Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In free agency, let's see how many wins fatty mills and latrashcan can get you.
    LaTrashcan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a meltdown... RD21 by himself will run rocketsforum for its money

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one should want him to leave. The FO need to build a better and more compatible team around him.
    Right.....it should be their mission to get him some help so they don't waste his prime.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name a time Kawhi had two teammates on the All NBA team?
    I promise I'm not trying to show you up, but without looking it up......the only time that comes to mind for me is 2013. Tim was on the 1st team, and Tony was on the 2nd team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop needs to leave. It's so obvious playing 2 bigs is bad defensively for switching, clogs up the lane and Pau or lee are too slow and unathletic to get rebounds. This is a perfect series for bertans at the 4 too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hrs supposed to be the best player you excuse making cry baby.
    He is the best player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't be so short sighted. Even if this years team isn't built to ring, a lot of big contracts are coming off the books in the next year or two. Parker, Manu, LMA, Gasol. All $15+ mill/yr players. If he's about winning SA is still his best bet since GS and CLE have no room for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'd be pissed off if I was Kawhi too. Having a knucklehead coach (who won't let Kawhi go to his full potential, having a leash on him with resting in the regular season while Kawhi gets injured in the playoffs anyways) with trash-ass teammates around me. 40 year old Manu Ginobili had to carry trash ass LMA (so-called second option) and Gasol to victory against the choking ass Rockets. If I'm Kawhi, I'm going west to the Lakers (after they land the free agents they want) or Oakland quicker than quick.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Name a time Kawhi had two teammates on the All NBA team?
    Name the last time Lebron did

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is the best player.
    that's my point. best players don't cry for help. he sat spurs won. without their 2 best players. so he has enough help

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    that's my point. best players don't cry for help. he sat spurs won. without their 2 best players. so he has enough help
    Seriously! He's the so called best player in the NBA and he needs to other super stars on the team to win? Is there a player in the NBA that has had more excuses made for him and his failings than Kawhi Leonard?
    Last edited by Hoops Czar; 05-10-2017 at 06:18 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not crying for help.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously! He's the so called best player in the NBA and he needs to other super stars on the team to win? Is there a player in the NBA that has had more excuses made for him and his failings than Kawhi Leonard?
    Are you being sarcastic ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingrates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now most of you look like stupid assholes. 22 and 14 while injured. He kept us in the game early on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    name a time kl led spurs to ring.... there is the truth bomb. better player than I thought he would be. just not able to control

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Are you being sarcastic ?
    Only slightly. I don't think Kawhi needs to super stars in this league to win. Just look at this stacked roster... LMA, Danny Green, Patty "thrills" Mills, David Lee, DeWayne Dedmon, Jonathon Simmons. Not a Boobie Gibson or Sasha Pavlovic in the bunch. Harden would kill for that kind of supporting cast. Sure, the head of the snake isn't there to help shoulder the load, but damn, the Spurs still have players man.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we will build around kawhi and LMA next year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoiled fan. OP needs to play NBA2K where he can will the Spurs to win the le every year until Kawhi is 40.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And spoiled.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only slightly. I don't think Kawhi needs to super stars in this league to win. Just look at this stacked roster... LMA, Danny Green, Patty "thrills" Mills, David Lee, DeWayne Dedmon, Jonathon Simmons. Not a Boobie Gibson or Sasha Pavlovic in the bunch. Harden would kill for that kind of supporting cast. Sure, the head of the snake isn't there to help shoulder the load, but damn, the Spurs still have players man.
    He's proven he doesn't need superstars to win games in the regular season. But is there enough to get by the warriors?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I promise I'm not trying to show you up, but without looking it up......the only time that comes to mind for me is 2013. Tim was on the 1st team, and Tony was on the 2nd team.
    Correct, and Spurs made finals that year and it was technically before Kawhi fully blossomed.

My point was that it's unfair to call Leonard a choker when Paul can't make a conference finals with two other All NBA players (14-15). Though I think CP3's lack of conference finals is a result of playing in a brutal conference and failure to build out a complete rotation on his teams by the GM/Doc.

Name the last time Lebron did
    Surprised Bosh only made one All NBA team and was during dark ages of 2006-07. Shows you how difficult it is.

Thread Information