Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    http://sports.sina.com.cn/cba/2008-08-0 ... 4886.shtml
    LBJ, Melo and Dwade have visited the most famous asian brothels in Macau and spent 1,500 HK Dollars and another 200 for tips to the girls. They love the asian girls.

lol..now we know if these guys lose the gold medal what they were doing the night before.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    More pics

It was reported that all 3 of them chose Vietnamese girls

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    cheap for a house.in one of the pics melo is itching already.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm sure the geniuses thought they'd blend right in.

I wonder if they award a gold medal for whoring? Anyways, it is a great image builder for NBA players. Well done!

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    If I was on the team I'd be right there with them!

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and spent 1,500 HK Dollars
    Umm.. isn't that less than $200?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care if they were doing lines of coke on that table, as long as they win oh well. If they want some Int. flavor then so be it, let their significant others worry about this garbola.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes that's barely 200 USD. Makes me wonder about the veracity of the story.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I was just checking. 1,500 HKD = 192.19 USD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you just have to love these internets. A quick Google search and this pops up:

In these upscale places, it works like this: A group will enter a room, order drinks and wait for the women to appear. A mamasan will present a line up of a half-a-dozen or more women. Customers can choose a girl and she will sit for a chat and a squeeze.

After 10 minutes or so, you must decide. If you want the young woman to stay, you will start paying a table charge of about HK$500 an hour, in exchange for which you can hug, tickle, cuddle and join in on Cantopop karaoke favorites.
    But you can also trade in your choice and another line-up will appear until the customers have all settled on their "partners.''
    Plausible denial is a little harder to maintain if one goes into one of Macau's many sauna palaces. Often attached to the larger hotels, these are decidedly not places to go for foot reflexology or to get the kinks out of a bad back.
    There are also package deals available in Hong Kong and Macau for visitors to the saunas and nightclubs. Advertised in storefronts at the Shun Tak Ferry Terminal are "honeymoon'' deals that include a woman, a room and several hours of whatever for about HK$1,500.

So I guess it is possible.

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/stdn/std/weekend/gc26jp17.html

It's a sad reminder of how ed up the world can be.

200 $!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I was gonna say $200 is a lot of money over there for that kind of service.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    It would be more surprising news if they hadn't gone to a brothel.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    LOL China media is now calling them the "The US Gang of 3 Hanky-Panky"

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    http://www.faniq.com/blog/LeBron-Jam...tes-Blog-10710

If Team USA Doesn't Win Gold, Just Blame It On The Pros utes
    2 hrs ago

Team USA has been putting a major beat down on every team that it's faced so far in its pre-Olympic warmups over in Asia, but as we all know, it can get lonely when you're abroad.

So apparently some of the team has been hiring out prosi utes. Uh, wait, are we sure about this?

Well, not really, but that's what China's version of the National Enquirer says is going on. Or at least I think that's what it says is going on. It's kind of tough to tell.

Black Sports Online got word that the Chinese rag was making the claim that LeBron, Carmelo, and Dwyane Wade have been having some extra fun on the side suring their tour in Asia. What, was Kobe too busy or something? BSO did the best it could to translate the article into English (by which I mean they used Google translator), and here's what they got:

Hong Kong paparazzi after a special interview for the provision of services NBA superstar female technicians, three female technicians at the beginning of work before, have learned about the iden y of the person, such as James, has more than once because of previous service for celebrities, so they do not show Special surprise, it is said that the three VIPs only to the 200 Australian dollars as a tip, it is hardly generous.

I've got to say, female technician is definitely a much better term than . But probably even funnier than that is that apparently LeBron, 'Melo, and Wade paid the "technicians" in Australian dollars, a currency even weaker than our own right now, if that's even possible. They might as well have just paid them with Monopoly money.

Anyway, remember that this information is coming from China's version of the National Enquirer, so the veracity of the claim is flimsy at best. But hey, if LeBron, 'Melo, and Wade don't win a gold, at least they'll all have a solid excuse. And a nasty rash.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Team USA Basketball: China!

Where me love you long time happen.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    oh and it gets even better

Wednesday 0:30, James, Wade and Anthony at a staff member, accompanied by walking out, "Shen Gong" to Macao a "fight to" the "gold fish tank"-style sauna and entertainment centre.

They arranged by hotel limousine to the pier near places of entertainment, it is worth mentioning that the three Taiwan Qingchejiancong, and no special security measures. It is learnt that the "playing the" sauna and massage services entertainment center about 90 minutes AUD 1500, the three stars in "fighting the" selection of all Vietnamese women technicians, said Macao and Vietnam technicians in the best massage techniques and the most Popular...

About two hours later, a pedestrian James returned to the hotel, at this time is Wednesday 2:00 more. It is learned that two years ago in Japan preparing for the world championships, James, Anthony and Wade have three exhibition games in the Hong Kong Shengge night, they had two nights in the Central Volar and celebrities stronghold Drag-on-i all-night rave And the letters "Sanxia pros ution." Perhaps it is, therefore, re-emergence of three in Macao, Hong Kong immediately attracted a pressing personal paparazzi. The U.S. team with a team of reporters has said that Macao great hot weather and humidity, not too many players on tour, do not want these big names out of the evening activities. However, compared to pros ution Sanxia, Gouzi the "waiting" in Bryant was not too much of the harvest, this two-day Bryant's recreational activities, is accompanied by staff in the Venetian hotel in a Niupa Lane Dadanniuba. Wenfeng from some fans, Bryant also did not let the fans disappointing. After a meal, Bryant immediately returned to the hotel rest, in addition to training did not appear in public view, the relative "Sanxia pros ution," Bryant was portrayed naturally became the U.S. team's "exemplary life leaders."

http://www.mediatakeout.com/25577/lo...ge_parlor.html

I guess Kobe opted out and is now the exemplary "life leader"

Where Everything Happens The Franchise's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That magazine is the Chinese National Enquirer. The story is bull .

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Out of the trio of Wade, Melo and King James I used to like only King James but if this is true I will become a fan of Wade and Melo...

The Most Sexy Troll on the Interwebs Hemotivo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Lebron James had a kid and Wade has a wife or soemthing.

WTF cares about Melo? No one should he sucks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wade is seperated from his wife
    think, LBJ is married (I know he has a kid)
    Melo has a kid with MTV's LaLa, I think they are together

Silence surpasses speech. duncan228's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LeBron has 2 kids with his high school sweetheart, he hasn't married her.
    I believe Wade is married, he also has 2 kids.
    Carmelo has at least one child, I don't think he married the mother.

Silence surpasses speech. duncan228's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All right, Wade is separated.

Thread Information