Page 96 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 468692939495969798991001061461965961096 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 52486
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

CROFL Nunes

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    avoiding the question and trying to bury it on another page with a carpet bomb of tweets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ey does have a point regarding vague "association" claims although he's clearly sweating

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "may"
    "may not"
    "I think"
    "possible"
    "suspected"
    "would not verify"
    "not conclusive"

Excellent journalism CNN

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ey does have a point regarding vague "association" claims although he's clearly sweating
    I have a problem with specifically -- with what your network did yesterday," er told CNN's Sara Murray in a lengthy exchange at the White House press briefing. "It was associates that may or may not be there -- all one subjective term after another with no concrete proof that anything happened. When you use a term like 'associates,' you don't even put a timeframe around. It's a little bit nebulous, at best, to suggest that somebody over and over again, making the claim that you do, and the narrative continues without any substantiation."

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    TSA meltdown continues.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA meltdown continues.
    Paying for opposition research is not running interference on an election.

But if you want to incorrectly call it that fine, explain how Democrats paying Christopher Steele for opposition research is any different.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Is that why NYT had her write for them?
    The NYT had Jayson Blair writing for them for years, too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did Steele use Pootin's spies as sources?

is the Dem party and operatives treasonously, multiply connected to Pootin?

false equivalence and "my defense of bad Repugs is that Dems are just as bad" bull

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    avoiding the question
    Did Obama directly ask survelliance on Trump Tower phone lines as asserted by our president?

Did 3 million voters illegally vote for Hillary Clinton in presidential election as asserted by our president?

They play the same frkn game you do. How can you possibly criticize someone else for doing EXACTLY the same thing you do? Have you no shame sir?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Did Obama directly ask survelliance on Trump Tower phone lines as asserted by our president?

Did 3 million voters illegally vote for Hillary Clinton in presidential election as asserted by our president?

They play the same frkn game you do. How can you possibly criticize someone else for doing EXACTLY the same thing you do? Have you no shame sir?
    I don't play games sir and I don't avoid answering questions.

No

No

Your turn sir, no games please.

Was Trump under surveillance during the Obama Presidency?

Could Obama order a foreigner under surveillance with no court order fully knowing Donald Trump's communications would also be intercepted?

Do you know the laws regarding unmasking a USP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No

No

Could Obama order a foreigner under surveillance with no court order fully knowing Donald Trump's communications would also be intercepted?

1. was trump under surveillance during the obama presidency?

depends on semantics. they they get swept up as part of surveillance on russian nationals? or were they targeted to be surveilled? those are different questions tbh, and it's misleading to conflate them imo

2. could obama order a foreigner under surveillance with no court order fully knowing donald trump's communications would also be intercepted?

no. this was cleared up when you had your ELE with djohn. the president could only unilaterally order surveillance of communications BETWEEN foreigners. if one end of the communication is an american national, its a no-go. specifically...

(a)(1) Notwithstanding any other law, the President, through the Attorney General, may authorize electronic surveillance without a court order under this subchapter to acquire foreign intelligence information for periods of up to one year if the Attorney General certifies in writing under oath that—(A) the electronic surveillance is solely directed at—
    (i) the acquisition of the contents of communications transmitted by means of communications used exclusively between or among foreign powers, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this le; or
    (ii) the acquisition of technical intelligence, other than the spoken communications of individuals, from property or premises under the open and exclusive control of a foreign power, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this le;

(B) there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party; and
    (C) the proposed minimization procedures with respect to such surveillance meet the definition of minimization procedures under section 1801(h) of this le; and
    so if they KNEW trump would be surveilled, then it fails subsection B

3. do you know the laws regarding unmasking a usp?

i'm not very well versed in it, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No

No

Yep. You have any sort of relationship with Russians with $ that's gonna happen. It has most likely happened to my Uncle as well.

The next is ridiculous. Could...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

depends on semantics. they they get swept up as part of surveillance on russian nationals? or were they targeted to be surveilled? those are different questions tbh, and it's misleading to conflate them imo
    I tried to explained this to him earlier and he accused me of dodging the question. lol

At best he's generalizing the question to sound as if other parties had him surveillanced during the Obama years and if it turned out that someone outside of his admin did he can claim, HAH I was right!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yep. You have any sort of relationship with Russians with $ that's gonna happen. It has most likely happened to my Uncle as well.
    According to you then Hillary Clinton must have also been under surveillance for her associates Guistra and Podesta both had lots of relationships with Russians with $

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to you then Hillary Clinton must have also been under surveillance for her associates Guistra and Podesta both had lots of relationships with Russians with $
    Absolutely if she met with those associates. And especially if they were rich with Vlad's blessing.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

2. could obama order a foreigner under surveillance with no court order fully knowing donald trump's communications would also be intercepted?

no. this was cleared up when you had your ELE with djohn. the president could only unilaterally order surveillance of communications BETWEEN foreigners. if one end of the communication is an american national, its a no-go. specifically...

so if they KNEW trump would be surveilled, then it fails subsection B

3. do you know the laws regarding unmasking a usp?

i'm not very well versed in it, tbh
    1. A person could be targeted for surveillance under the guise of being swept up with Russian nationals.

2. Who has oversight to make sure section B doesn't happen?

3. I'm not well versed either but do know the procedures for unmasking a USP are extrememly strict and in the case of Flynn and whatever other USP's were unmasked minimalization procedures were not followed and multiple felonies were committed with the dissemination of their conversations and names.

I find it funny people think that the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump is some crazy conspiracy theory that could never happen when this same administration got caught spying on pretty much all of it's closest allies leaders.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Absolutely if she met with those associates. And especially if they were rich with Vlad's blessing.

According to you we have now established that both Trump and Clinton were under surveillance by the US government for their associates ties to Russian $

Why was intel gathered from US surveillance only leaked on one candidate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that why NYT had her write for them?
    And regretted it later

https://www.buzzfeed.com/stevenperlb...new-york-times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. A person could be targeted for surveillance under the guise of being swept up with Russian nationals.

2. Who has oversight to make sure section B doesn't happen?

3. I'm not well versed either but do know the procedures for unmasking a USP are extrememly strict and in the case of Flynn and whatever other USP's were unmasked minimalization procedures were not followed and multiple felonies were committed with the dissemination of their conversations and names.

I find it funny people think that the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump is some crazy conspiracy theory that could never happen when this same administration got caught spying on pretty much all of it's closest allies leaders.
    1. lol could

2. the agencies that actually perform the surveillance. and there are paper trails for requests that could be reviewed by the DOJ, etc

3. cool

so basically you have a bunch of conjecture of what "could" happen. i mean, by this standard, we can muster up a billion conspiracies a day. trump could be surveilling obama right now. he could be surveilling you. lets have investigations. chop chop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. lol could

2. the agencies that actually perform the surveillance. and there are paper trails for requests that could be reviewed by the DOJ, etc

3. cool

so basically you have a bunch of conjecture of what "could" happen. i mean, by this standard, we can muster up a billion conspiracies a day. trump could be surveilling obama right now. he could be surveilling you. lets have investigations. chop chop
    Trump and Obama could secretly be working together too imo

Thread Information