Page 159 of 745 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259659 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure whats better, kl leaving or kl fans getting the business
    Lol... I'mma haffa do some reading, I see.
    And KL's leaving is a good thing? Not a good teammate? A destructive part of the plan?
    He was injured, and now feels slighted by something a mummy said and how his coach wouldn't snuggle with his issues, while the team doctors said he's ready to go? Right?
    I got that right?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol... I'mma haffa do some reading, I see.
    And KL's leaving is a good thing? Not a good teammate? A destructive part of the plan?
    He was injured, and now feels slighted by something a mummy said and how his coach wouldn't snuggle with his issues, while the team doctors said he's ready to go? Right?
    I got that right?
    See new bruce bowen interview on espn. Everything i have said since he sat at beginnging of year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See new bruce bowen interview on espn. Everything i have said since he sat at beginnging of year
    Right on... heading down to Hades...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bruce Lee Bowen was on the radio talking about Kiwi. That's not gonna sit well with Uncle Fester

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruce Lee Bowen was on the radio talking about Kiwi. That's not gonna sit well with Uncle Fester
    This is why i like bruce. He waited too long to say this

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope current and former SA related players keep their mouth shut about Kawhi because if there is still a chance the relationship can somehow be fixed it would be a shame to have it take another step back due to unnecessary comments.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope current and former SA related players keep their mouth shut about Kawhi because if there is still a chance the relationship can somehow be fixed it would be a shame to have it take another step back due to unnecessary comments.
    No way. Call him out. He should have been traded in december

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a crappy situation...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only idiots want this drama back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if this is why that RJ deal worked that well or why we ended with $48M contract for a 37 years old player, without talking about future Parker's deal...

I guess PATFO isn't infallible as some people think but agree with you they're great chess players. To keep young talented players in SA next seasons I just expect they play Fortnite that well too
    Lol. The butthurt is strong in you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree, their best shot is to get kawhi to man up and throw uncle in a dumpster. Reminding him of the champion culture will help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like every time someone proposes a new deal it just gets worse for the Spurs

So now the Spurs would only get Jackson, bust Bender, and a 2021 first from Miami that could be who knows where?

no thanks for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have some ing pride. He and his incompetent group have spent the past year trying to assassinate the character of the best organization in sports, yet everyone needs to be careful with what they say about him. off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. The butthurt is strong in you.
    Not really. Like most fans here I've been critical of these Spurs' moves before this Kawhi's issue. It's not like I say those are bad deals just because they lose Kawhi..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp... *smack smack* looks like nothing's going to happen for a hot minute on this front.

Guess I'll read the draft stuff.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have some ing pride. He and his incompetent group have spent the past year trying to assassinate the character of the best organization in sports, yet everyone needs to be careful with what they say about him. off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bruce Lee didn't get the memo:

This is not good son.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is not good son.
    Unless youre a spurs fan. Not good if you are a kl fan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is not good son.
    If we are being real here he was never going to say in SA due to his uncle. It's pretty much already over. If I'm the Spurs I just go Trump on him for a whole entire year and deliver character assassinations on him and just have fun with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations on joining the asswiping crew.

You guys almost have no dignity. It like you never had Tim in Duncan.

What's next, you want a 70 year-old man--still mourning the death of his wife-- go kiss the feet of this re ed boy and his illiterate uncle?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is not good son.
    Bruce Bowen is a Los Angeles Clippers announcer he's not even connected to the spurs anymore hermano

Thread Information