Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the warriors, acting like they even are being challenged.
    KD wanted to join a team like this that wouldn't even be challenged tbh
    "Dis is da' hardest road" - Kevin Durant after announcing that he was signing with the Warriors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are on the side of guys that think Klay is a superstar and the main man of the Warriors?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are on the side of guys that think Klay is a superstar and the main man of the Warriors?
    There are people who think that?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Props to Thompson on his performance in the first half tonight though. He's one of three or four players that can do that in the NBA tbh; dude is an unreal shooter.
    Bowen would have ended his night in the 2nd quarter, tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Barkley.

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    one of the best players in the nba....his shot is that good that it doesn't even matter that he can't really dribble

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm. Didn't know there are actually people out there who take anything he says seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of the best players in the nba....his shot is that good that it doesn't even matter that he can't really dribble
    On the playoffs where the game slows down, defenses start to predict every offensive move and legs are tired, it does matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His release is only slightly slower than curry's and with it being so high he can get it off pretty much any time he wants. Ridiculous

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No , who thinks that? His daddy?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kerr should let him go for 82 tbh.....
    Sure why not records are made to be broken ... Kobe's ain't even really a record impressive but not really close to Wilt if you go by the numbers he only a little closers to wilt than Klay is,to him after only 3 quarters and far less shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No , who thinks that? His daddy?
    Folks like DMC or the op who think ST's posters are wrong for saying that Klay isn't the main man on the Warriors nor a superstar.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I say legit star... superstar is a stretch ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smdh..Now I have to deal with clueless casuals arguing why Harden is two tiers above Anus and Butler is a superior player...

But he scored 60

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well then, I don't understand your "Klay says shhhh" comment, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd like to hear by what definition is he not a superstar..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd like to hear by what definition is he not a superstar..
    Superstars are players that can do a lot of things at very good/elite levels. The only thing Klay does at an elite level is shoot the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the new Steve Kerr without the clutchness, tbh... system player living in the shadow of actual stars... lots of that going on with Raymond too...

Although camaraderie is probably great on that team, everybody helping teammates statpad, coach going out of his way to recommend awards for his players, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Superstars are players that can do a lot of things at very good/elite levels. The only thing Klay does at an elite level is shoot the ball.
    so... how many superstars do you count in the league?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so... how many superstars do you count in the league?
    Lebron, Curry, Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Kawhi, Blake Griffin and maybe guys like CP3 (might be slightly past his prime) and Anthony Davis (only thing he's missing is playing for a winning team).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron, Curry, Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Kawhi, Blake Griffin and maybe guys like CP3 (might be slightly past his prime) and Anthony Davis (only thing he's missing is playing for a winning team).
    Cousins, Butler, and PG as well imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cousins, Butler, and PG as well imo.
    They aren't big enough names to be considered superstars yet, imho. Boogie is a headcase that lacks the winning, Butler is just recently becoming the "face" of the bulls (he has been their best player for years but now that Rose is gone he's definitely and without question "the guy") and with mediocre results so far, and PG could be, Pacers seem to be trmeding the wrong way this season but I can concede PG as a superstar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They aren't big enough names to be considered superstars yet, imho. Boogie is a headcase that lacks the winning, Butler is just recently becoming the "face" of the bulls (he has been their best player for years but now that Rose is gone he's definitely and without question "the guy") and with mediocre results so far, and PG could be, Pacers seem to be trmeding the wrong way this season but I can concede PG as a superstar.
    Boogie is a headcase but he does a lot of things well; can't really call somebody one of the best, if not the best, big(s) in the NBA without them being a superstar. Butler is basically Kawhi with the mediocre results included; they're either both superstars or neither is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boogie is a headcase but he does a lot of things well; can't really call somebody one of the best, if not the best, big(s) in the NBA without them being a superstar. Butler is basically Kawhi with the mediocre results included; they're either both superstars or neither is.
    Kawhi wouldn't be considered a superstar if he was putting the same kind of production on a slightly above .500 team (some don't even consider him a superstar now, tbh). It probably is unfair but it is the way that it is. To be considered a superstar on a mediocre team you have to be putting crazy numbers like Westbrook, Harden and Davis, tbh.

Thread Information