My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    They're both loud mouth idiots tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The funniest thing I've seen from Cowherd was how he ran down rasslin' fans, he called them booger eaters and made it real clear he saw them as less than intelligent, this was over at ESPN.

FOX his new boss had some deal with the WWE now here's Cowherd having to talk up the rasslin; he even attended a show. Funny to watch.

I'm not sure about this, just guessing but I'm guessing they dumped the good looking blond because she ran her opinions too much. Ya could see Coweherd thinking....just look good and shut up.

I have this theory....

If a guy is a punk with no $$$$$, once he has $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ he gets worst, talking Mayfield.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-23-2018 at 08:02 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The good looking blonde got a better job

Veteran
    Post Count
    Colin Cowherd is white Steven A. Smith with a worse cocaine habit and almost as played out.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Colin Cowherd is white Steven A. Smith with a worse cocaine habit and almost as played out.
    My God guy, you don't know anything do you? Cowherd on cocaine...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~

You obviously know nobody actually on cocaine.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Cowherd is definitely a blowhard, but nowhere near SAS levels bad. SAS is probably the biggest got on any sports talk show

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    My God guy, you don't know anything do you? Cowherd on cocaine...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~

You obviously know nobody actually on cocaine.
    Oh now he's a cocaine expert too

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's not an NFL caliber QB. Darnold and Rosen (if he stays healthy) are, for sure. Jury's out on Allen for now.

Watch Mayfield bust pretty quickly. Drowns back to picking a QB #1 overall in two or three years.

To me Rosen is the best pure QB and will have by far the best career if he learns the Brady/Peyton way of being just elusive enough in the pocket and knowing when to throw it away or, worst case scenario, go down and tuck it before getting blasted. Otherwise, he could just be another Palmer or Bradford who can't stay upright on the field.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    They're both loud mouth idiots tbh

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He's not an NFL caliber QB.
    There's a reason he walked on not once but twice. He also lost the starting gig at Tech to Davis Webb lol.

I think he'll have a few good games here or there where fans will think he is the real deal but yeah I just don't see him have any kind of all star career

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Everybody looking for the next Russell Wilson now. That cat who can extend plays, make things happen with his feet. Which does wear the big guys down.

Plant that seed....wil he run or pass?....as opposed to defending an Eli, Rivers, Peyton, Brady....yep;...pass..

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Everybody looking for the next Russell Wilson now. That cat who can extend plays, make things happen with his feet. Which does wear the big guys down.

Plant that seed....wil he run or pass?....as opposed to defending an Eli, Rivers, Peyton, Brady....yep;...pass..
    You're so stupid

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Post Count
    There's a reason he walked on not once but twice. He also lost the starting gig at Tech to Davis Webb lol.

I think he'll have a few good games here or there where fans will think he is the real deal but yeah I just don't see him have any kind of all star career
    tech salt

There's also a reason he won a heisman.

Both Webb and Mayfield lost that gig to Mahomes, who was the better option at the time. Kliff made the right choice there.

Baker is a good QB and he's gonna make yall look dumb imo.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    There's also a reason he won a heisman.
    Yeah, he had 4 and 5 star talent surrounding him while playing in an Air Raid offense.

If he stayed at Tech, no way he gets drafted in the first round. Probably not even drafted at all.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol if Baker had stayed, Mahomes would have transferred.

I'm good with Baker's departure from tech

Yeah, he had 4 and 5 star talent surrounding him while playing in an Air Raid offense.

If he stayed at Tech, no way he gets drafted in the first round. Probably not even drafted at all.
    So it seems like that turned out pretty well for him.

And before the Heisman season i remember people talking about how they had too many new players on offense and a new HC, and that now we were gonna find out if Baker was legit or not. I think he was able to prove himself and he showed out pretty well.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So it seems like that turned out pretty well for him.

And before the Heisman season i remember people talking about how they had too many new players on offense and a new HC, and that now we were gonna find out if Baker was legit or not. I think he was able to prove himself and he showed out pretty well.
    Well sure it couldn't have gone any better for Baker.

It'll go for bad the Browns tho.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    When he got tackled into a wall by a couple of street cops quite easily I was of the mind that the basic 6’3” 245 lb linebacker in the NFL...

Ahhh who knows, but might not want to scramble.
    In the days of Fran Tarkenton, he is an absolute take and mystifies the mighty Jack Pardee in pursuit.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    When he got tackled into a wall by a couple of street cops quite easily I was of the mind that the basic 6’3” 245 lb linebacker in the NFL...

Ahhh who knows, but might not want to scramble.
    In the days of Fran Tarkenton, he is an absolute take and mystifies the mighty Jack Pardee in pursuit.
    Meh, all the QBS in the first round ran 4.8 40s including Baker.

The difference is that the rest of them are all a lot taller.

Post Count
    Colin is proof positive that any ing moron can truly make it in sports media these days. What exactly does he bring to the table? He’s not smart, he’s not funny, he isn’t knowledgeable, he’s ugly. What am I missing?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Colin is proof positive that any ing moron can truly make it in sports media these days. What exactly does he bring to the table? He’s not smart, he’s not funny, he isn’t knowledgeable, he’s ugly. What am I missing?
    The guy is very knowledgeable. Extremely intelligent, it's not a comedy show, dude...ugly??????? Bull Curry is ugly.

Love to see you try it. Talk to me about that stud RB out of Furman who retired as a franchises all time leading rusher (at the time) yep....ya can't. Talk to me about all those NFL 1000 yard rushers out of USC, yep...no clue.

He knows....NBA, MLB, NFL, NCAA football, NCAA basketball....do you?

Today one of those media sports talk show cats....

Bill Walsh went to MiSsissippi Valley State..............

Ok guy, what was going on at Mississippi Valley State that would have Bill Walsh interested, well?

I was watching this as it was happening in the paper, MVS 74 Jackson State 17.

Willie "Satellite" Totten (born July 4, 1962) is a former professional football player and current college football coach.Totten played his high school football at J.Z. George High School in North Carrollton, MS. Totten was the starting quarterback at Mississippi Valley State University all four years from 1981 to 1985, along with Jerry Rice as his target at wide receiver. Totten set more than 50 Division I-AA passing records, and Rice setting many Division I-AA receiving records. The Delta Devils averaged 59 points a game during the 1984 season, with Totten throwing for a record 58 touchdowns and leading the Delta Devils to the Division I-AA playoffs in 1984. Archie Cooley, who was the head coach at MVSU from 1980 to 1986, was the architect of the pass-oriented offense that utilized the skills of Totten.

Yep, ya just learned something.

MVS was using five WR's (RB for short yards) sets, throwing the ball all over the place, this got Walsh to thinking.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-26-2018 at 03:09 AM.

Thread Information