Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2016 called, they want their president back.
    They got their president back,,,thats why he's a 2-1 favorite in Vegas. You think Vegas makes odds to lose money?,,,,you should go bet your life savings on Biden and see how that works out for ya,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, not true, and as I've said here multiple times, all they have to do is keep Biden breathing to election day. He will win vs. Trump. After he's sworn and a fortnight later he'll retire from the Presidency move Harris in there and make Rodham her replacement. Harris will finish Biden 2nd term, finish half her first term if those polls are within the victory margin, then resign somewhere along that first term, then hand off to Rodham who will have accomplished what she'd wanted for the last 20 years. I'll blow my brains out, yes, Effy, with a pea shooter, the wife will go to the Well's Fargo, the 3 boys will follow, then back to the house, jam me down into the underground galvanized garbage can. "Harder boy's, harder, everyone jump at once then it's on to Olive Garden! Mush!"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread,,,,no chance that Biden beats Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got their president back,,,thats why he's a 2-1 favorite in Vegas. You think Vegas makes odds to lose money?,,,,you should go bet your life savings on Biden and see how that works out for ya,,,,
    The House always wins in Vegas, buddy.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BTW, I voted Trump in 16. So let's not get caught up in us vs them. Trump was an outsider and an asshole, someone who could shake things up as a populist would. Think Caesar, without the military a en.

2020, he lost. The end, or should have been, pull a Teddy and try again. No, no, "i couldn't have lost, I'm Donald Trump "
    It's not that, 0. Sure, he'd like to win, absolutely, but at loss he'll still pull the strings, "Pull the strings!" like Landau in -Ed Wood- Trump wants to remind (them) that he did make President, never let 'em forget it, or, get any further than the "newspapers" from it. And they won't, ever. They'll take that old man into their grave with 'em. And he knows it, and the best, 0? He knows that they know that he knows they know it. He got 'em!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The House always wins in Vegas, buddy.

Again, Trump is the 2 to 1 favorite, dumb ass,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, not true, and as I've said here multiple times, all they have to do is keep Biden breathing to election day. He will win vs. Trump. After he's sworn and a fortnight later he'll retire from the Presidency move Harris in there and make Rodham her replacement. Harris will finish Biden 2nd term, finish half her first term if those polls are within the victory margin, then resign somewhere along that first term, then hand off to Rodham who will have accomplished what she'd wanted for the last 20 years. I'll blow my brains out, yes, Effy, with a pea shooter, the wife will go to the Well's Fargo, the 3 boys will follow, then back to the house, jam me down into the underground galvanized garbage can. "Harder boy's, harder, everyone jump at once then it's on to Olive Garden! Mush!"
    He'll win because he's pissed everyone and their mother off. Not because Biden is good at all. It's the same case as the 2022 midterms. Repubs should have swept the floor and instead can barely hold their slim majority in the House. It's sad, honestly -- and Trump did that.

Trump had high roads to take, and didn't take em. The congress, the presidency, was yours based off actions instead of words. But you gave up and called it. That's on you, and Trump, as much as it's on the people who will be voting for anyone but Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, Trump is the 2 to 1 favorite, dumb ass,,,,
    says the foreigner who can't discern the difference between commas and periods.

Change your name, joker -- before Trump deports your ass after he wins

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll win because he's pissed everyone and their mother off. Not because Biden is good at all. It's the same case as the 2022 midterms. Repubs should have swept the floor and instead can barely hold their slim majority in the House. It's sad, honestly -- and Trump did that.

Trump had high roads to take, and didn't take em. The congress, the presidency, was yours based off actions instead of words. But you gave up and called it. That's on you, and Trump, as much as it's on the people who will be voting for anyone but Trump.
    Again, go bet all your money on Biden and lets see how that works out for ya,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says the foreigner who can't discern the difference between commas and periods.

