Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Quit talking about football like you know about football when you don't know about football you piece of .
    Come On Pat Burke Give Tim The Duncan A Irish Carb Bomb Elbow Right In His Ear!

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Pats looking to trade up?

I heard the same rumor that article is referring to tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Post Count
    Vikings rumored to be eyeing Blackmon at #3.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    @ProFootballTalk: Sporting News' @RussLande says Tannehill has the strongest arm in the 2012 quarterback class http://t.co/KibwKqJZ

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Vikings rumored to be eyeing Blackmon at #3.
    That would suck for the Bills (would ensure either the Rams or Jags take Floyd)...but I can't see Minny passing on Kalil

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    @ProFootballTalk: Sporting News' @RussLande says Tannehill has the strongest arm in the 2012 quarterback class http://t.co/KibwKqJZ
    lol Tannehill. Some sucker team is going to buy his hype.

The team that wastes a top pick on Trent Richardson is gonna be the real sucker.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    The team that wastes a top pick on Trent Richardson is gonna be the real sucker.
    Cleveland.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol Tannehill. Some sucker team is going to buy his hype.
    I watched him play every game last season, I don't think he should be a first round pick, tbh.. I don't get the hype.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    I watched him play every game last season, I don't think he should be a first round pick, tbh.. I don't get the hype.
    The guy is a mid-2nd rounder at best, but the power of overrated combine results coupled with media whoring have put this guy as high as the 3rd pick overall

Also, Schefter just said the Vikings won't take Kalil with the 3rd pick--if that's indeed true, then I think it's safe to say Minny's trading out of that spot...hopefully with the Phins so they can reach for Tannehill

Passing up on Kalil--the best LT prospect in years--isn't wise though, imo.

lol if Kiper starts blowing this guy some idiot team might draft him

Cardinals should trade up to get Kalil imo. Vikings obviously don't want to stay at #3 and the Cardinals need a real left tackle in the worst way so Levi Brown can move back to right tackle and the offensive line won't be an abortion. I'm not sure why teams aren't lining up to take the next Jake Long/Joe Thomas.

I'd never take any running back as my first choice. There just isn't that much difference talent wise at that position. Great back will avg 4.5, an average to poor 3.8.
    On top of all that, a great back behind a line will average less than a back behind a great line. They also have a really short shelf life and are completely useless by the time they're 30. Idk why teams still use 1st round picks on RBs. Only way I could ever see it is a team that's already really good and is looking to add a dimension to their offense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I really like Fletcher Cox but I don't see him making it to the 14th pick. If they can't get him I'd be content with Poe or Brockers.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The guy is a mid-2nd rounder at best, but the power of overrated combine results coupled with media whoring have put this guy as high as the 3rd pick overall

Also, Schefter just said the Vikings won't take Kalil with the 3rd pick--if that's indeed true, then I think it's safe to say Minny's trading out of that spot...hopefully with the Phins so they can reach for Tannehill

Passing up on Kalil--the best LT prospect in years--isn't wise though, imo.
    Another day, another team in the top half of round one shows interest in quarterback Ryan Tannehill.

With the Browns at No. 4 and the Dolphins at No. 8 and the Chiefs at No. 11 and the Seahawks at No. 12 and the Eagles at No. 15 interested (supposedly) in Tannehill, the Bills at No. 10 are now in the mix.
    Read More

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    On top of all that, a great back behind a line will average less than a back behind a great line. They also have a really short shelf life and are completely useless by the time they're 30. Idk why teams still use 1st round picks on RBs. Only way I could ever see it is a team that's already really good and is looking to add a dimension to their offense.
    Agreed on all counts.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    I would like to see the Giants add a TE or OL in the first round if anything. They are set on D/WR/QB. They can worry about a RB in the 3rd or 4th round. That being said, I can't see what Jerry Reese will do. He usually goes for the best player available.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    They're just driving his price up for the Fins

The Bills first 3 draft visits last year were QB but they never seriously considered any of them. It's just gamesmanship.

Word on the street is that Buffalo will draft Russell Wilson in the 3rd or 4th. I hope not (for obvious reasons), but that seems to be the popular opinion on OBD.

hope and change
    Post Count
    Yes, yes and yes.

Look at what Detroit did when they had Barry Sanders....nothing!!!

I do have to add, yes this guy was special, but still even he couldn't make a difference.
    Sanders is the exception, Detroit relied on him more than the Colts relied on Manning, that was a 1 to 4 win team without Sanders almost every year. I still feel bad for Sanders, on a competently run team, he would have gone to multiple super bowls

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Sanders is the exception, Detroit relied on him more than the Colts relied on Manning
    lolwut?

Thread Information