My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not starting anything; but I've looked for it, and haven't been able to find it. I was just curious. Any Obama supporters have the answer?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    son he went there to help give out welfare checks.

Truth, justice, and the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_...ife_and_career

Haven't been on the internet too long? There's this thing called Wikipedia...

"Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr., a black Kenyan of Nyang’oma Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a White American from Wichita, Kansas.[2] His parents met while attending the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where his father was a foreign student.[3] They separated when he was two years old and later divorced.[4] Obama's father returned to Kenya and saw his son only once more before dying in an automobile accident in 1982.[5] After her divorce, Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, and the family moved to Soetoro's home country of Indonesia in 1967, where Obama attended local schools in Jakarta until he was ten years old. He then returned to Honolulu to live with his maternal grandparents while attending Punahou School from the fifth grade in 1971 until his graduation from high school in 1979.[6] Obama's mother returned to Hawaii in 1972 for several years and then back to Indonesia for her fieldwork. She died of ovarian cancer in 1995.[7] As an adult Obama admitted that during high school he used marijuana, cocaine, and alcohol, which he described at the 2008 Civil Forum on the Presidency as his greatest moral failure.[8][9]"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From Wikipedia...

Obama returned to Honolulu to live with his maternal grandparents while attending Punahou School, a private college preparatory school, from the fifth grade until his graduation in 1979...

Following high school, Obama moved to Los Angeles, where he studied at Occidental College for two years.[24] He then transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialization in international relations.[25] In 1982, Obama's father, Barack Obama, Sr., died in Kenya. Obama graduated with a B.A. from Columbia in 1983, then worked at Business International Corporation and New York Public Interest Research Group.[26][27]

After four years in New York City, Obama moved to Chicago and worked as a community organizer...He worked for three years from June 1985 to May 1988 as director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP), a church-based community organization originally comprising eight Catholic parishes in Greater Roseland (Roseland, West Pullman, and Riverdale) on Chicago's far South Side.[26][29][28]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_l...f_Barack_Obama

So, it sounds like:

Hawaii until 1979
    Los Angeles until 1981
    New York until 1985
    Chicago 1985 until enrolling in Harvard in 1988
    "He graduated with a J.D. magna laude from Harvard in 1991 and returned to Chicago.[35]"

Edit: Supergirl beat me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks.

For some reason I thought he had gone to school in Chicago b4 moving to LA.

Thread Information