavily edited highlight videos and calls it tape
    Are you stupid? Football was on TV practically every week so I don't need to rely on 'heavily edited' videos to form an opinion on him. For Mack I'm not questioning the validity of the tapes you posted, I'm questioning the fact that that site has seven games total from his junior and senior year--most of which are against MAC compe ion. Yet here you are actually acting like you were able to come to the conclusion on your own that he will be a star from those seven videos.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    but i saw his tape vs Ohio State, he really stood out

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Are you stupid? Football was on TV practically every week so I don't need to rely on 'heavily edited' videos to form an opinion on him. For Mack I'm not questioning the validity of the tapes you posted, I'm questioning the fact that that site has seven games total from his junior and senior year--most of which are against MAC compe ion. Yet here you are actually acting like you were able to come to the conclusion on your own that he will be a star from those seven videos.
    draftbreakdown.com is just one source, but its the easiest to use. you can find all sorts of footage on players if you look hard enough. don't say "i'm not questioning the validity of the tapes you posted" when you earlier lol'ed at them for being "4 minute youtube clips"

Thread Information