Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only bully the Russians need to worry about lies within their own country.
    So many resources just squandered because of inept corrupt political class.
    Cant even feed themselves with all that farmland, a true pity and a guide on how to mismanage a country and keep people poor and stupid.
    How many nations has Russia invaded in the past 25 years? (USA - Iraq I, Iraq II & Afghanistan)
    How many governments has Russia destabilized in North America? (USA - Ukraine & Yugoslavia)

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many nations has Russia invaded in the past 25 years? (USA - Iraq I, Iraq II & Afghanistan)
    How many governments has Russia destabilized in North America? (USA - Ukraine & Yugoslavia)

We are far, far from perfect. But at least we can discuss it and make maps like the one above without having Government officials raid our home. This site even allows Nazis and racists like yourself to vent and get history wrong.

So you made it 25 to forget about Afghanistan, cool. Yes Soviets at that time so it does not count, funny stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda like when American missile cruiser entered the Black Sea recently?

You Americans are comical. Whenever the scales are equaled it's "throwback to cold war era style politics".
    False equivalence. Regardless of what America has been doing in the Black Sea, Russia hasn't flown these types of missions in a quarter of a century. Thus, it is quite accurate stating this is a throwback to cold war era style politics (for them, in case it wasn't abundantly clear whom I was speaking about).

Your assumptions based on zero evidence and blanket generalizations are beyond comical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False equivalence. Regardless of what America has been doing in the Black Sea, Russia hasn't flown these types of missions in a quarter of a century. Thus, it is quite accurate stating this is a throwback to cold war era style politics (for them, in case it wasn't abundantly clear whom I was speaking about).

Your assumptions based on zero evidence and blanket generalizations are beyond comical.
    Well this is the new Russia, so get used to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hardly new though, is it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hardly new though, is it?
    They stepped down in the early 1960's, don't expect the same this time around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well this is the new Russia, so get used to it.
    This new Russia is bent on suffering.
    But that's always been sort of a cultural thing. Get led by corrupt zealots, starve and suffer.
    So here we go yet again Mother Russia, time to suffer again. Start that sad majestic music you do so well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This new Russia is bent on suffering.
    But that's always been sort of a cultural thing. Get led by corrupt zealots, starve and suffer.
    So here we go yet again Mother Russia, time to suffer again. Start that sad majestic music you do so well.
    Russians aren't middle easteners or asians. They won't sit back and be bullied.

Suffer like Detroit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They stepped down in the early 1960's, don't expect the same this time around.
    What, you think Russia plans on engaging in their own mutually assured destruction?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians aren't middle easteners or asians. They won't sit back and be bullied.

Suffer like Detroit?
    Like Detroit?

No, it's gonna be a lot worse than that. It already is. Russia just does not publicize it, we do. The Self critical nature of our way makes us strong. It's hard for some to understand that live their lives under the boot. You don't really understand this country or Russia.

The suffering is self inflicted. So good deal, Russia won't be bullied, it just decays and ferments from within. So Russia lashes out, it's a common theme. So we sit back and note the stench arising from a large dead carcass that could be so much better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What, you think Russia plans on engaging in their own mutually assured destruction?
    They are simply taking a page out of the American playbook. You think America is ready to go to War with blood thirsty Russia while already involved in 2 foreign Wars (for the past Decade)?

USA will have to sit back and STFU just like they currently are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Detroit?

No, it's gonna be a lot worse than that. It already is. Russia just does not publicize it, we do. The Self critical nature of our way makes us strong. It's hard for some to understand that live their lives under the boot. You don't really understand this country or Russia.

The suffering is self inflicted. So good deal, Russia won't be bullied, it just decays and ferments from within. So Russia lashes out, it's a common theme. So we sit back and note the stench arising from a large dead carcass that could be so much better.
    When is the last time you were in Russia? My best friends parents visited 3 months ago.

Russia is blood thirsty after 2 decades of no War and fully united, something you cannot say about the USA. Decaying and fermenting from within.....so now you are blasting America?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are simply taking a page out of the American playbook. You think America is ready to go to War with blood thirsty Russia while already involved in 2 foreign Wars (for the past Decade)?

