Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah! Told my boss yesterday that I need tuesday off... Not only did he say it was OK, I get the day paid as well!

I'll be playing Diablo 3 all day and getting paid for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The release was supposed to happen at 4 am here in brazil but I had to wait until +- 5 am in order to play. Then played a couple of hours and went to bed. This afternoon I tried to play and the servers were under maintenance again...
    But I'm enjoying the game so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is there any pics of d3 on a 3 monitor setup?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What, kinda rich ass chode needs 3 monitors

And we wonder why terrorists hate us

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just made it to nightmare mode like 2 minutes ago... here I go again.

Monk kicked ass through normal mode, but now the game really begins. Lets see if he remains a badass in Nightmare.

These are the skills I used the most when I was high enough lvl to use them.

Primary skill: Way of a hundred fists
    Rune: Blazing fists

Secondary Skill: Tempest Rush
    Rune: Tailwind

Defensive: Breath of Heaven
    Rune: Circle of life

Technique: Sweeping Wind
    Rune: Master of Wind

Focus: Mystic ally
    Rune: Fire Ally

Mantra: Mantra of Evasion
    Rune: Hard Target

Passive Skills:

Sixth Sense
    Chant of Resonance
    The Guardians Path

Pretty sure, as I level up the runes and passive skills will change but I think I like the primary, secondary, defense, technique, focus and mantra's Im using right now... They compliment eachother pretty well.
    Last edited by phyzik; 05-17-2012 at 07:19 PM.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    shoutout to my Phyzik who gave me some good items!

Level 27 barb right now - tbh not too happy with the class, looks more like a tank than a serious damage dealer, but that could possibly be because of my ty items - my damage improved greatly after phyzik gave me a couple of nice swords.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    just finished act 1 with a demon hunter, Cheveyo1309 is my battlenet tag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can guest pass players keep their character if they later buy the reel game

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can guest pass players keep their character if they later buy the reel game
    If I had to guess, yeah, would make sense that they do.

Where can people give out guest passes though? I've downloaded the digital copy and I haven't seen any passes I can give out in my account.

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finished the game on "normal", going to play nightmare mode now. I was expecting a little more from the ending. It's a fun game but I don't like how some things in the game look "cartoonish", which I've been saying since the first images came out.

Level 27 barb right now - tbh not too happy with the class, looks more like a tank than a serious damage dealer, but that could possibly be because of my ty items - my damage improved greatly after phyzik gave me a couple of nice swords.
    I can't compare to the other classes but I liked the barbarian. I didn't have any problem finding or crafting good items (even sold some).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I bought a coffee maker and diablo 3...bout to get on now!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How's your new rig working with the game?

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    almost finished with act 2 on nightmare.... Died a few times with the monk but it was mainly my fault trying to just tank through everything. Doing quite well now since I adjusted my tactics....

It really does get quite difficult once you hit nightmare. Cant wait for and Inferno.

Also went back to act 3 normal and ran through the rest of game for some gold... made everything my . didnt even use 1 health potion... it was a masacre.

Once I finish act 2 on nightmare (which Im close to doing) I will probably start nightmare fresh to get some more levels.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How's your new rig working with the game?
    100% perfect, max settings without a single hitch

P.S my IT buddy said I need to get another fan, but so far I've been running the computer 24/7 and it still remains really cool, do I really need it?

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just FYI, gems are not level limited.... so if you can level up your gem merchant, you will be able to twink the out of other characters.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

P.S my IT buddy said I need to get another fan, but so far I've been running the computer 24/7 and it still remains really cool, do I really need it?
    Im assuming he meant another case fan.... They are cheap and extra ventalation never hurts but I doubt its needed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tbh, get a temp monitor app and check out the system temperatures... normally, cooler = more longevity for the components, but it also adds noise and another part that will collect dust and start getting noisy over time...

If your temps are ok, don't bother. That said, fans are dirt cheap nowadays... if you don't know much, just follow your IT's guy lead...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a fun game!

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tbh, get a temp monitor app and check out the system temperatures... normally, cooler = more longevity for the components, but it also adds noise and another part that will collect dust and start getting noisy over time...

If your temps are ok, don't bother. That said, fans are dirt cheap nowadays... if you don't know much, just follow your IT's guy lead...
    Sounds good

P.S just found my first legendary - girdle of giants, a barb belt

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I told you that gtx 560 would do you right I have one as well. gtx 560 ti OC version.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lots of posts on the D3 forums about people losing all items and gold.... and Im one of them.

lvl 43 naked monk right now.

Submitted a ticket myself but people are reporting that blizzard has stopped responding to them and is most likely looking into the issue further rather than treating it like isolated account security issues.

No word from Blizzard yet but with the ammount of complaints, its doubtfull that its a phishing scam or a few individuals hacking accounts. Loooks more like server side issue.

Just FYI if you log in and notice all your s gone.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lots of posts on the D3 forums about people losing all items and gold.... and Im one of them.

lvl 43 naked monk right now.

Submitted a ticket myself but people are reporting that blizzard has stopped responding to them and is most likely looking into the issue further rather than treating it like isolated account security issues.

No word from Blizzard yet but with the ammount of complaints, its doubtfull that its a phishing scam or a few individuals hacking accounts. Loooks more like server side issue.

Just FYI if you log in and notice all your s gone.
    Holy , sorry to hear that dude....

If I get my stolen, I will be asking for a refund for this game tbh.....blizzard has gone too far with the ty release tbh.

Thread Information