My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow only took months

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will anyone else be upset if Kawhi comes back looking completely healthy? He'd better come back sucky and out of shape, otherwise it would be the biggest WTF??? of all time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have no more B2B's either, so he could play every game assuming there are no more setbacks. We need to go at least 4-2 on this 6 game home-stand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have no more B2B's either, so he could play every game assuming there are no more setbacks. We need to go at least 4-2 on this 6 game home-stand.
    DNP - Return from Injury Management

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will anyone else be upset if Kawhi comes back looking completely healthy? He'd better come back sucky and out of shape, otherwise it would be the biggest WTF??? of all time.
    I'd be highly surprised if he doesn't look rusty when he comes back...he hasn't been on a court in months as far as we know.

As for his body though, he better look completely healthy, or he probably shouldn't be coming back at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DNP - Return from Injury Management
    I'm not convinced that it was PATFO making that call at this point. It was Kawhi who shut himself down the 2nd time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not convinced that it was PATFO making that call at this point. It was Kawhi who shut himself down the 2nd time
    Oh no, I meant that even when Kawhi comes back that Pop will keep him out for certain games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no, I meant that even when Kawhi comes back that Pop will keep him out for certain games.
    I think (at least from what we've seen) is Pop probably wanted to play him more, and that's where some of the frustration stemmed from, since he was cleared for so long.

Can't really afford to sit him, but I guess we'll see what happens. Nothing would surprise me at this point lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be highly surprised if he doesn't look rusty when he comes back...he hasn't been on a court in months as far as we know.

As for his body though, he better look completely healthy, or he probably shouldn't be coming back at all.
    This is where I'll disagree. I'd rather see him out there limping and losing with his teammates. He's gotta show he can be there in bad times.

I think, as others have discussed in another thread, if he doesn't come back this season, the Spurs will quit on him ... if they haven't already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he doesn't come back this season, the Spurs will quit on him ...
    Maybe it's the other way around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too much pressure being put on Kawhi's shoulders to salvage this trainwreck..I only want to see him healthy and feeling part of this team again..That's all what I'm asking for in the remaining of this most forgettable season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 days left...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj predictions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So sad...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too much pressure being put on Kawhi's shoulders to salvage this trainwreck..I only want to see him healthy and feeling part of this team again..That's all what I'm asking for in the remaining of this most forgettable season.
    If Kawhi leaves this off-season I hope (and almost expect) ownership parts company with Pop and RC and bring in a new regime to clean up the mess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl all these dudes need to lose their jobs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess they meant March of 2019

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing that someone was Kawhi. Or his uncle.

As part of a disinformation campaign to run out the clock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi leaves this off-season I hope (and almost expect) ownership parts company with Pop and RC and bring in a new regime to clean up the mess.
    Yeah, let's run off the GOAT coach bc Kawhi wants to go to a bigger market to grow his brand. That would really stabilize things.

This team almost won 50 with Kawhi being a got all year, with injuries to Gay, LMA, Green, etc. They aren't getting another Kawhi but put an all-star level player at SF instead of Fathead and this is still a 55-60 win team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think people realize the huge dropoff there could be if this happens. Overall they've done a great job and have adjusted to the times. This year maybe they're getting a taste of some cultural adjustments to make, but people who want then out might not realize how it can quickly turn out bad for us.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, let's run off the GOAT coach bc Kawhi wants to go to a bigger market to grow his brand. That would really stabilize things.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a disaster that would be to lose RC at a time where the draft will be absolutely critical to the team. I think Pop retires early to not have to deal with a rebuild but given his and his staff's record with player development it would be a devastating blow to lose him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think people realize the huge dropoff there could be if this happens. Overall they've done a great job and have adjusted to the times. This year maybe they're getting a taste of some cultural adjustments to make, but people who want then out might not realize how it can quickly turn out bad for us.
    I don't think it is anything other than a gamble. But how far south has it gone with Pau? Always looking to re-loading with the over-the-hill players Pop prefers has a downside, too. Rudy has been a mixed bag. And Patty is grossly overpaid - with ripple-effect consequences for the roster that have been discussed ad nauseam here. Without a great on-court talent such as Kawhi, I believe the Spurs have begun their descent into mediocrity or worse under the present regime and its approach.

Hey, I was raised on the Dallas Cowboys. Say what you will about the unceremonious dismissal of Tom Landry by Jerry Jones, however, it had been clear for a couple of seasons that he was beyond his expiration date. It happens to the best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a disaster that would be to lose RC at a time where the draft will be absolutely critical to the team. I think Pop retires early to not have to deal with a rebuild but given his and his staff's record with player development it would be a devastating blow to lose him.
    You have a much different opinion of RC than I. He serves under Pop.

Thread Information