My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Has put up big numbers since his breakout game against San Antonio

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If a monkey breaks out of his cage, he's likely to cause a bit of mayhem.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the most underrated players in the league, tbh..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Seems like it's all starting to click for him lately, hopefully he can keep this up....

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    The softest big man in the league not including Splitter. Oklahoma is ashamed this ginger got once called this great state his home. He's right at home where he belongs at the moment. He should stay there.

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count

Seems like it's all starting to click for him lately, hopefully he can keep this up....
    ^He'll revert to being a soft got soon, partner.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    ^ Mitc still in total meltdown mode

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Griffin gets hated on due to morons like Barkley and Reggie Miller that only watch 1 game a week and influence casual fans, tbh..

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Would be interesting to see what Bynum could do next to Blake in limited minutes if we sign him, tbh....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Would be interesting to see what Bynum could do next to Blake in limited minutes if we sign him, tbh....
    Do it Sterling?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I want to see some airball 3 pointers from him this season.

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He would've dunked it over Battier in game 7. 90-90 ballgame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Bynum for DeContract work?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fake ass tough guy though

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    monkeyballer tbh not a fan of that shat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Griffin gets hated on due to morons like Barkley and Reggie Miller that only watch 1 game a week and influence casual fans, tbh..
    Funny his own teammate called him soft recently in Billups and he has been on a le team and said basically he is soft......... He doesn't get hated on, he is soft at times and does not expand his game to become a dominant player outside of his athleticism and dunks. He can be very good yes no doubt, but he is not yet and most see that who watch the NBA. In some series he shrinks.......... Bigtime.
    He would've dunked it over Battier in game 7. 90-90 ballgame.
    If the Spurs had him they would not have made it to that game 7 ballgame got...... They would have been our in round two. Dumbass. How did he do against SA in 012 in the SWEEP? I am guessing not to well. Stop comparing him to the great ONE MAVS FAN!

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Funny his own teammate called him soft recently in Billups and he has been on a le team and said basically he is soft......... He doesn't get hated on, he is soft at times and does not expand his game to become a dominant player outside of his athleticism and dunks. He can be very good yes no doubt, but he is not yet and most see that who watch the NBA. In some series he shrinks.......... Bigtime.

If the Spurs had him they would not have made it to that game 7 ballgame got...... They would have been our in round two. Dumbass. How did he do against SA in 012 in the SWEEP? I am guessing not to well. Stop comparing him to the great ONE MAVS FAN!
    Every time I read one of your posts, I always assume you're having a heart attack by the end of it.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you bring in Bynum might as well add Odom also......The Clippers pull Blake at the
    end of a tight games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he has improved his jumper but that's it

His Basketball IQ is , and don't get me started on his D

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his game is miles away from where it was last year, still has a lot of work on his D, but he's close to being the second best pf in the league already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Griffin is a very underrated passer, an improved rebounder and outside shooter, and he's also improved his low post footwork. He's got a solid turnaround bankshot on the left block, and a nice dropstep move on the right block. He's also very good at taking advantage of his pivot foot. No hate here.

If Blake just improves help and post D, then he'll be a top 5 player in this league.

Before it was easy to gameplan against Blake because he couldn't shoot and didn't have a post game. He has improved on both of those flaws significantly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    What I don't get is how Blake is hated on relentlessly by the media, but Kevin Love is never scrutinized at all despite never even making the playoffs, blatantly padding his stats, not trying on defense, and hinting at wanting out of Minny, tbh.... Love's been given arguably the biggest pass of any star player in recent memory, imho....

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What I don't get is how Blake is hated on relentlessly by the media, but Kevin Love is never scrutinized at all despite never even making the playoffs, blatantly padding his stats, not trying on defense, and hinting at wanting out of Minny, tbh.... Love's been given arguably the biggest pass of any star player in recent memory, imho....
    One is white, one is black. And it's easy in the open air. Close quarters? Different story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    love if u remove his pts avg from 3pt line, dont look impressive at all...

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dude's still hesitant to attempt jumper even when he's wide open. His game is built on a monkey's athleticism and when that athleticism is sapped down due to age or injury, 's would be nothing more than a Nick Collison imho.

Thread Information