Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is this piece of going to clear the house tomorrow morning like Dear Leader is saying?
    what horrible is trash/ryan offering to buy off the dirty thirty of the Freedom Kockus?

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what horrible is trash/ryan offering to buy off the dirty thirty of the Freedom Kockus?
    i just love how this bill didn't get enough votes not because it was a ty draconian law but because it wasn't ty enough or draconian enough.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is this piece of going to clear the house tomorrow morning like Dear Leader is saying?
    Doesn't look like he even cares. Now he's saying if it doesn't pass, they'll keep Obamacare.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    let the poor bas s celebrate for a change

Lord knows they been getting their asses beat every day since their idol lery folded like a lawn chair
    Yep. Trump President not Clinton.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Obamacare passed not repealed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    er just said Trump is demanding a vote tomorrow no more delays. If the vote fails he will move on to tax reform. Freedom caucus will own Obamacare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congress is still free to propose other options as many times as they want. Is Trump going to veto all of them?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    er just said Trump is demanding a vote tomorrow no more delays. If the vote fails he will move on to tax reform. Freedom caucus will own Obamacare.
    He chose the wrong Paul tbh. But obviously, he is tired of dealing with Congress. Time to move on to his next headache with reform disagreements. Lol

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Dear Leader says is meaningless, the only time he has told the truth is when he said he could shoot someone and wouldn't lose any votes from his base.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, this piece of president will own it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup thats all that matters

All his laws canngo ahead and fail to pass from now till 2020. Actually I hope they do

All that really matters is Shillary is not president

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No support from the Opposition Party. Time to let Obamacare die to prove a point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Dear Leader says is meaningless, the only time he has told the truth is when he said he could shoot someone and wouldn't lose any votes from his base.
    When is the last time ler told the truth?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No support from the Opposition Party. Time to let Obamacare die to prove a point.
    Yup Actually Trump wins regardless. Passes it and hes King Deal Maker. doesnt pass and he can always say he tried his best but democrats, media and neocons blocked him

Win win

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait so the meeting is already over? It was supposed to be a debate that lasted about 5 hours.

They probably saw that Trump was demanding a vote and said that ******. dear leader

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not following. Why would he own Obamacare if he can't repeal it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yep it's the Democrats that own it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he said everyone would be ensured with his plan. And since he's not into fixing what's wrong with Obama with the high costs, it becomes his problem.

Not only won't he come up with his own healthcare plan but he's threatening to let Obama just go into inflation mode and screw everyone on it. That would be 100% on him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he said everyone would be ensured with his plan. And since he's not into fixing what's wrong with Obama with the high costs, it becomes his problem.

Not only won't he come up with his own healthcare plan but he's threatening to let Obama just go into inflation mode and screw everyone on it. That would be 100% on him.
    Nope, he's done his dealing - if the Freedom Caucas won't move - Obamacare care continues - more and more ins cos will pull out. What other choice does he have than to let Obamacare implode on its own. How can he own Obamacare when they don't pass any legislature touching it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

So you admit the Democrats are idiots for supporting Obamacare?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *Can't* would involve more than a week of work and supporting the first draft he sees. If he truly backs off any further discussion of repeal or a replacement after tomorrow, it's more of a *won't* than a *can't*.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you admit the Democrats are idiots for supporting Obamacare?
    Obamacare was better than what we had before. Fact.

But Obamacare is not perfect. It just needs a few teaks to make it work. The republicans can do that but won't because they want full repeal without having an actual plan. That's why they're in this mess.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congress is still free to propose other options as many times as they want. Is Trump going to veto all of them?
    Why would Trump veto proposals that will never pass through congress.

If Ryan doesn't chicken out, tomorrow the freedom caucus guys get to vote to keep Obamacare or not. We'll see what they do if they actually have to go on record with a vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, he's done his dealing - if the Freedom Caucas won't move - Obamacare care continues - more and more ins cos will pull out. What other choice does he have than to let Obamacare implode on its own. How can he own Obamacare when they don't pass any legislature touching it?
    I thought he was a deal maker?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would Trump veto proposals that will never pass through congress.

If Ryan doesn't chicken out, tomorrow the freedom caucus guys get to vote to keep Obamacare or not. We'll see what they do if they actually have to go on record with a vote.
    My question implies something does get through Congress. Which also implies we have a viable, working Legislative branch. But still, how is it up to Trump, ultimately, to "move on" from Health Care?

Thread Information