Change your name, joker -- before Trump deports your ass after he wins
    Trump 2 to 1 favorite, dumb ass,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump 2 to 1 favorite, dumb ass,,,,
    commas /=/ periods

how cold/warm was the rio grande when you swam over?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    commas /=/ periods

how cold/warm was the rio grande when you swam over?
    2 to 1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread,,,,no chance that Biden beats Trump.
    I'll take that as an apology because that as close as you can get to one, Hemi. You're forgiven, old horse.

---
    ------
    ---------
    I think you're wrong. They ain't gonna just run the clock down to Election Day. They're gonna throw everything at him to get him to stop, be taken to jail, or, to a morgue. They're as mad and enraged at him as Trump is with them. It was personal from Day 1 and will stay that way thru the ages.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take that as an apology because that as close as you can get to one, Hemi. You're forgiven, old horse.

---
    ------
    ---------
    I think you're wrong. They ain't gonna just run the clock down to Election Day. They're gonna throw everything at him to get him to stop, be taken to jail, or, to a morgue. They're as mad and enraged at him as Trump is with them. It was personal from Day 1 and will stay that way thru the ages.
    Im not a Trump guy, pal,,,,im just a realist and I dont do apologies,,,,its against my religion,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im not a Trump guy, pal,,,,im just a realist and I dont do apologies,,,,its against my religion,,,,
    ...I figured that, hence the olive branch I extended nonetheless. But, I believe you've offered that unsaid apology a half-dozen times in the last couple weeks thru engagements here and there. I want to put it behind us, Hemi, and be like we used to be. I've missed that greatly.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1747680858209673428

Dont care who is right or wrong,,,,i just know this woman is the hottest ever in politics,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1747680858209673428

Dont care who is right or wrong,,,,i just know this woman is the hottest ever in politics,,,,
    My browser it too old and isn't supported, so, I can't see her. What's her name, Hemi?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My browser it too old and isn't supported, so, I can't see her. What's her name, Hemi?
    Anna Paulina Luna,,,not a white girl like the dems on here say only white nationalists hate illegals,,,,the dems are to stupid to realize hispanics are hating illegals entering this country but dems have to make it that whites are the kkk racists that dont want them here,,,,,but good luck to them on that,,,,hispanics are turning republican in record numbers because of the border. Just check out her twitter(X) account and see the video there,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize the CA/Mexico border is roughly 1/10 the size of the TX/Mexico border, right?

It's not practical for most of them to cross through thousands of miles of desert just to cross into CA instead of TX.
    There's way more Mexicans in California than Texas. You tell me.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Goober thinks he knows women

That’s delicious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being against illegal immigration isn't racist but the GOP's plan of trying to make their lives to court their white nationalist base while also being happy to let business owners exploit their labor to court their rich business owners base is.
    That's the whole point. Has nothing to do with illegal immigration. Wait until legal immigration also becomes a narrative for "the great replacement" conspiracy, and they'll be against that too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm against all immigration
    Case in point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that was the beginning -- but Trump would be IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION if he had just kept his ing mouth shut about the obviously stupid/ignorant claims of an election steal. There's no difference besides the massive amount of divisiveness that he purposely injected because he's a sore ing loser, friend.

I will support (in terms of the election results) whomever wins in Nov. But Trump definitely threw a stick of dynamite on our election/political process.
    oH nO, yOu dRaNk Da kOoLaId!!!11!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did you abandon your stock market thread, goober?

lol
    lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, I voted Trump in 16. So let's not get caught up in us vs them. Trump was an outsider and an asshole, someone who could shake things up as a populist would. Think Caesar, without the military a en.

2020, he lost. The end, or should have been, pull a Teddy and try again. No, no, "i couldn't have lost, I'm Donald Trump "
    Exactly. He was largely an unknown running against a known career politician and terrible candidate. You can say Old Joe is the latter too, but Trump isn't an unknown quan y anymore.

He's pretty well known, and pretty terrible at it, given the whoop ass Old Joe gave him.

Thread Information