Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Can't Start Threads Kill_Bill_Pana's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sick of all these lies about amounts players make in Greece. call me liar all people here. Consider all of you OWNED and PUNKED. I have PROOF of what I say is true and you is all liars and morons who say I make this up.

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/spo...tlid=inform_sr

Examining the numbers on the Childress deal

By SEKOU SMITH
    The Atlanta Journal-Cons ution
    Published on: 07/23/08

Sorting through the difference between Euros and dollars was crucial for Josh Childress and his representatives as they weighed an offer from a Greek team (Olympiakos) paying with Euros and an NBA team (Hawks) paying with dollars.

Either way you slice it Olympiakos was offering more, including an annual salary nearly twice the value of the Hawks' offer annually:

Olympiakos offered three years and $32.5 million, which after taxes paid by the club becomes a net of salary of about $6.7 million a year for Childress.

The Hawks offered five years and $33 million, which after taxes paid by Childress becomes a net salary of about $3.4 million per year for Childress.

— In addition to the double-stuffed salary Olympiakos also pays for all of Childress' living expenses, including luxury accommodations, a car and driver and maid service.

$33 million NBA contract is offer from Hawks and he get DOUBLE this amount from Olympiacos. You ing liars and bas s can go to . I am sick of these lies and attacks against me when i only say TRUTH.

And same with all liars says there is no made service and car and driver and all other things. You is liar and I am prove as truth teller.
    Last edited by Kill_Bill_Pana; 08-02-2008 at 06:19 PM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Who called you a liar about Childress?

Where are you posting from again?

And for the record Childress will have to pay US taxes on his personal earnings.

DD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who called you a liar about Childress?

Where are you posting from again?

And for the record Childress will have to pay US taxes on his personal earnings.

DD
    You is idiot who cannot read. ing idiot that cannot read and make up lies. What the is your opinions worth?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marcus Bryant this PROOF Childress get = 3 years $65 millions gross NBA contract from Olympiacos. You can go yourself you bas for all lies and craps you make up about me.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Man, are you off your rocker, when did anyone say that you were lying about Childress?

We have proven you were making up rumors about Landry, but no one said anything about Childress.

It is not 3 years $65 million.....from your own post it is 3 years...$32 million...and they pay his taxes over there and give him a car, made etc...which does not equate to an extra 33 million....

SHEESH...

And he still has to pay INCOME taxes in the US on a personal level....

DD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone should tell KBP to retire...THAT I'd like a dedicated thread to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, are you off your rocker, when did anyone say that you were lying about Childress?

We have proven you were making up rumors about Landry, but no one said anything about Childress.

DD
    Lies lies lies lies all i am ever accuse of by ones like you. All accuse me lie about how much Childress make. Same as $65 million NBA gross contract.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lies lies lies lies all i am ever accuse of by ones like you. All accuse me lie about how much Childress make. Same as $65 million NBA gross contract.
    Yes, with taxes it is worth a lot more, no doubt about it.....

Now, where exactly are you posting from?

Why do you continue to duck that question? Why do you use a Comcast account?

Come on Inda...just come clean.....you will feel better.

DD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It is not 3 years $65 million.....from your own post it is 3 years...$32 million...and they pay his taxes over there and give him a car, made etc...which does not equate to an extra 33 million....

SHEESH...

And he still has to pay INCOME taxes in the US on a personal level....

DD
    ing idiot who cannot read

Sorting through the difference between Euros and dollars was crucial for Josh Childress and his representatives as they weighed an offer from a Greek team (Olympiakos) paying with Euros and an NBA team (Hawks) paying with dollars.

Either way you slice it Olympiakos was offering more, including an annual salary nearly twice the value of the Hawks' offer annually:

— Olympiakos offered three years and $32.5 million, which after taxes paid by the club becomes a net of salary of about $6.7 million a year for Childress.

— The Hawks offered five years and $33 million, which after taxes paid by Childress becomes a net salary of about $3.4 million per year for Childress.

I know you is re all your posts about me and Indazone PROVE you is re . But maybe even if you read this 100 times maybe even re liek you will discover truth. Maybe even ones ad dumb as you can understand if read this 100 times

— The Hawks offered five years and $33 million, which after taxes paid by Childress becomes a net salary of about $3.4 million per year for Childress.

— Olympiakos offered three years and $32.5 million, which after taxes paid by the club becomes a net of salary of about $6.7 million a year for Childress.

Maybe even such re s as you and Marcus Bryant can once in life learn something if you tries real hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares.

My Playlist > Yours Pistons < Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

Just kicking ass and winning Championships!!! VaSpursFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is this in the spurs forum? why does kill bill still post here after he's been outted.

why did i even post in this thread....backing out now, never to return

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meltdown OMG runnnzz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calm down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KILL Bill !!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marcus Bryant "Greek media" this bas is proven as liar now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? After way me and Indazone have been treated here is time to act same manner back others. All liars here and make up things about truth I have been say will be EXPOSE now.

You give great headache. Condemned 2 HelLA's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your meds:
    You should not skip them.
    Last edited by Condemned 2 HelLA; 08-02-2008 at 07:09 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Annually being the operative word here. Double the annual salary.
    Hence the 6.7 vs 3.4. Not over the life of the contract.

And the symbol for a euro is € not $ so either the article includes a typo or you're a ing dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? After way me and Indazone have been treated here is time to act same manner back others. All liars here and make up things about truth I have been say will be EXPOSE now.
    Okay don't then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Annually being the operative word here. Double the annual salary.
    Hence the 6.7 vs 3.4. Not over the life of the contract.

And the symbol for a euro is € not $ so either the article includes a typo or you're a ing dumbass.
    I am dumb one? What is so hard about Hawks offers $33 million and Olympiacos gives TWICE this amount?

Is US NBA fans so butt hurt because now everything they say is prove wrong and everything I say is prove right on how much players is offer and make in Greece?

Guess US NBA fan cannot stand to know truth that " hole with no toilets" like Greece pays more than NBA. Cannot be possible since Greece is "third world hole" and US is "greatest country in world".

Also I look up definition of word annual and you is one who is ing dumbass, nothing else to say.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by benefactor; 08-06-2012 at 08:00 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's going on?

Thread Information