Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    New England (2-0)
    San Diego (0-2)

That is all.
    It would be if the season ended today but it doesn't. It's still a young season and from what I saw today, I definitely wouldn't discount the Chargers just yet. And I'm not a Chargers fan at all. I liked what I saw out of Rivers today-he is a stud!

Well yes there was some bad calls that Denver got the benifit of.

But how about your defense stop the two point conversion??
    SD has no one to blame but them selfs. IF you cannot stop a two point conversion you do not deserve to win the game.

What is funny San Diego is looking up to Oakland in the standings...LOL
    Go Broncos.

season is still young; it won't look that way by week 12. And I am not a chargers fan, not by a long shot. Broncos were up by how many points yet the Chargers were not only able to come back from 14 points but briefly take the lead. I know...scoreboard says Broncos won but don't forget the broncos have to travel to SD for the rematch....when it really counts.

season is still young; it won't look that way by week 12. And I am not a chargers fan, not by a long shot. Broncos were up by how many points yet the Chargers were not only able to come back from 14 points but briefly take the lead. I know...scoreboard says Broncos won but don't forget the broncos have to travel to SD for the rematch....when it really counts.
    Actually it will be week 17 and I am pretty sure both Denver and San Diego will be resting its starters for the playoffs.

So I really will not put a lot of weight in the game in San Diego. That said if SD somehow manages to get back in the race for the West that could be differrent, but with how Denver is playing on offence Iam not sure of a team that could beat them.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    But how about your defense stop the two point conversion??
    SD has no one to blame but them selfs. IF you cannot stop a two point conversion you do not deserve to win the game.
    That makes no sense, considering the Broncos couldn't stop the Chargers from making a 2 point conversion just minutes before.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I've never seen two calls that bad, ever. 14 points were spotted to the Broncos. Chargers showed heart in the 2nd half. Don't forget, they play in the NFC west.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Dear TSA and Ducks (that's right TSA, I'm putting you in the same category as that illiterate ),

SCOREBOARD ES.

After the bull Rivers pulled last year by running on the field to yell at cutler this has to be karma, be a poor sport and this is your punishment!

Post Count
    Chargers were robbed on the fumble.
    this coming from a non charger fan

Post Count
    I've never seen two calls that bad, ever. 14 points were spotted to the Broncos. Chargers showed heart in the 2nd half. Don't forget, they play in the NFC west.
    game showen me more about the chargers and culter choking in the second half and especially in the 4

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    so how did denver win?
    by having more points at the end of the game. that's how every team wins.

DEEP in the Q
    Post Count
    Robbed at the death again. !

Actually it will be week 17 and I am pretty sure both Denver and San Diego will be resting its starters for the playoffs.

So I really will not put a lot of weight in the game in San Diego. That said if SD somehow manages to get back in the race for the West that could be differrent, but with how Denver is playing on offence Iam not sure of a team that could beat them.
    In 2007, the giants bounced back from an 0-2 record to win a SB against a team of destiny so anything is possible.
    The Chargers aren't out of it.....at least not yet. The rematch game in SD will be important especially if both teams are vying for playoffs...could be the difference b/t division winner & wild card entry, home field advantage in the playoffs or not.

For what it's worth, I'm more of a Broncos fan than Chargers fan. But watching most of that game, Denver played well but SD looks solid. If not for a controversial whistle or non whistle (depends on how you look at it), SD would've won.

Where Everything Happens The Franchise's Avatar
    Post Count
    Pats will still make the playoffs this year, Chargers won't. Book it.
    God I hope you're right. I hate those y es.

Post Count
    It would be if the season ended today but it doesn't. It's still a young season and from what I saw today, I definitely wouldn't discount the Chargers just yet. And I'm not a Chargers fan at all. I liked what I saw out of Rivers today-he is a stud!
    Jay Cutler is better.

Post Count
    game showen me more about the chargers and culter choking in the second half and especially in the 4
    Hater.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    , the more you post the dumber you get.

Cutler choked huh? I guess if throwing a pick and then marching right back down the field and throwing a touchdown and following that up with throwing a two point conversion for THE WIN is choking, then yes he indeed did.

Scoreboard .

Jay Cutler is better.

They are both excellent QB's; I like Rivers better though.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Cutler is alot better than Rivers.

Cutler is alot better than Rivers.
    I do think Cutler is a good one too. I just like Rivers more.

I do think Rivers has better overall talent around him....rb, Ol, wrs-okay at best, TE......

Post Count
    How do you like Rivers more?

He is a little who complains and talks .

Cutler has diabetes and he still outplayed that oaf.

How do you like Rivers more?

He is a little who complains and talks .

Cutler has diabetes and he still outplayed that oaf.
    I just happen to like River's style of play more; it doesn't mean that Cutler is any less of a QB than Rivers. It's my preference...simple as that.

I admire Cutler for playing w/diabetes and no, I don't like River's habit of trash talking. Until the Chargers have done something worthwhile (i.e. win a championship game or reach/win the big one), then he really shouldn't be talking too much. And I think he learned that lesson from last year.

Post Count
    I guess the league thinks the chargers got screwed they will change the rule this offseason

I guess the league thinks the chargers got screwed they will change the rule this offseason
    no one thinks the chargers didn't get screwed, cutler even said it was a fumble. Sucks for the chargers but that's life.

Yeah, I didn't see the play but from what I've read and heard the various sports talk hosts, it sounds like a bad call. And the ref admitted to Norm he made the wrong call.....

It make a difference whether the Chargers make the playoffs, whether they are a division or wild card winner, home field advantage; etc. I still think the Chargers make the playoffs; they have too much talent across the board. .

Post Count
    there was 2 bad calls
    everyone forgets the int call on rivers

Thread Information