Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    maybe its due to not getting laid, but I am now an Islam apostate. Reason being is logically I doubt the Creator of the Universe decided to send down an opaque book in Arabic 1400 years ago. Also, gardens and rivers and virgins after life? Seems like wishful thinking. If Im going to so be it, but why would a Loving God punish you for 10^98 years just for 30-40 years of healthy skepticism?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    maybe its due to not getting laid, but I am now an Islam apostate. Reason being is logically I doubt the Creator of the Universe decided to send down an opaque book in Arabic 1400 years ago. Also, gardens and rivers and virgins after life? Seems like wishful thinking. If Im going to so be it, but why would a Loving God punish you for 10^98 years just for 30-40 years of healthy skepticism?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chapter 5 - Why won't God heal amputees?

Does God answer prayers? According to believers, the answer is certainly yes.
    For example, at any Christian bookstore you can find hundreds of books about the power of prayer. On the Internet you can find thousands of testimonials to the many ways that God works in our lives today. Even large city newspapers and national magazines run stories about answered prayers. God seems to be interacting with our world and answering millions of prayers on planet Earth every day.
    God's power often can be quite dramatic. Take, for example, this story from Marilyn Hickey Ministries:

• Prayer is a communication system we have available to fellowship with our heavenly Father and which activates His promises in our lives. No one can beat this system. It's quick. It's efficient. And it's available to you right now! Prayer reaches our heavenly Father instantly. Years ago my mother's doctors found a tumor in her brain. When I heard the news, I was out of town so I could not lay my hands on her. That night as fear swept over me, the Lord quickened Psalms 107:20 to my spirit: "He sent his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions." I sent God's Word long distance to my mother's brain. When she was X-rayed again by her doctors, there was no evidence that any tumor had ever existed! Hallelujah! Our prayers are swifter than any medical technique. Only born again believers who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord can have a relationship with the Father and prayer is the communication method you must use to develop that relationship. [ref]

Stories like these can be easily found all over the Web.

https://whywontgodhealamputees.com/god5.htm

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sold your soul to the devil for a piece of ass?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Based on the style of the Quran, we're supposed to believe that the stories of Noah, Moses, and Jesus are literally true..

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    about ing time . member det time you would post about how islam was the true religion in the nba forum lololol good times

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Praying to God for pussy
    didn't work
    now atheist

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Ghazi after a year long dry spell

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Praying to God for pussy
    didn't work
    now atheist

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    I prayed to God for a life partner, it was a reasonable request tbh... he didn't answer

Just like he doesn't answer for amputees

Just like he never answers except in coincidental cases.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I prayed to God for a life partner, it was a reasonable request tbh... he didn't answer

Maybe he knows that you'll end up beating her with your nubs and is saving her from that.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Ghazi after a year long dry spell

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Trump's anti-Islamic psychic beacon starting to work. Next he'll install a large-scale Psychic Beacon with 10000-square mile range in the middle of Syria so everyone in the area will stop believing in Allah and become atheist, including the people of ISIS and the Palestinians, and nobody will die anymore and we'll have relative peace on earth. Trump will go down as the greatest president in world history for ending violence in the Middle East forever.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Praying to God for pussy
    didn't work
    now atheist

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Does he answer to those who explode themselves in the name of Islam?

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers

You prayed for the Mavs to ring and he gave you that, which might be a bigger miracle than any of that stuff in the Bible tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought you Persians did arranged marriages?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I thought you Persians did arranged marriages?
    no. But Persian women can be hot, the agnostic or non-religious millennial ones at least

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chapter 5 - Why won't God heal amputees?

Does God answer prayers? According to believers, the answer is certainly yes.
    For example, at any Christian bookstore you can find hundreds of books about the power of prayer. On the Internet you can find thousands of testimonials to the many ways that God works in our lives today. Even large city newspapers and national magazines run stories about answered prayers. God seems to be interacting with our world and answering millions of prayers on planet Earth every day.
    God's power often can be quite dramatic. Take, for example, this story from Marilyn Hickey Ministries:

• Prayer is a communication system we have available to fellowship with our heavenly Father and which activates His promises in our lives. No one can beat this system. It's quick. It's efficient. And it's available to you right now! Prayer reaches our heavenly Father instantly. Years ago my mother's doctors found a tumor in her brain. When I heard the news, I was out of town so I could not lay my hands on her. That night as fear swept over me, the Lord quickened Psalms 107:20 to my spirit: "He sent his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions." I sent God's Word long distance to my mother's brain. When she was X-rayed again by her doctors, there was no evidence that any tumor had ever existed! Hallelujah! Our prayers are swifter than any medical technique. Only born again believers who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord can have a relationship with the Father and prayer is the communication method you must use to develop that relationship. [ref]

Stories like these can be easily found all over the Web.

https://whywontgodhealamputees.com/god5.htm
    So what is the answer to those people "god" doesn't answer prayers to?

In regards to your "millions of prayers answered every day" what statistical, empirical, proof can you provide? or is this just conjecture? I can provide statistical facts of child rape, murder and genocide across the globe.... what stats do you have that "god" is preventing that? or is he not omnipotent? Why call him "god" at all if that is the case?

Either he doesn't give a , he is impotent or he doesn't ing exist. Those are LITERALLY the only 3 viable options. THAT'S IT... THERE IS NOTHING ELSE!!!!

What "Large city newspapers" are reporting this stuff as fact? or are they just "feel good" stories with no basis in facts? Can you provide sources? The National Enquirer most likely....

It's quite interesting the story you post as an example is owned by a religious promoting group and not a syndicated, non-biased media outlet.... Just FYI, if you cared to watch the video at all, you might learn that Cancer can suddenly go into remission. Correlation does not imply causation. Lets not ignore the " the doctors, it was GOD!" at ude.... Holy , I could NEVER be a doctor with people like you out in the world.

What the actual is wrong with you delusional re s who actually believe in this ?
    Last edited by phyzik; 01-01-2017 at 07:03 AM.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers

In regards to your "millions of prayers answered every day" what statistical, empirical, proof can you provide? or is this just conjecture? I can provide statistical facts of child rape, murder and genocide across the globe.... what stats do you have that "god" is preventing that? or is he not omnipotent? Why call him "god" at all if that is the case?

Either he doesn't give a , he is impotent or he doesn't ing exist. Those are LITERALLY the only 3 viable options. THAT'S IT... THERE IS NOTHING ELSE!!!!

What "Large city newspapers" are reporting this stuff as fact? or are they just "feel good" stories with no basis in facts? Can you provide sources? The National Enquirer most likely....

It's quite interesting the story you post as an example is owned by a religious promoting group and not a syndicated, non-biased media outlet.... Just FYI, if you cared to watch the video at all, you might learn that Cancer can suddenly go into remission. Correlation does not imply causation. Lets not ignore the " the doctors, it was GOD!" at ude.... Holy , I could NEVER be a doctor with people like you out in the world.

What the actual is wrong with you delusional re s who actually believe in this ?
    Looks like someone hit the bottle last night

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Of Ll the things God couldve done with his omipotent powers, he decided to send down a 1400 year old opaque book in Arabic that is too boring to read. Of ALL the things...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    excellent, reasoned response.

an internet meme. good job. you sure you aren't a pizzagate nutjob?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Thread Information