We don't need to go to war. Russia rots from within. You don't see this? Where are you from? You are so caught up in this mighty Russian bear that is mortally wounded. Why do you engage in this macho that so misses the big picture?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't need to go to war. Russia rots from within. You don't see this? Where are you from? You are so caught up in this mighty Russian bear that is mortally wounded. Why do you engage in this macho that so misses the big picture?
    Rots from within is the current day definition of America. I've seen the American eroding first hand, have you seen Russian eroding in person?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is the last time you were in Russia? My best friends parents visited 3 months ago.

Russia is blood thirsty after 2 decades of no War and fully united, something you cannot say about the USA. Decaying and fermenting from within.....so now you are blasting America?
    Yes America. The world bank. THE country that is best trusted with money. Because it's a democracy not led by a leader that can just decide an oil company needs to go and have his government swallow it. So how many Russian treasury bills do you own? What Russian backed securities do you own?

You just don't get it. The average Russian is dirt poor compared to the average American. Your friends are stuck in an absurdly corrupt country that can't even get their major resource out of the ground efficiently.

How many American Brides are streaming into Russia?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Russia isn't nearly as blood thirsty (or rich) as the USA ... as our 2 decade long wars exemplifies.

Russia is grandstanding, not much else. They want the Ukraine and they're hoping they can bully EU/US into letting them have it in some tangible way, shape, or form. Not much else going on here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rots from within is the current day definition of America. I've seen the American eroding first hand, have you seen Russian eroding in person?
    Yes.

In Moscow.
    On an Aeroflot flight that had to stop in Moscow and get me a hotel room for God knows what reason. A hotel room and food that was absolutely pitiful with the hardest crusted over bread... I really feel sorry for those people. Glad I was able to get out of there in only 2 days and resume my original way back to the states. I had to take Aeroflot, that was a mistake. I have already written about this. My Uncle is over there all the time. He hates/loves it.

Where are you from?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes.

In Moscow.
    On an Aeroflot flight that had to stop in Moscow and get me a hotel room for God knows what reason. A hotel room and food that was absolutely pitiful with the hardest crusted over bread... I really feel sorry for those people. Glad I was able to get out of there in only 2 days and resume my original way back to the states. I had to take Aeroflot, that was a mistake. I have already written about this. My Uncle is over there all the time. He hates/loves it.

Where are you from?
    I currently live in minority filled San Diego aka the finest city in America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia isn't nearly as blood thirsty (or rich) as the USA ... as our 2 decade long wars exemplifies.

Russia is grandstanding, not much else. They want the Ukraine and they're hoping they can bully EU/US into letting them have it in some tangible way, shape, or form. Not much else going on here.
    The end game is further hurting American global reputation. If this was about Ukraine, he would have taken it 5 months ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The end game is further hurting American global reputation. If Putin wanted Ukraine, he would have taken it 5 months ago
    If Putin straight up invaded the Ukraine, there would be a war on his hands he can't afford. He'd rather take it subtly, as it's much cheaper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Putin straight up invaded the Ukraine, there would be a war on his hands he can't afford. He'd rather take it subtly, as it's much cheaper.
    War by who? Ukraine isn't Nato

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    War by who? Ukraine isn't Nato
    Neither was afghanistan or iraq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I currently live in minority filled San Diego aka the finest city in America
    OMG...

Go live in Moscow for a year and come back. I can tell you that Russians will make you hate dark skinned people even more. I watched a guy get detained and thoroughly questioned because he was darker. I think they were su ious he was a Chechnyan or something. But they hate blacks more than you as a general rule. So you might fit that, but you won't be able to stand the weather, food, and dreariness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither was afghanistan or iraq.
    Come on, you can't even compare Afghan or Iraq to Iran.
    Last edited by Infinite_limit; 11-13-2014 at 06:29 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG...

Go live in Moscow for a year and come back. I can tell you that Russians will make you hate dark skinned people even more. I watched a guy get detained and thoroughly questioned because he was darker. I think they were su ious he was a Chechnyan or something. But they hate blacks more than you as a general rule. So you might fit that, but you won't be able to stand the weather, food, and dreariness.
    The language barrier is too much to overcome at the moment. I'm already studying Deutsch

Thread Information