Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Count

mma-core turned out to be great Only problem was every fight except the main event didn't have sound

Post Count
    mma-core turned out to be great Only problem was every fight except the main event didn't have sound
    thats odd..

Post Count
    sokus cage accident.. or was it?

could someone enlighten me again on how and why Hendo isn't fighting in the UFC anymore?

the dude could beat Achilles in a sword fight if he wanted to tbh

Post Count
    could someone enlighten me again on how and why Hendo isn't fighting in the UFC anymore?

the dude could beat Achilles in a sword fight if he wanted to tbh

Bad realtions with dana and was pissed Vitor got a le shot (someone he already beat and had not even been at MW) and strikeforce showed the paper

anyone know the odds he'll ever be back in the UFC?

Strikeforce contract..quotes from both Hendo and Dana..etc..?

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    He probably won't even though he is top5 guy in the world

Let him defend SF belt and that's it

Post Count
    anyone know the odds he'll ever be back in the UFC?

Strikeforce contract..quotes from both Hendo and Dana..etc..?
    HE left on bad terms with the UFC and made a huge mistake. HE doesn't have anyone to fight in SF. In the UFC he left 2 of the most stacked divisions in MMA to get paid a little more in SF. But from a marketability standpoint he should have stayed put in the UFC. This is Dana talking about Hendo leaving a little at around the 55 second mark..

Post Count
    Honestly Hendo is looking better than he is right now. He is a legendary fighter but in the UFC he has trouble with guys like Nate, Okami, Sonnen, can't beat Silva.. At 205 he's bested by at least 6 or 7 guys right now.. Jones would make fodder out of Hendo.. Shields basically man-handled him and he is now at WW in the UFC...

Post Count
    What is so funny about this?

What is so funny about this?
    Exactly, I didn't find anything funny about this, Jones is doing his normal "staredown" routine, not sure about Shogun since haven't followed or seen much of him during press conferences.

Post Count
    Jones doing his normal staredown?

Rua just looked at him and then turned (what it looked like nahhh from Shogun) towards the crowd.

Jones tried to stare but then it seems like he felt 'rejected' or something like that

you don't know much about Jones then, he never stares at the opponents face, he always stares down at the body, because to him "he is fighting the body, not the person" something along those lines, because he is trying to find the weaknesses in the body.

He has talked about it before and why he does that.

Post Count
    you don't know much about Jones then, he never stares at the opponents face, he always stares down at the body, because to him "he is fighting the body, not the person" something along those lines, because he is trying to find the weaknesses in the body.

He has talked about it before and why he does that.

Was I talking about Jones?

If anything it is more of confusion not, lol, that Shogun was like Nah not going to stare down with Bones; they are just looking at multiple directions because they aren't sure what camera to look at or what "pose" to use for the cameras.

If anything it is more of confusion not, lol, that Shogun was like Nah not going to stare down with Bones; they are just looking at multiple directions because they aren't sure what camera to look at or what "pose" to use for the cameras.
    exactly. Holy lighten up people. I know Jones doesn't stare down, but between them looking away at different times at first, Jones walking off too soon while Shogun does the fists up pose and realizing Jones isn't gonna do it back, then watching two guys who are gonna fight each other just stare out in the crowd hands by their side or in their pockets. I'm sorry but that's just funny to me

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    No . I laughed. I love how Jones is like, " ..." -- hands in pockets... It's like when you slip in public, or fall in your driveway while shoveling snow: you stand up, look aroud to make sure nobody was looking, and then try to play it off like nothing happened.

Rua just won that little mental battle.

everyone is really over analyzing that gif...

Post Count
    everyone is really over analyzing that gif...
    That is really a problem ...

Thread Information