Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1859
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ring of Honor standouts making an impact in WWE.. Rollins with the biggest, but now with Zayn and Owens transitioning over, the WWE fans are in for a treat if these guys get the time to have a good match. Hopefully Balor and Itami aren't far behind.
    itami's injured, samoa joe pro hits the main roster before he does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    itami's injured, samoa joe pro hits the main roster before he does
    I know, I read 6-8 months

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Rusev reduced to being a cuckold. Sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rusev reduced to being a cuckold. Sad.
    Yup, a Bulgarian (again) cuck. His left him for a mascara wearing in a gay vest w/ matching headband.. He should off himself before it gets worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raw was pretty terrible again tonight. Dean Ambrose is terrible outside of CZW or taking a powerbomb on a ladder. But he's the new Daniel Bryan so I have to sit and enjoy his lame jokes and ripoff of Stone Cold's gimmick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hacked

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Yup, a Bulgarian (again) cuck. His left him for a mascara wearing in a gay vest w/ matching headband.. He should off himself before it gets worse.
    Yep. Sad. The guy went from being a dominant monster to jobbing to Cena on 3 straight PPVs (I didn't see that one coming [sarcasm]) to being Bulgarian cuckold. It wont be long before they have Rusev in a dancing gimmick or in comedic roles like they did with Khali, Koslov, Albert a.k.a Sweet T, etc.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Raw was pretty terrible again tonight. Dean Ambrose is terrible outside of CZW or taking a powerbomb on a ladder. But he's the new Daniel Bryan so I have to sit and enjoy his lame jokes and ripoff of Stone Cold's gimmick.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates Ambrose's stupid crazy person gimmick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates Ambrose's stupid crazy person gimmick.
    He is super ing lame, and has no talent IMO. He takes bumps, he was pretty crazy in CZW. Vince ain't having that, so he's ing trash at best.

He's comfortable on the mic, but lately too ing comfortable. He tried to be funny a couple times on Raw, and it was stupid as . Justin Bieber insults? C'mon guy..

I seriously have no ing idea why the crowd took to him like they did when The Shield broke up..he's all of sudden in the main event, and it doesn't make any ing sense to me. The guy is a balding joke with a front facing combover, who's best achievement is eating Renee Young's sweet pussy and asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Sad. The guy went from being a dominant monster to jobbing to Cena on 3 straight PPVs (I didn't see that one coming [sarcasm]) to being Bulgarian cuckold. It wont be long before they have Rusev in a dancing gimmick or in comedic roles like they did with Khali, Koslov, Albert a.k.a Sweet T, etc.
    Which is why Owens upsetting Cena makes Rusev look like that much more of a Bulgarian cuck ..he can't beat Cena, buy some fatass scruffy rookie is gonna come in and kick his ass?

I seriously think WWE is gonna have Owens win clean.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bulgarian cuck
    a year of fluke wins
    now has feelings
    cuck ed by a got in mascara
    Russ..Bulgaria

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Which is why Owens upsetting Cena makes Rusev look like that much more of a Bulgarian cuck ..he can't beat Cena, buy some fatass scruffy rookie is gonna come in and kick his ass?

I seriously think WWE is gonna have Owens win clean.
    Great call. I was skeptical of them letting some rookie beat their golden boy clean, but I guess the Vince and Company must really love this Owens guy.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    More Justin Bieber chants.

I guess no one wants to make fun of Rollins' small penis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great call. I was skeptical of them letting some rookie beat their golden boy clean, but I guess the Vince and Company must really love this Owens guy.
    him and samoa joe are being fast tracked out of nxt apparently joe's shirts sold so well the E couldn't hesitate to give him a contract. Cena actually had a decent promo tonight too. Coulda gone without the cancer kid though, that was depressing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks

Not sure the direction they're gonna go at the rematch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    him and samoa joe are being fast tracked out of nxt apparently joe's shirts sold so well the E couldn't hesitate to give him a contract. Cena actually had a decent promo tonight too. Coulda gone without the cancer kid though, that was depressing
    Yeah great promo work by both men Monday. John Cena masterfully halted the anti-Cena by manipulating the cancer patient into his promo, ing grimy bas .. but that's how you cut a promo on the fly and control a crowd.

You watch nxt or lucha underground?
    Damn.. may need to start paying more attention to Lucha Underground.. You see Prince Puma aka Ricochet from NJPW? ing amazing high flyer.. his 630 senton splash is one of the best top rope moves I've ever seen..

Also, if y'all aren't aware, they show NJPW on Friday's on AXS TV.. they just showed the final of the Best of Super Juniors 2014 between Ricochet and Kushida (Kushida was just touring w/ RoH) ing amazing match, great sequences, and Ricochet is like the most agile fluid junior I've ever seen.
    Last edited by DJR210; 06-04-2015 at 04:42 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll eventually kill his momentum by having him lose to Cena in their re-match at Money in the Bank.

They won't let Cena lose twice .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll eventually kill his momentum by having him lose to Cena in their re-match at Money in the Bank.

They won't let Cena lose twice .
    I agree they won't let the golden jew lose twice..he can't lose if they are going to allow him to elevate new talent..

..which is why the finish of the rematch will also be Samoa Joe's debut on an interference DQ.. Cena is pissed that Joe interferes, now you have a triple threat for the US le at Summerslam.

Joe and Owens in the US bracket now make the US le arguably the most interesting belt on the card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curious to see how Balor wins the NXT le while keeping the momentum for Owens..

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    The Ziggler-Lana-Rusev-Summer Rae storyline continues to be the worst storyline in the WWE.

An to make matters worse they're trying to insult our intelligence by saying that Rusev was controlling Lana the entire time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Ziggler-Lana-Rusev-Summer Rae storyline continues to be the worst storyline in the WWE.

An to make matters worse they're trying to insult our intelligence by saying that Rusev was controlling Lana the entire time.
    and they don't even need to do that, lana got over cause her looks.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Hard for me to see if a kid got hit or not but Brock needs to be careful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. Truly ing stupid.

Some dumb ass blonde Russian in business attire, with some eye liner wearing got in ty rock band vests.. truly stupid writing.. no build, no explanation, nothing. Just hey she's hot and and all the girls like Dolph so DING DING DING we have a GREAT angle!!

And to think this is the best that 12 mother ing writers can come up with.. They have to write for one show a week too, cause Smackdown has almost no story progression and the PPV's are a culmination of the months RAW shows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And god bless your Nikki sig, god damn I would love to her.. she looks like she's a kinky ass in the sheets too Can see it on her face.

Thread Information